The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

rami.s

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
Apr 21, 2022
One of my favorites, I read it and love it.
Thank you.

Jason Wright

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2022
I listened to The Millionaire Fast Lane this week, via audiobook.

It woke me up as I realised I'd drifted into "slowlane" thinking, big time. I've always had an entrepreneurial spirit and wanted to do something different than a 9-5. I dropped out of Uni to play online poker for a living, but life kicked my a$$; I broke the rule of Entry! Competition was too stiff, the government raised taxes on the gambling companies indirectly eroding my profit margin, and I had to move back to my mum's, pick myself up and rebuild. I trained to be an accountant, which took 6 years from getting my first job in finance, and I qualified this month at age 32.

After my first failure, I vowed that I would never do anything so stupid again. No more risks. Just live a regular 9-5 life as an accountant and do "OK" for myself. Welp, after a dull day in the office on a Thursday afternoon, I decided to purchase MJ's book on audible. Upon listening to it during my evening commute, I realised the trap I'd fallen into.

All the slowlane thinking is now well and truly out of the window and here I am back again, unplugged from The Matrix! Today marks Day 1 of taking action. I'll write more about this in a separate post.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

joshcc03

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 18, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve just finished the Millionaire Fast Lane. It really changes the way I look at my business plan.

mari18cf

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read this book! Great by the way. Thanks from Brazil.

Sanket_GC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Mar 6, 2022
I have read the book and it has been an eye-opener. I will be posting more details in the Intro thread.

divyangshah

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 3, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I feel not good as I waited to reach this book for no of years. It' incredible book.

Cquinoy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 23, 2022
Read the book! Or rather listened to it.. great to hear it straight from you. Very fun and mind opening read, definitely plan to read the rest of your books!

Rogerhrg

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read this. The comments of entry and need are blowminding. Also I love the antiguru role about the current financial advice about hustling and saving to become wealthy.
I actually recommended to my friends because this is one of the few books I recommend as a must read. Thank you for all and I hope to enjoy more from you when I get the next ones.

Aditya Gunjal

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jun 24, 2021
Maharashtra, India

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

zgobie

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 26, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I like how MJ explained the math behind all the roadmaps and how he gave arguments on why the slowlane and the sidewalk are roads you want to avoid in your journey.

AviatorS

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
146%
Apr 28, 2018

Thanks, MJ
Read this many years ago while in university. Was a great introduction to entrepreneurship and life changing book for me. Led me on the right path and was the single most life changing book I've ever read.

queer bee

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 27, 2022
This was the first of your books I’ve read. I am personally not into cars as much as you but still could get out value!

Issi007

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
230%
Apr 27, 2022

Thanks, MJ
This book is what I call a paradigm shift, I have been reading it back and forth and beleive I am ready to make it from sidewalk lane to fastlane ...

patescalona

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 27, 2022
Just finished the book yesterday. Took me 3 weeks but it was all worth it! Thank you, MJ! I've learned now to map out my life for at least the next 2 years!

goodriddance

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 27, 2022
Busan, South Korea
I read this book 3 times.

This is Korean version of the Millionaire Fastlane .

The things on the books are what I call flags, which is the way I learned from my English teacher.

I put up these flags to find informations I want.

This is all I can do yet.

But I dare to make a value.

Attachments

• 부의 추월차선.jpg
    부의 추월차선.jpg
    570.7 KB · Views: 1

Positividee

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 28, 2022
Dallas, Tx

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read this book!

RMW

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Apr 29, 2022

Thanks, MJ
HI MJ, I finished reading MF last night a d joined the forum. Looking forward to being part of the conversation.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.