The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Robdavis

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
157%
Nov 16, 2022
United Kingdom
Just finished reading Unscripted . I enjoyed this book, it is special because it goes into more detail than TMF does. Although because I read TMF first and that book changed my life, Unscripted had a tough act to follow and I had to revise my expectations whilst reading it. A quality sequel to The Millionaire Fastlane .

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

zackrobertson.sh

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 10, 2023
Canada
Read this book cover to cover once, I'm now reading it for a second time while taking notes. Loved the book, very insightful.
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE

MGT

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jul 31, 2023
I've read it, and that's great! After reading TMF I felt that I was just licking a cake I'd like to bite, and Unscripted goes much deeper, that was what I needed! If someone would ask me I would recommend it more than TMF , deep content, better writing style. Great book.

Vntonio

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 18, 2023
Earth
Just read the UNSCRIPTED . I will admit, I have read only 20 books so far (self development-finance-business) and this one is by far the best.

I am afraid to recommend it to one of my corporate friends who will wake up from his ultra-stressed life and might quit his job and turn his life around.

This book is that good: I am afraid to recommend it to people.

Aidan04

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Apr 27, 2022
United States
Unscripted was the first of MJ's books that I read. I finished it in my senior year of high school about 2 years ago, and it was my favorite of the series. Thank you, MJ.

Yeti

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Oct 16, 2023
Malaysiaku
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

This one I have listened multiple times on my morning walk a while back somewhere on my lowest point. Gotta revisit it for sure.

Isaacbajo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Oct 30, 2023
I have read unscripted and like the first book, I feel the fear of the unknown and that has made me realize that this is where I want to be, a place outside my comfort zone.

Alexander Mish

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Nov 3, 2023
I've read unscripted .
The book was helpful to me by going in depth about the other way. While most of us, i presume, don't have a mentor or an example of successful business owner, or, even better, the owner of his own life, this book presents an opportunity to learn these ways from such a person.

GymBro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
26%
Mar 2, 2023
Very good book, just finished reading recently. Iman Gadzhi has started talking about the concepts in this book in relation to the education system on his yt. I would definitley reccomend those videos

MukisaIsaacrondo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 19, 2022

View attachment 14816

Unscripted literally opened me to a lot that's going on around us in this daily life on this planet.
Showed me how we are just programed to do all we do and provided a way of becoming unscripted .
THANKS!

evanntb

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 23, 2023
As good as tfm. Feel very fortunate to find your book MJ

Zeptok

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 7, 2023
I've read the book ! Thank you.

sethmckilla

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Nov 9, 2023
Maryland, US
Read it and am currently doing my second time through with the audiobook. Hands down one of my favorite books of all time

MichelleS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 15, 2023

View attachment 14816

I've read Unscripted and it changed the way I think.

GrizzlyBiz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Nov 15, 2023
United States
Picked up Unscripted when it first launched. Still have my copy, along with TMF . What especially stuck with me was the concept of value skew. It's freeing knowing how many ways a product offering can be improved to help carve out competitive advantage in a market.

Schultan

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Aug 7, 2023
I've read unscripted .
After finishing Fastlane and experiencing how it changed my world view, the level of detail and the explanations and concepts of this book was amazing.

KiwiEC

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jan 5, 2023
France
I just finished to read it.

I deliberately took my time to read it after getting started with TMF. To me, reading the 3 books in a row is a bit of action faking.

The first book changed my mind (and I hope my life too, I'm working on it at 200%), this second book was a big "to go further". The final part, which looked like a bonus to me, was really interesting to understand how you STAY rich.

I will keep recommending/gifting TMF as a first book (already gifted it 2 times, I smiled while reading that example at the productocracy chapter), this one was more "technical" and less "beginner friendly" (but don't misunderstand me, the value is incredible).

Thanks MJ for this book, now time to go back to work. I will read the 3rd book in a couple of weeks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.