The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Khalid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Feb 6, 2022
I have just read over 3/4 of the book and honestly I believe my mind has expanded a little bit. It’s very concerning how I didn’t realise how I was conditioned from young to be a slowlaner/sidewalker rather than to try adopt the fastlane method. It was always one that was rarely mentioned and was dismissed as “unattainable” by so called “higher figure” slowlaners and side walkers. So I naturally conformed to this process, not knowing it was a ticking time bomb. I want better for others as I want better for myself. Im 22 and from the UK and this book has changed me drastically.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

WealthFiend

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 12, 2022
Washington DC
I read the book, and literally quit my government job of 3.5 years shortly after. I am still within my 2 week notice as of this message and honestly i am shitting bricks. I have a moving and cleaning company but neither are turning a profit at the moment, due to me having been focused on my job mainly... I am looking forward to taking my businesses seriously and improving my wealth equation by providing value to my clients. No more ULL, only CUL from here on!

grafdiz

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Feb 5, 2022
Read the book! MJ, thank you for this book! A got a lot of value, and the greatest thing, a lot of concepts described in the book I already knew, and after your explanations, they got more clarity! I did a lot of notes on how to implement new knowledge in day-to-day activities and now moving to the next book, Unscripted :)

MexicanCreator48

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
62%
Feb 14, 2022
Mexico
Read the book, what I liked the most about it was the author's honesty in giving you the best advice regarding how to become a better person and a better entrepreneur.

TK21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
35%
Feb 9, 2022
I finished TMF today. I am going forward to read Unscripted !
The biggest realization from the book is that I need to chase needs instead to chase money. Great read.

zmyPL

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 11, 2016
Finished second time and come back on the forum :)

lcadavi3

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 15, 2022
Great book @MJ DeMarco. I will keep it in the library and read it every year because I need to move from slow to fast lane now!

madlife

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
242%
Feb 15, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
read it

Muusa

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Feb 15, 2022
Paraguay
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. It’s has completely shifted my mindset from a slowlaner to a striving fastlaner. My favourite part of the book is when MJ explained how financial advisors tell their viewers one financial plan (the slowlane) and be on a complete different financial plan (the fastlane).

tbrianturner

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 16, 2022
I finished reading TMF about a week ago. I’m half way finished with Unscripted . I love both books. I especially love CENTS because it makes perfect sense. I am thankful for the books, and I’m looking forward to reading The Great Rat Race as well. I’m excited to be part of the fastlane forum.

AZ75

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book with big enthusiasm

Kaan Gullu

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 4, 2022
I read the book, and literally quit my government job of 3.5 years shortly after. I am still within my 2 week notice as of this message and honestly i am shitting bricks. I have a moving and cleaning company but neither are turning a profit at the moment, due to me having been focused on my job mainly... I am looking forward to taking my businesses seriously and improving my wealth equation by providing value to my clients. No more ULL, only CUL from here on!
Not professional advice in the slightest i mean I'm only 17 but I feel like you should stay at your job for a bit longer and save as much as you can and establishing a secure foundation to land on once you do eventually quit. If you feel like you've done enough by all means go ahead.

<john>

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Jan 2, 2021
CT U.S.

Thanks, MJ
Read it. Loved it. Shared it. Makes complete CENTS.

newdynasty

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Jan 31, 2016

Thanks, MJ
I read this book many years ago and it's the first book I recommend to friends when they ask "Where do I start?"

Jonathan Matende

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 16, 2022

Thanks, MJ
An eye opener really loved this book.

Vanda

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Sep 1, 2020
Lisbon - Portugal

Thanks, MJ
I first read Unscripted and it was something very special for me, it was like a flash of truth and light that strike me, I was really impressed by the book, after reading that I bought The Millionaire Fastlane , well, there are tons of books talking about money, I read some, didn't find knowledge or steps that I could follow. You teach and I need to learn, fast. The control is one thing I already knew, it is a sacred rule. The other ones, I'm starting to implement. Only after reading your books I started to understand how money works and pay attention to it. I spent all my life working to pay my expenses, I never had enough money to invest (didn't know how anyway). I lived by myself and my daughter. She is an adult now, she went to college, you know, the slowlane. I did everything I could for her to follow that way :) I always worked as Freelancer, never went in great adventures as I had my house to pay and a daughter to feed. But today it is different, I read your books, and I am following your advices. Some concepts are harder for me to grasp, and the mindset is one of the things I'm working and improving. Your Unscripted book was the first, but they are two great books for me to read many times. I also read Wealth exposed, it is a short read, I liked it. The third book, I must buy.

Hartrun

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
126%
Jan 19, 2022
New York, NY

Thanks, MJ
:bullseye::party::bolt:

Drasco

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 18, 2022
Netherlands

Thanks, MJ
Hello people. Yes, I've read this one, being that the main reason I'm no longer a corporate employee, since November last month! Ready for the fastlane :)

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.