The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MrE

Be. Create. Repeat.
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jul 26, 2021
Colorado
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Since I had already read 'Unscripted ' and 'The Great Rat Race Escape ', I didn't feel like I needed to also read 'The Millionaire Fastlane ' so I kept putting it off until I couldn't put it off any longer. Well, I should have known better. Just like your other two, TMF is full of great advice and direction.

The Law of Effection and realizing if people in my life are headwinds or tailwinds are just two of the ideas I am pondering and applying to my life now. Not later, now.

Thank you MJ for being you.

IronyIsTacky

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Apr 6, 2022
Read it, gimme them sweet sweet additional forum privileges

Oladapo Emmanuel

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 7, 2022
Wow I just finished reading the book the is a real eye opener I enjoyed every bit of the book I understand life more

Thank you MJ for writing the book more power to your elbow

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

jremo25

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 2, 2022
Read this book a while ago, a great book to read, and to dip into every now and then, to keep track of the key concepts. Thank you MJ.

sin_tzu

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Apr 20, 2012
Finished reading the book for my second time. I feel like this is one of those books in my life that I will keep re-reading every few years. It helped ground my mindset and I feel like I took away ideas on the second read that I was ready for on the first.

The first read unlocked something in my mind and the second served enhanced the absorption of the knowledge.

Thank you for sharing it with the world MJ!

Asaah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 10, 2022
Ghana
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've finished reading the book and my eyes are now widely opened. Thanks a lot

dragonEmperor

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 14, 2021

Thanks, MJ
read tho book and it was awesome experience. it changed they way i see the world.

kgatch

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Apr 8, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read all three books, given as gift and recommended to many!

Mommyp19

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Apr 8, 2022

Thanks, MJ

Read the book. It is a real eye-opener and has completely changed my mindset. I do see opportunities everywhere now

Hiddenwealth

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read this book after reading a reference to it in another book (The Biggest Book on Passive Income Ever!/Joshua King). I appreciate much of this book, especially the introduction of Sidewalk/Slowlane/Fast lane. I'm familiar with many of the Slowlane references, and

Thanks, MJ
I read the book after finding a reference to it in another book (The Biggest Book on Passive Income Ever!/Joshua King).

I especially liked the content about the Sidewalk and the Slowlane. My mom is almost seventy, and she's been a Sidewalker her whole life; she barely makes it from paycheck to Social Security to paycheck. One of my purposes for the Fastlane is to help her out, since she doesn't have the right beliefs to pull herself out of her situation.

I am familiar with some of the oblique Slowlane author references; I think I've even glanced through the Tony Robbins book! TMF gave a voice to my intuition that something didn't add up with what they prescribed.

Finally, the CENTS framework justified my disinterest in entering the network marketing side of the nutrition club I visit. The passive income seedling systems, in particular the computer systems one, inspired me to start learning how to code, since my homelessness makes it challenging to acquire and store materials.

I read the book and found it more useful and actionable than most of the material I've encountered. Thanks, MJ!

shakshak

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 12, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read all three books :) AMAZING!

brisolts

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ

read tmf and just finished rat race - feeling inspired!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.