The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

ronlugo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
82%
Apr 26, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane !​

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Johannes Coach

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ and Fastlane people. I finished the book today and loved it! Additional I had an amazing idea for my perfect business including roadmap while reading it. Thank you MJ

mfikwa

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2021
Sir, reading your processed book was prophetic event to me , i have finished now reading TMFL. I am now starting to re read it. all i can say MJ DeMarco YOU HAVE OPENED NEW HOPE TO ME.

Korean rich

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 1, 2021

Thanks, MJ
I read this book a week ago. I am really motivated by it. I wanna be a producer, not a consumer. First of all, I write book reviews and upload it on my blog.

Bhoomi

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Heyy!! Im reading the book, in part 7 right now

saswatasaha07

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 7, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hello MJ Sir, I read The Millionaire Fastlane book just a week ago and the philosophy in the book is very practical as well as relatable. The five commandments mentioned in the book are very helpful in simplifying the needs of a successful FASTLANE business. I have already started searching the web, social media, and the real world for unsolved problems people face and brainstorming ideas to solve them to add value to this world. I am also reading your second book the Unscripted , and hoping to finish it this week.

Thank you,
Saswata Saha

Andy J.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 4, 2021
I finished TMF last week and am reading it again now. It is easily one of the most influential books I have ever read and has really opened my eyes to see that the only person in my way is me.

SILO

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
May 5, 2021

Thanks, MJ
read the book

Ellenit

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 12, 2021
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane . Together with Unscripted , it is one of the few books I know I'll be frequently going back to in the following years.
MJ simply puts the message so clearly that it all makes sense. You start thinking about all kinds of situations in life when you've made sidewalker or slowlaner decisions because you just didn't know better. No one told you better. Now I can't remain in the cage when the door has just been opened.
Fabulous book. Thank you with all my heart.
I'll post this same text on Amazon.

Nikolaos

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
78%
May 5, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Unbelievable book. I thought i had read some very valuable books, until I read the Millionaire Fastlane !

Thank you MJ

fearo

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
81%
Oct 7, 2019
Listened to & read the book. Fuel for the engine.

Divia

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 3, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Have read this book twice now and everytime I find new nuggets of wisdom. This book has totally changed my perspective on living a life where it is possible to have time and financial freedom. This book sparked the start of my own business!

edgonic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 30, 2021
I just finished the book - great read (and hopefully life changing!)

Hampus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Apr 29, 2021
Wilkes Barre, Pennsylvania
I've read a lot of different books relating to business, real estate & entrepreneurship over the past few years, but none of them left as much of an impression as The Millionaire Fastlane . The concept of the three lanes were extremely relatable, and the actionable frameworks, stories and advice for how to switch over to a Fastlane mindset and get going with changing your life seem to have lit a fire somewhere inside me. Thank you MJ.

After starting the book I kept reading more or less non-stop for three days, and once I finished I knew I had to:

1. Join the forum and
2. Order Unscripted

So that's what I did.

Looking forward to be a part of the Fastlane community and will follow up shortly with an intro post to give you some of my background and start making connections and learning from other community members for this new journey we're all embarking on together. Cheers, Hampus.

DelightRedeemed

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
61%
Aug 20, 2020
Lusaka
I've read the book it's one of the best books I've read so unique. Thanks MJ

Thanks, MJ

Mr Scales

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
May 13, 2021
Read it and loved it, a real eye-opener. A view of the world I was never exposed to growing up.

Have got Unscripted on my reading pile. Will move it to the top.

camilosuba

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 12, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, one of the besr one's I've read so far!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.