The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

sunarts

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read it.

This was a life changing event. Something inside me always disliked 'time for money' work. I never could put the finger on. I fell like I am Neo and just woke up in a bathtub full of goo in the middle of a huge farm os SCRIPTED fellow human beings who are all harvested for their time and energy. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for bringing this work to life and spreading this important message.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kaan Gullu

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
137%
Jan 4, 2022
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I've read this book along with mj's other books. Extremely practical and simple to understand.

Jfrench

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Mar 6, 2013

Thanks, MJ
I read the book back in...2012? It definitely helped structure my thinking around wealth creation!

a.nigg

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2021
Read it.
It was really an outstanding book - showing me a world unbeknownst so far.

MariaT

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 4, 2022
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane , and the book moved me to change. The simple straight forward story telling captured my attention, and aligned with my desires for financial freedom. So here I am. Hello to everyone, and thank you

Nate_34

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
162%
Dec 27, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book and learned a great deal. It's great to already see the words put into practice with everything on this page, including this first narcissistic endeavor. I look forward to contributing, learning and growing with this community and I hope to be free in the future from the bonds of debt and doubt.

Dimitra_P

PARKED
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read the book prompted by the great reviews and overcoming my initial hesitation about its title, and I REALLY LOVED IT! Thank you MJ! :)

joco

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
40%
Sep 28, 2017
USA

Thanks, MJ
Thanks!

pumpkinman

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Jul 20, 2021
Forgot to post in here when I first joined. I have my copy right next to me now.

Biggest takeaway was reach or magnitude = scale.

tysoncazier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 23, 2021
I finished the Millionaire Fastlane a week or more ago. This book was full of great take aways and paradigm shifts for me. I'm excited to use it to get on the fastlane and be a producer! (not a consumer)

Kat

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Mar 27, 2015

Thanks, MJ
i read it and loved it all

sherminator

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
217%
Apr 24, 2020
Pickerington, OH USA

Thanks, MJ
Just re-read the book, after reading it several years ago and falling down a well or something. I guess I didn’t pay attention or it didn’t “take.” Committed this time. Small decisions have big consequences when multiplied by time.

wambua

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 4, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Thank you MJ, reading this book was my greatest achievement in 2021. NowI need to implement it 50 times.

Micks43

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 27, 2020
Uk

Thanks, MJ
I read it a year ago

Dtrip

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Jan 5, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I've read the Millionaire Fastline and listened to the Audibook as a refresher.

Treyce ThinkBig

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
Thanks MJ for the mind blowing piece of art you have given the world! You really cracked the code with this book.

JoeyH

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 4, 2021
Read the book, or rather listened to it on Audible several times now. Brilliant content and highly recommend to anyone wanting to build wealth, or just become a better human. Thanks MJ.

Steve Myers

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
186%
Jan 6, 2022

Thanks, MJ
I read The Millionaire Fastlane

A-sop

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Dec 25, 2017
Germany
I'm not sure which order I read these, but finally got around to being active here.
See my journey here and here

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.