The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

JustMorpheus

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
193%
Dec 18, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read it and it shook a lot of my belief systems.

bmyers

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Aug 5, 2013
Read the book.

Loved it and recommend it often!

capito

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
92%
Aug 5, 2021
I read TMF ...
It was 4 years ago and unlike most people, who say "the book changed my life", I felt that I was reliving my youth.
Back then, all my effort was concentrated on a business project: a software worked down to its smallest details for a year and a half, and that for a matter of control, the millions went to other hands.
Each chapter of the book was like feeling my own story, only with a different ending. The unwanted ending. No pain or regret. It was a giant apprenticeship, and one of the many happy stages of my life.
Yes, the path is the important thing. Full of obstacles, mistakes and dislikes. But also full of pleasant moments, small and consecutive successes, and improvement.

CENTS: I was lucky to learn them in college (Engineering). Need, Entry, Scalability, were the top commandments. Then, a little behind came "control". Time was not a commandment that was talked about. It is assumed as something natural that comes after success.
That the book develops the CENTS commandments should be for the reader that spark that enlivens you when choosing a niche to start a business. Not everything goes, and the book makes it very clear when you apply CENTS, and which lane you will travel if they are not met.
I give faith that it is so. I lived it.

Agile writing, fresh, lively, free from the bias of the writers, the book has the fever of the young years. An excellent awakening to the business world.

Su3ferdude

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 25, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the TMF , it’s awesome !

DMass

Breaking Chains One Day At A Time...
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
239%
Sep 11, 2021
Read the Millionaire Fastlane a few years ago but wasn't quite ready to move forward. Listened to it on Audiobook recently and was blown away by how much valuable information was in there!

Thanks MJ

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Adam1759

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 26, 2021
France
I read it, my life changed. I regret I didn't found about the book sooner

awesomemicaela

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Dec 23, 2021
Genuinely loved the book! I've always known I want to be an entrepreneur but at the same time I'm told I should invest the money instead - slowlane propaganda! Eye-opening for anyone looking to retire before 30 :)

Bpharp

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Dec 27, 2021
I am about half way through the book. Frankly, at the start I was a little annoyed with what felt like a sales job, but as I get into the book I am getting real value out of the listening. It has prompted me to change my entire strategy in my current career and how I approach it, down to the habits of each day (which is how I believe we make the significant changes, day by day). It has also prompted me to talk with my wife and son about how we do this together and we have a plan! So, @MJ DeMarco, thanks for writing the book and giving me the insight to make changes!

..Brian..

Donald Tottras

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Dec 28, 2021
Been an entrepreneur for 10 years but traded time for money, time to change things up :)

bvwilk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jan 16, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book.

Tamin111

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 28, 2021
I read the book in English and it‘s great. I feared that as a German I might won‘t get everything, but it is written in such a direct and clear way, that it was no issue at all.

drda2663

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 28, 2021
Was about to finish college and continue my walk on the sidewalk, extremely happy to have read this book and merge into the fastlane

Sarthak_Tyagi

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
52%
Feb 23, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

dabelge

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 22, 2011
Minneapolis
Excellent book! I got stuck in the "I need to meet all the CENTS before starting" mindset. Trying to not worry about every aspect and just move forward now. Work it out once things are moving.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.