The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

I've Read UNSCRIPTED!

Swam010

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
131%
Jul 8, 2016
Listened to it, love it. Talking about value for money: I've never seen an audio book with 17 hours of content that is also exciting to listen to all the way through. I wish you a million copies sold.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

pgtownsyou

Forge Ahead
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Oct 29, 2013
Minnesota
I do a fair amount of driving for my job and I've listened to Unscripted twice now! Thanks for the great inspiration, MJ. I've started taking steps towards an unscripted lifestyle - starting with listing my expensive car for sale that I'm sick of making payments on.

Systematic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 22, 2017
UK
I hesitated to join after reading fastlane last year. Unscripted reminded me of some important things in FL and convinced me to commit to genuine innovation.

Doug Smith

Changing Lanes
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
147%
Oct 27, 2016
Detroit, Mi
I read it. It is a great guide for anyone who's had enough of the bullshit. I found myself laughing at several points because MJ was describing me perfectly.

Bosch Fawstin

Bosch Fawstin, Cartoonist
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
118%
Jun 30, 2016
America
Just finished it, and it's so rich, so packed with value, that I'm going to reread it, likely a number of times. As with TMFL, thanks for writing it. You've given this reader great hope that I will be able to achieve the kind of freedom you have, sooner than later.

Silverhog

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Jul 31, 2017
Australia
TMF was amazing... but then Unscripted literally blew me the F away! I got the message, loud and clear - there is SO MUCH value packed into it, and so many jaw dropping truths that are now exposed, seared into my mind.

I always knew there was something weird about society/the way life is... something wrong about life as i knew it. I've always questioned the norms but nobody seemed to understand... ive always asked the tough questions but could never find the answers i was looking for.

'Unscripted ' was the answer i was looking for.

Unscripted has forever changed the way I look at life, and has set in stone a new meaning of life for me - the pursuit of entrepreneurship.
No turning back now. i'll take the road less travelled.

Thank you MJ, for taking the blindfold off.

Artemisia

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
309%
Jul 31, 2017
United Kingdom
I Read Unscripted before TMF , its a very fun, motivating and honest book. Couldn't help to feel angry sometime wishing I had read this book sooner, but I am happy I found it while I am still young!

Starting on the unscripted path is incredibly hard when people who are closest to you try to hold you back and criticize you for trying or even wishing for a better life, the book is a testament that it can be done, helping and motivating people to find a better life.

MrProductive

Couchpotatoe turned Entrepreneur
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
176%
Dec 13, 2016
Just stared reading it a second time. I really love this book and recommend it to anyone.

Roberto Zanon

New Contributor
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
Dec 8, 2014
Athens, Greece
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane on October 2014 and it changed my mind for ever. Literally shaped my brain pathways.

I finished Unscripted a couple weeks ago, and all I have to say is, that it may be even better than the Millionaire Fastlane (if that's even possible).

Hugely appreciate it MJ.

Please keep it up.

PS. I attach one of my favorite passages:

IMG_4543.jpg

Rabelo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Apr 4, 2017
secunda
" you see if you fail in your dreams it won't be because you lack courage or enthusiasm , it will be because your life was already sold into a Machiavellian system where by your life's role was already scripted for an uninspiring performance" . - outstanding book. love it.

AA1980

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Aug 2, 2017
USA
just finished this book.. rarely do I get through a book at this pace, given family and time constraints. But it was just that good. Talk about inspiring, and eye opening!

Karee

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
473%
Jul 7, 2017
Boulder Creek, CA
I finished Unscripted yesterday, and today is the last day at my job before taking 2-1/2 weeks off to decide if I'm going to quit my job of eleven years.

It's not all because of the book, I've been working towards this for a while, but Unscripted (and Fastlane) came at a really good time for me, and I can't thank you MJ enough for the "tough love" and helping me think a little differently about some things.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
I found myself laughing at several points because MJ was describing me perfectly.

More than likely, it was also describing a younger me. :smuggy:

Wellbeing Muse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 3, 2017
winston salem, nc
Read it twice and shared with my college-bound son who is on fire with these concepts!!! This second book has even more greatness on how to create value through your business!!

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah

Hyrum

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
359%
Jul 5, 2016
Nebraska
Was finally able to finish after getting a second copy. Not only full of great information, but inspiration as well. Any time I don't feel like working on my FL enterprise, I read a few chapters and I'm motivated again. Thank you!

GIlman

Still Gilman
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
604%
Oct 16, 2014
Great book MJ. Thanks for sharing your insights and knowledge. I'm an avid reader/listener probably around 50 books a year. and you're two books are definitely in the top 10 favorites for me.

I really appreciate that you don't just stuff fluff into your books, it's not just hundreds of pages of repitition.

Eldi4n

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Dec 12, 2015
Italy
I've finished reading it a month ago.

The first part is something familiar if you've already read TMF .

The second one is amazing, it is. Pure gold, it pretty sums up all the skills, mindsets and bias that you'll need to get if you hope to have a chance to succeed (not only in business guys. Also in life: that's why it is so precious).

Thanks MJ for your will to share your words and experiences with us.

I love your books, especially because you're exposing your human nature, you've failed, you'd raised, you'd shared your failures.

That's more valuable than any SO called Guru's books.

Thanks again

Thanks for your wisdom, the best I can do to thank you is to continue to take action, even if
I've failed.

You've opened my eyes years ago with TMF , like a punch in the face.

Thanks for giving us the opportunity to take the red pill.

We Will Never Forget.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.