The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AristotlesPupil

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Feb 10, 2021
Hey MJ, I've read the book a while back. Now I have seen your required reading post, which told me to say so here. Cheers

Jayson Ibañez

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Finished it a long time ago but planning to read the 3 books now again. Because you'll get new information about it even tho you've read it beforehand

ACS_M

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

EVC

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 11, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Yes, I have read The Millionaire FastLana italian versione. Thanks so much.

Attachments

• The millionaire FastLane.jpg
    The millionaire FastLane.jpg
    181.9 KB · Views: 1

Maxim Kolomensky

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 20, 2022
Finished the book this morning, and I must say, it is the best book on business that I have ever read. It mentions the basics of becoming wealthy and now every time I see a business I can definitely tell whether it has a high probability of success or not (does it have scale or/and magnitude). I am starting to work on my own marketplace business idea and I am super excited about it! 10/10!

taxowings

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Apr 21, 2021
I read the book, then joined this forum 11 months ago. Then...I got too busy working too much in my accounting business (I 85% own it, my wife is the other 15)..

I'm halfway through Unscripted now, and I'm enjoying it every bit as much. I am getting support staff up to speed so that I can take the time for myself to go over all of it again, and implement the ideas the way they deserve.

Hey, are the pdf attachments for Unscripted referred to often in the Audible version available somewhere I can grab them?

Thanks for writing another inspiring book.

Mat360uk

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Mar 3, 2022
Just finished my re-listen to this book. I especially like the chapter on choices, and the lesson that good choices are made everyday, a lesson I am looking to implement in my life to make better choices everyday to get me closer to my goals.

MrSmith

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 20, 2022
Hello FLF, I am new here. I read TMF .

@MJ DeMarco your book(s) have not changed my life yet but utterly destroyed my world view and former ways of thinking. I tried reading another “business book” from one of those gurus afterwards and had to stop reading within the first few paragraphs - the guru’s sermon simply didn’t cut it anymore. Time will tell whether I should thank you for it

PS: to be honest, I think Unscripted should be read first, followed by GRRE , and then by TMF — but that’s just my newbie opinion.

MrDDub24

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
250%
Jan 18, 2017
CT

Thanks, MJ
I've read this book.

Fabian1999

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 8, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

SofiAlbert

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 23, 2022
Read it! I love this book because it put a lot of shapeless things that I was feeling/thinking into words and kicked my a$$ into the right direction

_firelxrd

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 21, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Really opened my eyes!

Derich S

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 24, 2022
Johannesburg, South Africa
Hello everyone, My name is Derich. I'm from Johannesburg, South Africa. I am an entrepreneur and I've read the millionaire fast lane two years ago, it blew my mind and triggered a lot of desire for me to do something, make something of myself, and just start. I'm grateful for the Book and for the fact that my mindset changed drastically. I am happy that I've chosen the road that I'm on even though there are a lot of challenges but I love them and I enjoy every single set back that occurs in the journey. Thanks to MJ for the great book and I will continue to keep reading it and and applying everything in it. They say "you'll never see a tree grow". So let's keep chasing value and the money will follow. Thank you@MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

Derich S

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Mar 24, 2022
Johannesburg, South Africa

Thanks, MJ
Incredible book, I keep on re-reading it and applying everything it says, I'm blown away by the progress I keep seeing.

helloitsesther

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 27, 2022
Wellington, New Zealand
I came across the Millionaire Fastlane via a YouTube video by Ali Abdaal.
My mind was blown upon one paragraph: 'If you earned $200,000 every month, how would your life change?
I was sitting in the car when I came across that and I was speechless.
I ran a business before (it went to the ex) and I thought having $10,000+ months were good.
It never ever came across my mind that $200,000 per month was possible.
Also as a single parent, the questions raised after certainly made me think about the freedom I could achieve. Afford a great lawyer, move, afford private school for my kids..
I'm not interested in the fast cars or luxury goods (just not my thing), but the possibility of being able to afford endless books, opportunities/experiences and food ... that really got my going 'Wow!'.
Thank you for writing this book and putting it out there. I'm one of those who've purchased heaps of items from 'gurus', but none were as eye-opening as your book.
I look forward to continuing on the journey to freedom. :)

Thatbastud

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jul 16, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Great book! First one I read, I originally heard about you through Peter Voogd's podcast. Keep preaching!

Akanksha

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 23, 2022
"When a man does not know what harbor he is making for, no wind is the right wind" - Seneca

I finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane today and I am mesmerized by the concepts and the mathematics mentioned in the book.

I loved reading it and it ignited my entrepreneurial spirit again. Definitely going to read "Unscripted " as well.

Fanskitchen20

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 20, 2020

Thanks, MJ
one of the best books i've read regarding financial freedom. Can’t wait to read MJ's other books.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.