The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

cuauh777

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 12, 2023
Portland, Oregon
Incredibly grateful to have stumbled across TMFL! The quality content available in today's day and age blows my mind. Very thankful to all who make it part of their mission to help others and spread wisdom. (Hope to follow suit and provide value as I learn & grow!)

Michael Ankrah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 23, 2023

Etti

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Sep 26, 2022
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

To download the first (5) chapters: HERE
To learn more (website) visit: HERE
To order via Amazon: HERE
To listen via Audible: HERE
DEFINITELY an eye opener ! had to continue the series!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

seriousleisure

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jun 2, 2020
Dallas, TX, USA

Azrod

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
Mar 7, 2023
France
Now that there's several thousands out there in the wild, guess it is time to start a thread for those of you who have read (or listened to!) UNSCRIPTED !

View attachment 14816

Hope everyone enjoyed it and found it to be a good "big picture" supplement for The Millionaire Fastlane !

One of the best books ive ever read in my life,
I made my old friends bought it but he prioritized a useless story books we need to read in school. But that's his choice tho :zzz:

Sofiawicz

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Nov 25, 2023
I read that one too and am in the process of writing my little summary about it. Great way to review and deepen the concepts of the TMF although the first part of Unscripted is almost too similar :)

HYPOMANIC

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Dec 14, 2023
Germany near Frankfurt

View attachment 14816

To listen via Audible:

View attachment 14816

Ayn Rand and MJ DeMarco changed my life and got my addicted to the American entrepreneurial spirit

joon

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 8, 2023

ladybird879

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 15, 2023

View attachment 14816

I read it. First book about entrepreneurship I have read that was not BS. Fantastic!

GoldFibre

Silver Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Jul 1, 2023
I just finished the audiobook. It was actually great to listen to while working and really kept me focused on building my business.

Last edited:

Vinw

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 19, 2023
Enjoyed this one as much as the TMF

KrisKonsap

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 20, 2017
Estonia
I read the Unscripted some years ago and oh boy did it break some old beliefs! There were so many things that I already knew were wrong in the world but this book took me to another level. The amount of BS in the world due to the agendas of the banks, corporations, governments, pharma and so on is staggering. The masses are being hypnotized and unfortunately, most people never realize this. They live the "normal" life which actually is a script that billions have lived before them. Nothing special or exciting about that.

In the last 3 years, I have created myself a lifestyle that 10 years ago I could not even have dreamt of. It only keeps getting better and better because I'm not following anyone's script. I write my own story, play the main character and choose how it's going to unfold. Thank you MJ DeMarco, I'm forever grateful for this masterpiece!

Adrin510

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
14%
Dec 26, 2023
France
So grateful, it's a must have book

Dragos222

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jun 2, 2023

View attachment 14816

Hey!

Great job at speaking about the mentality. At sometimes felt like I was in the matrix, choosing the red pill facts though

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.