The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Turiko

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 28, 2023
I've read it. On of my favourite books ever. Planning to read it again

João Duarte

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 30, 2023

vincentmahouski

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 1, 2024
I have read, enjoyed and have been irreversibly influenced by Unscripted . A YouTuber, James Jani mentioned this book, I believe in “Get Rich Quick Gurus: The Truth”… Promoting it as a rare honest source of info.

tenacity

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Dec 16, 2021
UK
I have read it, excellent! Covers a broad range of topics about life apart from entrepreneurship which I find useful!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JonathonJonJ

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 25, 2023
Read Unscripted (completed 1/1/24) Great insight on all aspects of what real entrepreneurship is about. I also love MJ's no-nonsense approach in this book!

Bessial

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2024
I've read the book, some time ago, but greatly appreciated it. I do need to put it into more actions now

Alejoe

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2024
Los Angeles
I read Unscripted !
It was exactly what I needed to read to make the leap into entrepreneurship again, something I’d been postponing for no reason other than lack of motivation.
Launching my business in 15 days.

hamzeri

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Jan 2, 2024
India, Live in UK
Read UNSCRIPTED . Slightly wish I bought the Kindle edition only because handling all my highlights and taking notes would have been so much easier. I couldn't sit with this book for more than a few minutes without going searching for my highlighter and pen. It had great value! It made so many things clear to me.
I also found this book on the bookshelf of my personal tutor from my university on a Teams meeting.
1704311553337.png
Funny!

GlennDS

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2024
Listened to the book, confirmed the sad reality I was afraid for. Thanks MJ for sharing and giving people the tools to break free.

Asteinicke

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 7, 2024
Salt Lake City, Utah
Uncripted was the first book that I’ve read. It has opened my eyes to how i have been living a scripted life. I always knew there was more in life that whoring my time to my employer. I read the book about 6 months ago and have now only joined the forum. I’m in the middle of reading the Millionaire Fastlane . These books together are pure gold. I now know that it is about accountability and responsibility that will take me to where i want to go. I’ve always knew this deep down but MJ is blunt about it. I’m finally ready to take action and take control of my life.

thomasdc

PARKED
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 8, 2024
Read it. Recommending it to all my friends, or at least to those who are willing to open their eyes. Who gives up 5 out of 7 days to get only 2 in return!

JustinWills

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2024
Great book that I keep coming back to.

Sorcha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Dec 4, 2023
Finished it last week, particularly like the Purposed Saving and the 5 R's ReFrame, ReForm, Reduce, Reallocate, Reward.

It's far more detailed and comprehensive than his previous Millionaire Fastlane book.
Will probably re-read it a couple of times to fully absorb the content.

Thank you, valuable advance that will save me lots of time.

Sin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 14, 2024

Gio Drogo

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 9, 2018
I've read this book as well. Now I'm reading the rat race one and ready to put all the pirnciples into practice. Given life circumstances, I didn't start sooner but this last book has given me a sense of urgency that the first two books didn't give me although their material is magnificent.

Iron Wolf

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
19%
Jan 18, 2024

Nikolaj_

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Oct 13, 2023
Read it. Many intresting topics covered and I like it you are not handled with kid gloves: there's no event, there's only process, so just get going!

Will be re-reading parts of it, as there is lots of gems in there and reading it really activates me to come into action each time.

Thanks MJ

fallout

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 18, 2024
Another a$$-kick after heaving reading the "Fastlane". Great read!

Mahadewa

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 16, 2024
Slovakia
Finally I finished Unscripted ! I think it's even better than The Fastlane Millionaire. I'm 100% all in now with the idea of Scripted vs Unscripted , and making my tangible steps towards that Unscripted freedom that I am dreaming about.
This book could have not appeared in my life any sooner! It's really a perfect timing when I'm feeling my FTE last year.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.