The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

LexaDel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 14, 2018
Guam
Downloaded Audio from Audible. Listened once and listening to it again. Paperback enroute from Amazon.:)

Sheens

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Jan 13, 2018
USA
Read Unscripted . Loved it. I don't have much of a presence on the internet but came out from under the rocks to join the forum! Family members now reading it as well, amazing value MJ!

eGrizzly

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Oct 27, 2017
Texas
I finished reading "Unscripted " What I found most valuable are the ending chapters about The Money System, The 7 Ps of Process, and Measured Elevation.

My one takeaway was knowing that $1000.00 put into the money system is $50.00 every month I NEVER have to work for. It seems small of course, but saving $1000.00 is very easy for a lot of people. After that my goal is $3000, then $5000.00, then $10,0000.

Unscripted , definitely added value to my business sense. Thanks MJ

ahartley

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Jan 15, 2018
Lewis Center, OH
Just finished Unscripted (audiobook). Was initially put off a little, but continued through it, and ended up loving it! It's definitely one I'll listen to more than once. Also bought TMF , and will start listening to it on my drive home, this evening. Thanks for putting this out there, MJ!

JoeStalin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2018
Nashville, TN
When I read Unscripted , it was like listening to a mentor up close, go through his memory to find the best approaches to solving problems and inventing products. And the insight into marketing was richly effused with examples to excite.

It was the perfect book to read in tandem with taking an elective marketing class.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Water

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
506%
Jun 1, 2015
Wow...just wow...

I can't express my gratitude in words. Your tough love woke me up and opened my eyes again. I have no excuse to succeed in life now.

Thank you.

Belphegor

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 1, 2016
Oregon
I've read Unscripted and gifted it numerous times. It's an intervention in a book for someone who's got a life dedicated to the slowlane... but knows there's more and seeks a Fastlane life. Really enjoyed it, thanks for sharing.

Sloba

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 17, 2018
Europe
I have read 'Unscripted '!

I agree with @MJ DeMarco that, if possible, you should read Unscripted first and then TMF . To me Unscripted leans more towards the spiritual side while TMF more towards actionable moves.

I couldn't understand people criticizing MJ's books saying that they didn't find enough actionable advice. There are plenty of things to keep you in action in both books.

What I thought about most was 'the desert of desertion'. A time period of undefined length during which you either break through (start and make your fortune) or it breaks you (you give up).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ValueGenerator

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
96%
Jan 17, 2018
Los Angeles
I have read 'Unscripted '

Thank you @MJ DeMarco for taking the time to write something that will authentically help people after you have already made it. I am currently making a decent living getting by. However, I am not adding enough value to the world. I greatly appreciate your words, actions and platform.

wineosc

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jan 3, 2018
Usa
Great book!!! I believe better than the first!!! Also again purchased for friends and family hope it will help someone else!! As well as help me, great book all the way to the end.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Carol Jones

Platinum Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
903%
Oct 5, 2017
Rural Australia
Unscripted is an amazing book @MJ DeMarco. Better than any red pill out there. Finished it last night. I didn't think it could be better than The Millionaire Fastlane . But it is. If people read this. And they can't/don't get their act together. I despair for their future. Thank you for writing it. And sharing it with the world. ~Carol❤

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.