The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Tim Conti

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Oct 26, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book (three times).

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

joshuajwittmer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
132%
Nov 23, 2020
Maui, Hawaii
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I listened to The Millionaire Fastlane on Audible. Thanks M.J., for sharing your philosophy and strategies for achieving true wealth and freedom. I know that when I achieve financial freedom, I will remember this book as one of the most critical oil changes oblong the way.

TJ24

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 26, 2020
Just finished the book 2 days ago. It was a great book - really enjoyed reading it and will definitely be applying the knowledge. Now onto Unscripted !

MamaCarol

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 2, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Hi
Thanks MJ yes I have read fast lane and I was blown away, gave me the courage to start an undergraduate course with my local university at 53 years young I now feel never too late to go get your dreams, raised 4 fantastic children always pushed them to follow their dreams my 23 year old son is now the lucky owner of millionaire fast lane I hope too will pursue

G3ric

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Dec 2, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the the millionaire fastlane . It has changed my perspective on wealth completely

FreeDomain

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 2, 2020
Prague
After reading unscripted , I picked up this one, The title sucks, but I get the car/lane analogy :) The content rocks however, mighty fine tool to dislodge oneself from the culturescape.

clanis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
Sep 13, 2020
Italy
I've just read for the second time "Autostrada per la ricchezza", the italian version (good translation, in my opinion) of TMF , but I think I'll read now also the original book in English, to better acquire the terminology used in the forum. Thanks MJ DeMarco!

Sirrom

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
365%
Dec 5, 2020
I read the MF during a holiday in the caribbean. Even though i made decent money in sales i hated the job. The MF made me realize that as time went by i had given up on my dream of being a successful entrepreneur. I was so busy with making sales and getting a higher commission that i completely forgot that you need to own the business and not work in it!!
At first i was skeptical because it looked like it was a self help guru book.. but MJ you changed my life!

Burtronnegut

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
171%
Dec 5, 2020
United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ
I read the book in 2016 and again this year. First time I read the audiobook and did nothing with it, I'm ashamed to admit. This time I read it before reading UNSCRIPTED .

Nav94

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Dec 7, 2020
Read Millionaire Fastlane !
Absolute ‘Gold’ uncovering the truth of fake increasing feel good dopamine gurus. This book is like ‘Bible of Entrepreneurship ‘. It outlines the requirements for a business to be unique, valuable for customers, fulfilling their needs as priority.
Great work by Legendary MJ

Last edited:

rkabariti

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2020
Brazil
I read TMF reccomended by a friend in 2017 while I was in the middle of a career transition from a solid, "unfirable" job in a National Oil Company to becoming a solopreneur in the Internet Marketing universe. I consider myself a generalist Intenet Marketer with focus on infoproducts, Media Buying, Lead Generation Copywriting.

I mostly partner with content-producers/influencers and help them sell their knowledge in the form of online courses.

I became so inspired by the 5 comandments that I named my company "Next" as a reference to the acronym CENTS (Need, Entry, Control, Scale and Time. Sometimes refered as CENTS). I use this commandments as a reference to all my ventures.

3 years from that time I make as much money as I used to in my previous job, while experiencing much higher levels of freedom and I feel the next year my business will grow a lot with my improved maturity and focus.

Hyrulepadawan

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 8, 2020
I was pleasantly surprised that the book came with the audio when I purchased it from Amazon. I have recently been forced to change careers from the military and left delivering pizzas. The audio book allowed me to knock out 2 birds with one stone. This book was the best business book I have had a chance to interact with. I have always dreamed of owning a business and helping others. Thank you MJ for the advice.

georgetod79

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
187%
Dec 6, 2020
Calgary, Canada

Thanks, MJ

I've read (listened to) it.

1607500105695.png

anthon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 4, 2020
Just finished it.
Simply wow!
With every chapter of the book I crystalized my Fastlane business blueprint.
And now I am ready to rock!

Thank you MJ for sharing this!

Toliusis

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 9, 2020
Vilnius, Lithuania
I've just read The Millionaire Fastlane .
I am already a small business owner, but I made the mistakes that were mentioned in the book. First, after receiving the income, I paid myself by investing a portion of my earnings in stocks, P2P platforms, and a pension fund. My enrichment curve needed to follow steadily rose, but too slowly, and I realized it would take a long time before I became really rich.
Before buying, I doubted it would be another self-education book telling what I already know, but it really exceeded expectations. I finally realized what makes it different to be dedicated to working as a passenger and dedicated drive the life.
Thank you. I hope to broaden my horizons and create a system that will tilt the enrichment curve at a steeper angle.

Tats1515

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
111%
Dec 9, 2020
Panama City, Panama

Thanks, MJ
This book is the best gift anybody can do or get! The information MJ shares is clear, priceless, relevant and above all, powerful. Thanks for writing this book @MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

sriram5597

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2020
Thanks a lot for this great book. I thought that putting some percent of my income to index fund would give me a freedom. This book has become an eye opener for me..

Now, I am looking to build a system which works for me. Lot to go and lot to learn :cool:

davidflask

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 11, 2020
I just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane a second time. I also listened to the book twice on Audible. My favorite book to date. I love MJs straight forward, tell it like it is, no-nonsense approach. The book is essentially the manuscript if you aspire to be more than average and are not blessed with physical talent. Every time I read it or listen to it, I pick up more nuggets. The goal is to start living the book. Information without implementation is worthless.

Shenzu55

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Dec 11, 2020
I've read it ! And it open my eyes on a lot of things, thank you for this gold pepite.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.