The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

sorakthean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 28, 2022
Read this book and it was amazing, it really opened my eyes to the principle of money. It is simply the reciprocal outcome of adding value to the world/market. The five commandments of control, entry, needs, time, and scale have really gave me a new outlook on business.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BMT1987

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Feb 24, 2022
I read it about a year ago and highlighted the hell out of it on my Kindle. Hands-down the most inspirational book I've ever read!

Simtee

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 10, 2022
London, UK
Read TMF : really inspiring but also very clarifying when it comes to some of the bigger but more subtle decisions in starting a business.

UgwuNoah

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 26, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it ! i feel awaken by the book.

Gregory17091996

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2022
Read the book! It absolutely changed the way how I think about finance and entrepreneurship. I have started several different (online) businesses before but haven't succeeded yet. This book definitely gave me new motivation to continue my journey of entrepreneurship. The road might be long - or not ;) - but I look forward to connecting with like-minded people and TAKE ACTION together.

Thanks a lot MJ!

jtoddherbst

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Feb 3, 2016
Texas
I've read TMF each year over the last few years and each time I gain more gold nuggets of wisdom and things I apply to my business to my mindset and help my business grow.

CarmenDy

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 3, 2022
Maintenant qu'il y a plus de 500 000 exemplaires dans la nature, des traductions en plusieurs langues, etc., c'est le fil pour me faire savoir que vous avez lu The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si vous lisez le livre, postez ici et vous obtiendrez une icône sous votre nom d'écran et des privilèges supplémentaires sur le forum.

N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires sur le livre également !

Merci, MJ
Dear Mr. MJ, I am happy to have read your book and to have been able to reflect differently on the achievement of my objectives, well before this book, I have read many other entrepreneurship books because currently I want to have my financial freedom as soon as possible, I understood that it was a trip, but I prefer this trip to the trip of the wage earner. I have already created a physical and electronic archiving establishment since 2020 but the current operation does not give me the freedom or the time or a great purchasing power. After reading your book I thought about setting up a new system that will work better and meet your conditions. I would like to be able to inspire myself from the old ones of the highway by joining this forum, and to obtain new experiences and knowledge which will be useful to me. Thanks for your help.

dminvest

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 10, 2020
Australia
Have read Fastlane times now , ordered have read Escape twice and have just ordered Unscripted . In the process of executing learnings as I go. Life changing!

ojraqueno

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2022
I have read The Fastlane Millionaire a while back, close to when it was first released. What I like most about it its no-nonsense tone, the concrete advice, and just the fact that it came from someone who already did it.

Jaim

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it recently on a training trip, completely transformed my view of working life

axlr

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2022
France

Thanks, MJ
just finished the book !

IvanPetkov

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it.

eaxelgard

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Yes I’ve read it and it’s excellent! Sending copies to my sons and nephew!

TalesFabras

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 7, 2022
Porto Alegre, Brazil

Thanks, MJ
I've read the millionare Fastlane last month.
And what a way to start a new year! Time to change my life.

Rachie

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Mar 7, 2022
I read the book!

aechyde

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Mar 7, 2022
Great Book, this book opened my eyes to entrepreneurship and the process behind it (and that it's possible!) and UNSCRIPTED really kicked the bruised knee to drive the point home (of what living SCRIPTED) really is like.

Rperrett2

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
144%
Mar 8, 2022
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane . This book spoke my language and really woke me up to everything. I have started several businesses in the past, but all were missing something (or missing many things now I have learned). I have sense started a new entrepreneurial journey and have read all of M.J.'s other books.

Caoyi.cameron

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 26, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and loved it!

r0d

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 6, 2022
I finished the book yesterday and I have to say huge thx! It readjusted my mindset!! Lots of these infos I‘ve already known years ago, but I took the wrong decisions a while ago and got stuck somewhere on a weird lane/road/way… now back to plan A -> get rich or die trying Thx MJ!

Last edited:

Dr_Kdub28

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
136%
Feb 16, 2022
East coast, United States
I finished the book today. It was a great read. Before I read unscripted , I'll give the fastlane a 2nd read. One thing that's clear to me, just from reading the book, is how far I have to go. I've made a lot of dumb and rash decisions in my life and I thought I'd gotten better. But there always the saying "You don't know, what you don't know". The amount of information that I remain ignorant to, makes me feel like my goals are mission impossible. However, I'm glad to have the resources of these books and the forum to show that it's not. It's just thoughts and limiting beliefs that exist in my mind.

MaggieP

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read the book.... great read ! Look forward to making changes in my life and entering the fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.