The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

jinjinl

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 5, 2022
Read the book two years ago and it's been my first recommendation to any friends interested in entrepreneurship since then. Out of all the concepts outlined in the book, the one that I remember the most since it's been repeated in other marketing books is to not "follow your dreams" but identify what the market demands instead. You can be really skilled at your craft, but if there's no demand for what you do and no one wants to buy from you, you're not going to be profitable.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yinyem21

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Feb 6, 2022
I have read the fastlane,it's full of undiluted facts,is one in a million books.

beaustanley94

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 4, 2022
Nashville, TN
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
MJ - The Millionaire Fastlane has provided a mental shift for me. Thank you for all your contributions, sharing your knowledge, and your entrepreneurial experiences. I have been inspired to take action, identifying a need, and delivering a solution for that need to achieve the sought after reward of wealth for my family. Thank you again!!

dlema

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 6, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read TMF a couple weeks ago. Wish I’d read it a couple decades ago! Great information, never learned this in years of school.

John Shaw

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 7, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and it changed the course of my life!

aaronorr90

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Jun 6, 2021

Thanks, MJ
One of the best books I've ever read and will no doubt read again.

Aady

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 7, 2022
You know the funniest thing Mr. Demarco? I read "Four hours workweek" just before ' THE MILLIONAIRE FASTLANE " and I was anxious with the thought that Self-time is OK, Automation is OK, Virtual assistants are OK, but what's not OK was the fact that how can someone just work for four hours a week and create an automated, virtually assisted business with no or little personal involvement. HOW? Then I got my hands on your book and as I proceeded reading I became sure, this is the book that can answer all of my questions. And yes, it did! Not all of them, but certainly most of my important questions. This book was like an "MBA course in 423 pages."

Dudu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
20%
Feb 6, 2022
I've read the book!

klaipeda

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
69%
Sep 22, 2015
Melbourne
I've read the book long time ago...

Zwelethu

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Jan 28, 2019
Read the book three times already and now have screenshots with reminders every month to read specific chapters so that I visit my notes.

natyms

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
107%
Jan 10, 2018
Munich

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

EdgarK

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Have read The Millionaire Fastline.

Abdul.Saif

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Feb 9, 2022
I have read TMF and the idea of scaling (Magnitude and reach) and the simple mathematical formula for wealth is really inspiring and made it clear to me on what I need to focus!!

GLENNCOOK2

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2022
I've read the book and it's the first one in a long time that I've read, uninterrupted, from start to finish. Love the practical aspects such as planning where you want to be and how you're going to get there. Although I'm of retirement age and have been employed all my life I still want to make a difference. I want to be in control of my own destiny.

RobinVL

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Dec 28, 2021
Just finished the book laying on the couch while coughing my lungs out thanks to COVID.

The book has changed my way of thinking in a way no other book has. Now to follow up so it doesn't stay with just thinking.

I have just received UNSCRIPTED in the mail, very curious to see what this book will teach.

OliverWits

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jan 18, 2022
I just finished reading the book! The book was great at first slowly melding your mindset and then picking up speed (pun intended) and dropping the gems towards the middle and end. It is a pleasure to be a part of this forum/group and looking forward to helping out where I can and continually learning.

MrsUnlearning

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 4, 2022
United Kingdom
I've almost finished the book. I am eating it up. It really lifts the vail on the system we fall into, being conditioned to follow the well worn path. Very thought provoking. I feel like this is book is what I've been looking for in self help and business books. It's written so honestly. I signed up to my local library and am spending my free time reading and learning.

DW85014

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Feb 10, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading it 2 days ago and then joined this. Definitely heard about it a decade ago but got "busy" with other things and now I wish I would've read it back then. Great advice on the sidewalk, Slowlane and Fastlane - now just looking for my way to get in the Fastlane.

Xyi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 9, 2022
Seoul, SouthKorea
It was a book that impressed me. I was able to think about various topics (time, thoughts, choices, actions), and I'm taking a step forward on ideas, values, and business paths, not 5:2 a day.
I don't think I would have published this kind of book for the public, the majority (99%) (it's my personal opinion...)
Thank you for writing it for 99% of those who had doubts about it! MJ!!

lupulin

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 13, 2020
Finished it during Christmas Break. Had lots of great stuff in it. I just liked Unscripted more.

Trenzui

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
260%
Nov 11, 2016
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane in 2016. And this is the main reason why I started an Internet Service Provider business.
TMF gave me a new perspective when it comes to doing business. A new light.

My biggest takeaway from the book is about building a CENTS-based business (which I may sell later) and earn a huge fortune so I can invest the money and live on interest - the good life.

MJ, thank you. Maybe we'll never meet in person but this won't stop me from expressing how grateful I am for the impact you've created in my life and my entrepreneurship journey.

Entrepreneurship is not easy.. but I enjoy the process.

MJ, may God provide you and your family with good health, peace of mind and happiness you desire.

Truly,

Terrence Feliciano

LePol

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Feb 11, 2022
I've read TMF while in school, it was realy like a whole new way of looking at problems !

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.