The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

CybersecSteve

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Oct 27, 2021
I've read TMF , a life-changing book. Agree with all the comments I've read on this thread, and have recommended this book to many people I know personally.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

iamnoah_mz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
31%
Jan 20, 2022
Morocco
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it! The CENTS framework completely changed my view on business. I really liked the idea that you should not build a business based on what you love, but it's by solving problems and giving what others need that you can achieve your most selfish goals (MATERIALISTIC STUFF).

TheGrown

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 16, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it last week and I’m already halfway through unscripted today, great content and I’m going to apply what I’ve learned.

GDH

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. Loved it!

Hanabi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
326%
Jan 22, 2022
Florida

Thanks, MJ
There's lots of helpful tips in this book. I liked the analogy of chess pieces and what areas of an entrepreneur's business they represent.

Alessandros

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
94%
Oct 3, 2021
Germany
I've read it again and more. Only reading is not enough, the book is worth studying. And it may be the first element of my Fastlane Strategy.

ramos111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 23, 2022

Thanks, MJ
This book broke some barriers for me. I always knew that I wanted more from life than what I was setting out to get (Slowlane). But the thought of entrepreneurship always scared the shit out of me for my father's and other peoples' stories of working 24/7 and going bankrupt due to another crisis/the lack of clients. So with the Fastlane crossed from my options I was really ready to give up the dream of more except for trying to become famous/win the lottery. Thankfully I found this book, and my mind feels like it's going to explode.

John TenBrink

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
185%
Jan 26, 2018
Raleigh

Thanks, MJ
I came from a f*%#ed up childhood that derailed me years with insecurities, self doubt, father wounds - you name it. And it’s books like The Millionaire Fastlane that allows one to win back years.

Thank you, MJ, for not being selfish with your wisdom and practical business sense.

Your book is changing my life and blessing my family, friends and restaurant wait staff. Yes, I am tipping triple digits for great service and blessing lives. Looking forward to giving away more.

This flows nicely regarding page 223: To attract money is to forget about money. Seriously folks, stop chasing and striving and just aim to serve and help people. Quite magically, the money will appear, and you will blow your mind at what can be achieved by thinking less of your self and more about others.

This book and my journey is just a stepping stone to strengthening and achieving my authentic self. I am writing a book to share my story to touch lives. If one life is touched - success!

Thanks MJ for the freedom!

MJ, you are as real and genuine as it gets. And the people within this forum are just as heart strong.

- John

KONATE

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 23, 2022
Maintenant qu'il y a plus de 500 000 exemplaires dans la nature, des traductions en plusieurs langues, etc., c'est le fil pour me faire savoir que vous avez lu The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si vous lisez le livre, postez ici et vous obtiendrez une icône sous votre nom d'écran et des privilèges supplémentaires sur le forum.

N'hésitez pas à poster vos commentaires sur le livre également !

Merci, MJ
Je suis en train de lire le livre, je suis au chapitre 31. cela me fait pratiquement 1 ans que j'ai appris l'existence de ce livre. Le titre m'avais repoussé car j'avais fait une nuance entre "Enrichissement rapide" et "Enrichissement facile" comme le précise l'auteur MJ. Depuis que j'ai démarré la lecture il y a deux semaines, je me suis rendu compte que j'ai perdu énormément de temps à récupérer l'or qui était la sous mes yeux. je sais que cette lecture changera ma vie à jamais merci.

Hiscurrency

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 2, 2020
Fort Lauderdale, FL

Thanks, MJ
I read this book in 2020.

ChrisLeeHoskins

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
89%
Jan 24, 2022
Chantilly, VA

Thanks, MJ
I read the book

Victor Silva

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Aug 12, 2014

Thanks, MJ
Read that one in 2007, I guess. It was recommended by Billy Murphy from ForeverJobless.

Lyev

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Aug 12, 2016
Spain
Read it for the second time and it won't be the last. I have yet a lot to learn and act on.

Also, being able to participate here and read all of you is just a blessing.
Thank you from the heart.

John the Man

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 24, 2014
United Kingdom
I've been listening to the audiobook version of Fastlane Millionaire over and over again since 2017. I like the way MJ spoke and delivered the truth about the world of business, job, and money. It's really inspiring, it lifts your spirit up and change your mindset to get into the fastlane not to mention it being entertaining and hilarious at times. I've heard lots of get rich audiobooks from Robert Kiyosaki, the slowlane Brian Tracy and many others but this Fastlane Millionaire is a masterpiece, one of a kind! Well done MJ!

Learnvio

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book. Used audible too to go over a few chapters. Astounded with how much it covers from start to finish, to the point where I don’t even know what the other two books can cover but I’m looking forward to reading them all the same.

And even though I recognised the futility of the slow lane for myself. The use of the Mathematical approach to highlight the limited/unlimited structures of each lane was so obvious once I read it but could never have articulated it myself. Thank you for cementing that for me.

And most importantly, the CENTS method was able to breakdown why I failed so many times with my side hustles, tool to screen what business models I should focus on.

Excellent read!

Last edited:

Semaj

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 8, 2022
Hey MJ, I read your book and I want to say thank you. It is the best book I have ever read about building a successful business. I like how candid you are in the book. Your insights are invaluable. It helped me to see I have a lot to work on to escape mediocrity and excel in life. It was a wake up call for me or reality check!

Seaweedchicken

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jan 25, 2022
Just finished reading the book!
Felt like a fog cleared from my eyes about finance. Thank you for the book and I look forward to reading escape the rat race next.

amandangvs

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
140%
Dec 1, 2021
Malaysia
This book is a real gamechanger.
Should be compulsaory reading for every young adult.
My whole financial life paradign shifted.

Thank you MJ!

berniemac

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 25, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Book was amazing. Finished it in a week, keep trying to get my roommate to read it

Sabrina.w

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 26, 2022
i just finished TMF ... the book is so packed with wisdom that I must re-read and take notes.

DarkBlackDawn

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 12, 2021

Thanks, MJ
MJ, I want to thank you for your no-nonsense approach to financial freedom. I don't want to be dependent on external circumstances for a financial peace of mind and your book has helped me move in the right direction. I believe birds of a feather flock together, so I had to join this forum.

Renata57

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
183%
Jul 17, 2021
Listened to it on audible, loved it!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.