The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

millerad

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 5, 2017
Gilbert, Arizona
Just made it through Unscripted for the 2nd time. Will be going back through it for the 3rd time soon! Love it. If there is one takeaway from the book that I learned it is to PROVIDE VALUE. If you can provide immense value to a lot of people, you will be vastly rich with value vouchers.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Bradlad9

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Feb 15, 2017
United Kingdom
I finished reading this book in May just before being appointed a director and 50% shareholder in my company.
I love the idea of adding value to other people and how it can be in life not just business. I have really taken this on board.
I will be reading this again once i finish my sales/marketing book that is in the post!
Thanks MJ!

Ezfreedom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Dec 2, 2016
Minneapolis, MN
Unscripted was great. When i first listened to it i was kind of disappointed by the narrators voice at first but quickly got over it. What I liked about the fast lane was MJ brought a certain passion which you felt in the audio book.
True that!

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Ezfreedom

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Dec 2, 2016
Minneapolis, MN
Indeed a great addition to TMF . Read the physical book as well as listened the audio version. Amazing insights, a lot of it also helps me explain the mindset to other people.

I only missed MJ's voice in the audio version like in TMF .. it's just different if someone else reads it. But on the other hand, if I had the choice to narrate for hours or hire someone I'd do the same ;)
Agreed

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Player

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Jun 14, 2017
Gold Coast
Finished "Unscripted " several weeks ago. Brilliant!!! :thumbsup:

Honest, raw and very in your face. Just what is needed to provide impetus and momentum to those who need it (the masses) and those who acknowledge they are stuck (far fewer) and those that will take action to remedy (even fewer).

@MJ DeMarco you have a great writing style.........very matter of fact and with seamless flow from paragraph to paragraph and chapter to chapter. This should be mandatory reading for every teenager.

I will re-read it along with re-reading Millionaire Fastlane again. I reckon I've underlined and highlighted maybe half of the text contained in Unscripted . :smile:

FastLaneSoCal

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Feb 22, 2017
Southern California
Currently having my a$$ kicked/"paradigm" (that's for you MJ) rocked listening to Unscripted on Audible. Will buy the book too.

Mind altering and spurring me into action in a way the MFL did not.

Justin1999111710

Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Mar 3, 2015
Long Island New York
I've listened to the audio book over three times while delivering pizzas for working and just started it again today Every time I listen to the book it kicks me out of my comfort zone and I can no longer enjoy playing video games or watching stupid shows/movies and that's why I listen to it. I don't want to be The 40 year old pizza delivery guy!The fact that mj was delivering pizzas at my age makes it impossible for me to make excuses.

Last edited:

C-Jay

Audeamus
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
273%
Aug 7, 2017
Ottawa, Ontario, Canada
Just finished the book. More great material. I think it was designed to kind of re-hash some of the material in TMF for potential first-time readers, but I actually found this to be a good thing. It served to further lay out the ground truth and double down on some assertions in it's predecessor. Thought it was very well written and an enjoyable read. So many books under the "self-help/finance/investing/entrepreneurial" genres are (presumably) filled with great info but are written so robotically and absent any form of author personality, they're borderline unreadable. It's always refreshing when you find ones that are actually entertaining while they teach. Definitely will recommend as I did TMF #productocracy

urianasi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Aug 17, 2017
US
I've read it. Even before TMF.

Really like it, and it was very special because I started to change my mindset afterwards.

bigbaby

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Sep 3, 2017
Dallas, Texas
I've audiobooked both MF and Unscripted . About to go through my physical copies and take notes while working on my business.

I also experienced the dark shrouded winter's of Chicago still trying to lose the weight I put on from putting my over eating problems into hyperdrive with SAD. Working on it in sunny Dallas Texas now!

Thanks for the great books MJ! #smileyface

Chris Javier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 29, 2015
San Francisco Bay Area
Finished Unscripted a little over a week ago and wow. A lot of eye-opening knowledge in this book. A book I plan to keep as a resource, and one I would definitely re-read and refer back to. I read Millionaire Fastlane last month and I can say this was not just a Millionaire Fastlane 2.0.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

BD64

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
218%
Jul 26, 2017
Denver, CO
Skipped a college class to finish it and I would do it again. Haven't read the last last part, saving it for when I'm ready to use it.

Colin MacLeod

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
169%
Sep 14, 2017
Austin, TX
Finished listening to the Unscripted audiobook yesterday. When I got home the print edition was waiting for me too.

Now listening to Fastlane.

Seriously impressive, @MJ DeMarco - Unscripted covers a lot of ground. Congratulations and thank you - there are very few books out there offering a genuinely new perspective and yours definitely does. That's quite a feat in a crowded market.

Looking forward to seeing what you have achieved with the forum too :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.