The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

pedrofabara

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
read!

Fons

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 19, 2022
Thanks for the book for for many things and I will highlight here this 2:
  1. As I´m still figuring out how to move to the Fastlane it gave me the basic checklist (The Commandments) to choose what business to start.
  2. Forget what you want and focus on what your potencial customers want (in short, don´t follow your passion but use it to build the business that will allow to live your passion).
Somehow I guess I still try to follow the second point but now I will increasingly reduce the passion part until the business works.

Niklas Seibold

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Apr 19, 2021
Bayreuth/Munich, Germany
This book was my entry into the world of Fastlane. I found UNSCRIPTED even more Life-Changing, as it more clearly detailed the Life I am pursuing, but TMS is the original ;)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Thapaqazi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Jun 30, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Though the name is Cheeky, it is a testament to "Don't judge a book by its cover". Read it a year ago, definitely takes time to sink in to the bones. I have to give it to MJ, he is an "Entrepreneurial surgeon". Deserved of unfathomable credit.

Elias_Thurner

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read it.

Kawo Groups

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 21, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I'm still reading the book, I'm in chapter 26, where you talk about $6 bucket of chicken.
So far this book have change my way of thinking, I'm still in University, my final years. I want to pursue my dreams after school.

kiwieli

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 20, 2022
Christchurch, New Zealand
Read it! And in it I've found motivation to make a business work that I was about to on-sell. I bought it because I could see it was a potential Fastlane business, but I haven't been executing. Onwards & upwards from here!

prinsmikal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 21, 2022
Its a good book! Simple in a way, many times I was telling myself, ah this i Know... but whats funny - is that i was not able to put it into words. Kinda like an invention. You look at it and its so simple, but someone had to come up with it - take it from a tought to a finished product. This is how I feel about this book, many ideas, but I've never been able to put it in to understandable sentences. Thanks for a good book! Just got your last one, will read it as well!

CarrieMatchmaker

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
104%
Feb 12, 2022
I have read the book recently and it had a great influence on me! Thanks for being honest and direct!
One thing I have noticed is that I am surrounded by curb kings. When I wanted to advice my friends and family to read this book, previously telling them what it is about, they all kept saying things like: "Business is not for everyone, you must have a good education to do it, all of it are just dreams, empty talks" etc! It made me sad, because I want to be surrounded by influenced people! Strong and motivated. By Fastlane drivers!! At least I have a book now, I might read it again to feel like I am surrounded by people like MJ de Marco! Thank you

kk.darko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Feb 11, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I just finished the book and fully intend to make this my bible for financial wellbeing.

Freeeeeedom

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2021
Read this book last year. Every year for Xmas My Wife gets me a few books. I liked this one the best! Will be reading the others shortly!

jsches

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 22, 2022
I've read the book! Absolutely loved, absorbed and related to so much of it! I have highlighted so many areas to come back to and keep myself motivated to continue on this Fastlane journey :smile:

RajatKhola

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Hi, MJ, I've read TMF and it literally changed my viewpoint towards life. I have been programming since I was 13 and I always dreamed of, and this was my only goal, to get a job at a MNC. This book showed me the way to my other fantasies.

drench79

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 29, 2016

Thanks, MJ
Read the book some time ago, should probably reread it.

Larry AA

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
8%
Feb 21, 2022

Thanks, MJ

Read the millionaire fast lane

AungKhantM

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 4, 2021
I'd read the book. All I can say is this completely changed my thinking about business and entrepreneurship.

tobifastlane

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 25, 2022
Recently bought a kindle and devoured this as my first book on there. Thats how i came across the forum. ! :)

Giallo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 6, 2019
Lisbon, Portugal
Read it in less than a week. It's the first book that I started recommending to my friends.

number3nw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 28, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read TMF , and I'm a believer! DeMarco practices what he preaches and laid it all out for us. Thanks MJ!

Alek

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Feb 26, 2022
This book taught me how can I become financially free, if I create a business that provides value to people and solves their problem. Investing in stock market is a slow path. Thank you MJ

sorakthean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 28, 2022
Read this book and it was amazing, it really opened my eyes to the principle of money. It is simply the reciprocal outcome of adding value to the world/market. The five commandments of control, entry, needs, time, and scale have really gave me a new outlook on business.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.