The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tim K.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Dec 28, 2021
Washington, US
This book was so captivating that I finished it in one sitting, It was like reading the diary of another me. 100% going to reread it.
I'm thankful to MJ for writing this book and creating this forum. I felt like I was the only one who went through this, It's really reassuring seeing so many other likeminded individuals.

MZUHRY

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2017
Indonesia
what a good book . I've done reading it since 2017 and sometimes I need to bring it every time where I go because I love to see content inside the book, also I have bought all of your opuses, but this book is my first love.

Thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

natashaquinn88

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
149%
Dec 22, 2021
Hawaii
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Thanks MJ,

I instantly related to your perspective. I feel like there are so many scams out there that beat around the bush, waste time and dont have anything real to offer. I know I need to take full responsibility of my life on every level and I have the potential to create a better future for many people. You gave me an amazing starting point to undertake this process of becoming free. So much thanks to this book, I can honestly say its changed my life and I am going to go back through, take notes and make this my reality. Cant wait to read Unscripted and the Great Rat Race Escape !

Natasha

Last edited:

MohamedFrance

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 27, 2021
Hello everybody
I am Mohamed from France
I did first listen to the audiobook in French and I said to myself, I need to purchase it and re read it because I was needing that understanding of business and I want to thank MJ DeMarco and the whole team for making a such community and I am proud to join you...

MveloWins

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 19, 2013
South Africa
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read TMF and it shifted my whole view of the world. Recommended to many a peer.

clango

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 30, 2021

Thanks, MJ

I read it and it is a GREATTTT book! I read it in Italian

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

ddv1007

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read the book. It explains what I've seen concerning the way the American economic system is structured. Excellent content.

moird

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Dec 28, 2021
Finished the book just recently.
Lots of very valuable content in the book and very appreciative of coming across it and reading it.

My only maybe criticism would be the use of Bill Gates as an example, since his family was incredibly wealthy to begin with. I find it interesting that fact seems to get left out in most all brief histories of Microsoft and of Bill Gates himself.

Siffrin

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 13, 2021
I’ve read the millionaire fastlane ! I’ve been trying to figure out what I’d need to learn, and what I should do to achieve success in life. After reading many books I came upon The millionaire fastlane , and I must say, it was the best book I’ve read so far. The CENTS framework really hit me the hardest, and I realized that everything I thought might work, wouldn’t.
Thank you MJ, your book is awesome and I loved it.

SuzanneSB

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
May 18, 2018
Brighton UK

Thanks, MJ

I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane !​

I thought Millionaire Fastlane was awesome with some life changing strategies and concepts.

bangL

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 31, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Just read it. That's how I learn about this forum. Really a life-changer. Will definitely check out your other books.

Justin L

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jan 2, 2022
North Carolina, US

Thanks, MJ
Read it a few months ago

Hegotskills210

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 20, 2021
I read the book. It was a definite eye opener! I loved the way you kept it real by exposing some folks that try to sell you an idea of obtaining wealth with methods that they didn't use to accumulate their fortune. And I want my time back. Right now I'm giving up 3 days to enjoy 4 days. Still seems like too much...

isaac.harrisholt

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 3, 2022
I've just read the book and even though I'm a student I'm still gonna make the most of the time I'm not studying to switch to the Fastlane and work my a$$ off! Really great book - opened my eyes to the road most people want me to walk and why it's not going to get me where I want.

MasterFlashes

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 14, 2020
world
I have been an avid reader for the past 13 years, perhaps reading close to 600 books in the 'self-help'/business area.
The book has a great message and is a simple read.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.