The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Bethanyeyre

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 19, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read it. Great book. Great combination of inspiration and practical, applicable principles. Thank you.

SunshineGrit

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Apr 19, 2021
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I read the book, thank you so much! I enjoyed reading your "outside the box" thoughts and processing them. So much valuable info, will be rereading it again at some point. First want to read "unscripted "

Augusthere

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 20, 2021
I've read the Chinese version of this book. It's a book which is very helpful for me. Although I am still bad at English but I going to read the English versio of this book, make sure that I won't miss some usefull information. And it's a honor to be here with some people who wanna change their own lives, and learn some experiences from them. Thanks for the book and this forum.

BIGSam

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya

Thanks, MJ
Hi, BIGSam here,
I'm halfway through the book and have already joined the forum.
So far I find it very informative and has actually change my perception on a lot of things.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

BIGSam

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 19, 2021
Nairobi, Kenya
Yes, the back half is about speed, vehicles, and roads -- the more fun stuff -- the front is about roadmaps which really aren't that all exciting -- and mathematical justification that the preordained plan is numerically weak as well as risky.
It was the mathematical justification for me that was a true eye opener for how I've been doing it all wrong .

Dangjasondang

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 21, 2021
Audio Booked it...It's definitely kicked started some things for me. Unscripted will be next. I actually heard of this book in passing with one of Chris Do with Futur mentioning it.

Biswas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Feb 24, 2021

Thanks, MJ
One of the best Book i habe ever read, saved a lot of years of my life

bmarketguy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jan 19, 2021
Just finished Millionaire Fastlane a few minutes ago. This book got me to see that my current business is run in the slow lane mindset and i'm going to have to switch roads. This could either be updating my processes or changing roads all together. I'm going with changing roads all together :) It's been a joy to read!

realdealheiko

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 22, 2021

Thanks, MJ
OFC I read the book

Kaazaan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Finished it yesterday night. After that I registered here. I've gone through few threads and posts, must tell I'm loving it here, the people and enviornment and the wise discussions, everything is good and positive. Awesome forum. Thank you.

teambret

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
70%
Apr 26, 2021
Utah
I read it! It led me to this forum. I'm looking forward to interacting with you all..

-Bret

imprady

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Apr 19, 2021
I read the Millionaire Fastlane about 2 years ago. Loved it, and this book, along with "Rich Dad Poor Dad" by Robert Kiyosaki are my two favorite titles on this topic.

FastTan001

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 25, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Yup, read the book and loved it. It is inspired and visionary. Really helped open my eyes to plethora of knowledge that was unknown to me and is probably to a lot of people. If you are reading this, I strongly recommend you read the book, it is really a helpful guide to your freedom.

Dessie25

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Apr 28, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ,

Thank you for affording me the honour to be a part of this forum. I have just completed my read of the Millionaire Fastlane . This has really opened my eyes and given me the tools to become person I always wanted to be.

I look forward to being a part of this forum and contributing and learning from fellow entrepreneurs.

Thank you,

Stay Blessed
Dessie

JohnHenry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 27, 2021
I read this book a couple times during deployment and the advice therein helped bring a lot of things together for me. I belive this is the best entry level personal finance, personal development, and entrepreneurship book on the market.

CivilianCone41

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Apr 26, 2021

Thanks, MJ
Read this twice and reference back to it all the time. Thank you for writing it.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.