The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

akhilesh1311

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 30, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read this book the 2nd time! and I love the analogy with Fast Cars. Over-all, great book to inspire someone to wealth. I am inspired.

annmarieski

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Apr 13, 2022
I randomly fell onto Millionaire Fastlane watching a youtuber rave over it. I am so happy I listened because this was the book i didn't realize I was needing. I almost swore off business books because of the sense of repeat being echoed. Millionaire fastlane was a totally new direction of real *ish! Loved it! thanks for created the raw and authentic illumination needed.

Nido

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 9, 2022
Hi!
I have read this book it’s amazing wasn’t able to put it down.
I had just read it right after baby steps millionaire- I was first ok with baby steps but something didn’t feel right… not the 40 yrs- but relying on stocks and hoping they do well? I thought there must be a better plan! Then I came across this book and tackled all my doubts about the book and about my job and how to be Rich
Truly life changing
The only thing I’m trying to
Figure out which I am finding difficult is separating wealth from time. I have few things I’d like to offer to the world which have value, but I have to do the work and I’m trying to figure out ways to separate wealth from time(apart from Human Resources)!
But ill figure it out as things unfold
In any case this book has changed my life! Or should I say is about to change my life! Thanks so much !

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Spvrk

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 8, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and I couldn't get enough so I instantly orderd Unscripted and the Rat Race Escape. I'm currently mowing through Unscripted which is very unlike me to do with reading. Highly Recommended

Moray

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2022
Hello,
I've read the MFL 2 years ago thanks to a recommendation on youtube.. I was very skeptical at first because of the book title.. this book has become one of my top 5 favorites business and mindset books

AmppaDamppa

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
174%
Apr 7, 2022
I just finished the TMF audiobook, and it's my all-time favourite by far. My mentality has totally changed, even when it wasn't a sidewalk or a slowlane, to begin with. However, the Fastlane flows in my veins now 100%. Now, it's time to execute!

Thank you @MJ DeMarco!!

PS. I already started Unscripted !

Nomads

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
213%
Jul 3, 2014
Read it a long while ago, and then read it again, and again. Led my down the path to read each and every one of your books.

kommen

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Apr 14, 2022
I have finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane !

What an inspirational book. Now I have the motivation to exit Slowlane slavery into the Fastlane!

okamndud

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 17, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read it,it was my first buisness book and it completely flipped my mind on buisness and freedom.The law of effection and CENTS were principles that I would not have liked to go without

Bonnarp

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Apr 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read TMF . Now im going to find a solution to a problem and bring value to people.

Unscripted Tomás

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 16, 2022
Hey MJ, I've read the book a while back. Now I have seen your required reading post, which told me to say so here. Cheers
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane , and that was a life-changer. The way of my thinking was absolutely conventional and government system gave me a thumbs up with a mediocre salary. It had sentenced me with a permanent post scam with a short lived resurrection all the way to my retirement Monday through Friday with two holy days. After the discovery of the life-changing book (The Millionaire Fastlane ) there came Easter resurrection and I swerved 100 miles per hour to freedom, no more mediocrity. As a PhD student in Education Policy I am privileged to have read your book, and now I am going use my education to leverage my life for my own freedom.

LDD

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2021
France
I've read the Fastlane Millionaire! Even though it took me almost 3 months because of work and things, I'm glad I took this slap! It's a life changing book. Thanks for all.

Isidro

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Mar 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read this book. It was an eye opener for the entrepreneurial path.
Thank you so much!

EthanS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 22, 2022
I read TMF ! Finished it last week on Audible and ordered a physical copy for my brother. After reading from the most recent book to TMF , I found the Unscripted series more focused and relevant to me. In other words the writing is getting better.

I highly recommend to anyone interested in starting a business. Afterwards just start you'll learn way more trying and failing than reading more.

bbwolf

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2022
The Millionaire Fastlane book brought me here. Read it about a year ago and have been lurking on and off for some time. It's really a wonderful community and I'm glad to finally be part of it.

Markjono

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Sep 14, 2017
Chester, UK

Thanks, MJ
Read and listened to the book several times. A go to read when enthusiasm needed. Thank you MJ

mpjeff

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 6, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Yes, I have read this book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!