The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

becks22

90% coffee, 10% everything else
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
271%
Jul 6, 2016
Upstate NY
Just finished. I was putting it off because I had been studying for a certification test that I wanted to take and pass on the first try. Loved the book. So many great nuggets of info. Bought the hard copy and had to keep stopping and write notes in the margins.

cor

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
458%
May 8, 2016
The World
Listened to the audiobook while reading it on my Kindle. Purchased it twice! Loved it! Will reread it soon.

Honk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
May 4, 2015
Somewhere there
Just finished reading. The book shows with itself what value providing means. Very content rich, Mr. Kiyosaki probably couldn't have packed so much in five books (If it was possible for him to develop and spread such a broad and legit picture).
It's very condensed and definitely not one-time reading. IMO TMF is great for start and showing a different perspective, while Unscripted is its fulfillment and more specific guide for those, who commit.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

meteora

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 11, 2015
Read the kindle version and now have the book in my hands to reread and highlight / study - thanks MJ

beelo1989

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
333%
Feb 11, 2015
I just finished UNSCRIPTED today. Loved it. I have to be honest, I knew going in there was going to be some great stuff and that i'd enjoy it...but I figured I wouldn't like it as much as I like TMF .

I was so wrong. I need to undo my 3Bs.

UNSCRIPTED is as good, as important, and as life-changing as TMF is, and then some.

Thank you MJ. Time to start the second read-through.

jacksparrow

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jun 26, 2017
London
Thank you MJ for writing Unscripted . This is the best practical business book I have read and I've read tonnes over the last 10 to 15 years!
I'm shifting gears and seeing entrepreneurship in a new light after reading this book.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Thank you everyone for sharing your comments.

The guy you hired did a great job.

Yea, he's a real pro and really (IMO) captured the essence / spirit of my voice, at least in how I wanted it portrayed.

FreeMan

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
151%
Nov 26, 2012
NSW, Australia
Read the Kindle version and listening to the audiobook now. The narrator you chose is excellent and he really brings your words to life.

Although The Millionaire Fastlane is one my favorite business books ever, I think Unscripted is a bit tighter in communicating the foundational concepts of the earlier chapters.

N.S.

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
179%
Aug 26, 2013
UK
Read it, very timely as I'm launching my 2nd business now - a great reminder of lots of things and has brought me back into the fold here, thanks MJ

funkj25

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
198%
Dec 5, 2011
Just finished the other day.

I think a lot of the book encapsulates a lot of things I've already got in my head, probably from hanging around the boards here for the last 5 years.

As with TMF , will probably head through another read-through eventually. It always takes time to get everything to soak in.

Rem

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Sep 14, 2009
Maine
Almost done with the book and it's friggin' awesome. I am going to be giving away 6 copies as gifts to friends/relatives. I will probably put together a review next week when I'm done.

RedKiteKid

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
May 29, 2017
UK
Finished it today. Start it again tomorrow.

I love audible but I find I need to listen to each book a few times in turn to make sure I internalise things better. Thankfully the reason I love audible is its great for during the commute or whilst out walking the dog so a 17 hour(!!!) audio book can easily be consumed over a few days.

Greg R

Act, Assess, Adjust
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
465%
Oct 28, 2015
Puerto Vallarta, Mexico
Read it and listened to it twice!

To me, this is TMF on steroids. The message is more clear and more concise. MJ really takes his story telling to the next level on this one. You can tell by the quality of the writing and the production that he took great care to make sure that he created a solid valuable product. I even convinced my wife to read it and she is telling everyone about it. The financial firm that she works for may have a few less employees when they get done with the book.

This book cleared up some questions that I had lingering from TMF of which I was grateful to now have a better understanding.

Can you say legacy book?

dlpott

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 12, 2016
I have read and listened to it, currently re-listening to it. Can't get over the information and delivery methods in MJ's books.

SJAM

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 4, 2017
United Kingdom
I've read and listened to it, excellent!

The first ever forum I have ever felt compelled to join! One of the many things I have learned is that Action Taking is key, positive thinking alone is not enough!

Your books have inspired me to take a no nonsense approach to what is possible, you have explained time , value and the script in a way that has moved me to action over the last two years.

The Fastlane Forum brings your books to life, unscripted is real!

Thank you MJ for writing Unscripted it has brought even more meaning to entrepreneurship for me and my peers.

Last edited:

TheSmokey1

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
315%
Jul 11, 2017
The World
I've read it. Hard to decide which one I liked better.

Perry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jul 6, 2017
London
I listen to this book and you know what , I thought it will be another book teaching you bits , but I was wrong , the book doesn't have hidden agenda (at least I hope it doesn't) is not trying sell you workshop or the next product. And of course the forum is just the thing you need after listening to it. Thanks MJ

best
Perry

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Darth Vader

SleepIn Founder
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 19, 2017
Croatia
I've read Unscripted on Kindle and bought the Audible version too. So there you have it, the ONE book you need to start a successful business is right here, I ordered 4 more for my friends and family.

My biggest takeaway was: "There is no F*cking plan." I was the kind of guy who constantly searched for that "complete how-to guide".

So far I've validated my idea, contacted the people I needed to test the concept and it's in motion.

Read Unscripted people, it does change lives.

MJ DeMarco

Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
446%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Mosfet

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Jan 30, 2016
Audio version done. Would have been a very healthy read 7 years ago.

The-J

Dog Dad
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
264%
Aug 28, 2011
Ontario
If someone wants to message the guy and have him email me, I'll send him a free copy. I'd do it myself, but that would require me to give Reddit my personal information (and another account for their roles) which I ain't gonna do.

Done. We'll see what he says.

TonyStark

I'm not dead yet
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
191%
Jul 20, 2015
Austin, Texas
Listening to it on Audible right now (chapter 29); it is to be enjoyed like fine wine.

I also bought it on Kindle.

I'm a diligent reader, I take my notes, and I take my time. It's a lot of information, but damn is it good!

Pat D. Rick

uhhh...42?
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
253%
Jun 11, 2016
I finished the book a week ago and am now listening to the audiobook. I really enjoyed it, although I prefer the millionaire fastlane book (being more a mathimatical kind of guy) and audiobook, especially because MJ reads the audiobook himself which to me is the kind of S.U.C.S. that the "UNSCRIPTED audiobook" lacks.
But that's just my personal opinion. Great value in both books no doubt.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.