The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Trait

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
286%
Jun 22, 2021
Bangladesh
Read the book, this book changed my life and gave me all the necessary info to make my dreams come true!

wyattnorton

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
209%
Jan 15, 2019
Northern IL & Southeastern WI
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
One of the first entrepreneur books I read, and it was a shot in the dark when I was looking for a book to buy!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kw1590

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 27, 2022
read the book
read the book
I read the book
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
read the book

JCDH504

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 27, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the Millionaire Fastlane

FurtiveFred

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 20, 2022

Thanks, MJ

FurtiveFred

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Jan 20, 2022
Read the book. Seemed life changing at the time - hopefully I can continue to change my life for the better from the push this book gave me.

Siybonga

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 1, 2022

Thanks, MJ
The book is so awesome, still reading it though. I can’t wait to discover the other many lessons this book holds.

TiaRiki

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane !

SJ for Sejun

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 1, 2022
I finished it before January gone. Reading and meeting the book ' The Millionaire Fastlane ' was a whole mindset changing experience for me. Even though I'm reading and going to read 'Unscripted '&'The Great Ratrace Escape', I think the more important thing is doing and activating myself to the way Demarco taught us by the book.
To be so, I'm changing myself in several ways with firm resolution.
Thanks for the reading.

Cesar Ramirez

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Nov 21, 2021
I`ve read TMF and its open eyes gold, two months ago just had my FTE and I`m happy to find that its a way
Ahora que hay más de 500.000 copias disponibles, traducciones en varios idiomas, etc., este es el hilo para informarme que has leído The Millionaire Fastlane .

Si lee el libro, publíquelo aquí y obtendrá un ícono debajo de su nombre de pantalla y privilegios adicionales del foro.

¡Siéntete libre de publicar tus comentarios sobre el libro también!

Gracias, MJ

Riccardo Pace

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 1, 2022
Read it some years ago for the first time. Just finished reading it again and couldn't wait to join this forum

Abdel123

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 2, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book, very interessing. What I really appreciated is all the insight coming from the ground.

Manda

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 3, 2022

Thanks, MJ
read it!!Great book! thank you!

Stanisław

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read TMF

glai7159

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 18, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Read it, love it. This afternoon I was sitting in peak hour traffic, going into my fourth hour of "travelling home" and the only saving grace was listening to Unscripted . Together w TMFL, I hit breaking point. This has to be done. Fast lane it is.

Tito015

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jan 22, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read this book!

Akachukwu Aloh

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Oct 27, 2021
I

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire fastlane

Nare

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished the audiobook of it, it is one of the straight to point books that I ever read, It unleashed all the most important things to do in order to become a successful entrepreneur and make billions of money through scale or magnitude

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.