The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

AlinNegrut

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 17, 2020
Definitely is a life changing books. I started to recommend it to some of my friends. I like a lot the analogy of life transposed to a road. I hope I will be able to start to take action as soon as possible.

Good Job MJ!

Speed112

Silver Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
284%
Dec 5, 2013
Over here, over there.
It's been almost a decade since TMF was first released and I came across it... a book that, at the time, was entirely life-changing for me.

It validated the inner turmoil I was living while going through the slowlane and looking around me, ahead of me. Seeing all the people stuck repeating the same demoralizing mistakes, walking the path to a life chained by mediocrity. Feeling them hold me back as I sought to get ahead.

There had to be a better way. I could not accept it.

And there it was, in a simple book, laid out black on white.

The suspicions I had about the path to a better life... the hopes built up by my out-of-norm experiences... Were true. And everyone else was in fact blind.

There was a better way.

And it was called The Fastlane.

This book opened my eyes and brought me the clarity and courage needed to go on my own road and earn the freedom I was craving. It gave me the nudge needed to gain the insight required to create real and considerable value. It taught me what the word entrepreneurship means.

It's one of the first books I recommend to anyone interested in getting out of the 9 to 5 slog or starting a business.

So thank you, MJ.

Cosmicpal

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Aug 7, 2020
Nigeria
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book, well it's the best financial/ entrepreneurship book I ve ever read that got me on my feet going. Within three months of studying the book I got one business going smoothly. technician here in nigeria.
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaires fastlaner and it's the best financial/entrepreneurship book I ve ever read that got me on my feet going. My name is cosmas from nigeria, a scientist and a technician. Thanks so much Mr Mj.D Marco.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Joy wealth

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 10, 2020

Thanks, Mj

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, I'm happy I come across such it change my mindset entirely from the sidewalk selling your freedom for money. Thanks, mj I download this book from pdf not on Amazon.

Help Future You

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
400%
Nov 18, 2020
U.S.A.
This book changed the entire wealth paradigm for me. MJ's ability to lay out in such vividly clear detail which type of life each path would lead to was the fire I needed to start taking my entrepreneurial dreams seriously.

So happy to have finally joined the community.

ric2020

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 28, 2020

Thanks, MJ
This book exactly says how to proceed in life!

ric2020

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Oct 28, 2020

Thanks, MJ
read the book

kace58

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 20, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Wow! Reading about the sidewalk and slow lane was like looking at my life story. Reading about the fast lane gives me a glimpse into a possible future. Shifting my focus from pursuing what I want, to seeking out ways to provide more value, has given me a better direction and focus. Thanks MJ.

futurevision23

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 7, 2020
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane . The entire book was excellent. One thing I was especially intrigued by was the multiple discussions involving the psychology of the millionaire mindset. It was so interesting and at times very surprising. One of the greatest books I've ever read.

Csquared

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Nov 20, 2020
I read this book. I need to stop prostituting my Mon-Fri out in return for a weekend. A -60% return makes me the world’s worst pimp.

glaing

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 21, 2020
Red pill.

Halfway through the book and have recommended it to an employee who is itching to be FI in 5 years.

massimoc

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 10, 2020
Ora che ci sono oltre 500.000 copie in circolazione, traduzioni in più lingue, ecc., Questo è il thread per farmi sapere che hai letto The Millionaire Fastlane .

Se leggi il libro, pubblica qui e otterrai un'icona sotto il tuo nome schermo e privilegi aggiuntivi del forum.

Sentiti libero di pubblicare anche i tuoi commenti sul libro!

Grazie, MJ
Ciao ho letto il libro e l'ho trovato "illuminante"! Sono in attesa di ricevere Unscripted che ho ordinato subito dopo. Grazie, grazie e grazie.

Arianna91

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 23, 2020
Sto ancora leggendo il libro e devo dire che sicuramente ha cambiato di molto il mio modo di vedere le cose. sono alla ricerca dell'ispirazione giusta e mi auguro di trovarla alla fine di questo libro.

Velo

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Nov 25, 2020
I actually used to be a poster here, but forgot my login and email so I made a new account. Forgive me for being blunt in my review below.

I've read both books (a long time ago - i.e. back in 2017). Both excellent and "in your face" style, but not perfect, as there are a few critical pieces missing. "Buy Then Build" combined with MF + Unscripted = should tell you 98% of what you need to know in order to be successful. I will talk about this "acquisition" process later and why it's so important.

faithironfit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Nov 26, 2020
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane and it is by far one of the best books I have read along with Unscripted and the first read I recommend to everyone.

Attachments

• BBB576FC-61A1-473B-9DA0-966C71CE3C8D.jpeg
    BBB576FC-61A1-473B-9DA0-966C71CE3C8D.jpeg
    795.7 KB · Views: 0

Ionut

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 25, 2020
Read the book.
Discovered that I was in the slow lane. It's a complete game changer book!!!

Kal-El1998

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
77%
Nov 25, 2020
I have read this book, and man it was an eye opener. I'm so glad it was recommended to me because now I won't fall for the 9-5 rat race. Looking for to learn about different vehicles that will put me in the fast lane and earn recurring income. But most of all, I look forward to the constant motivation I'll find here to keep me taking action!

Mehra

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 27, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I've read the millionaire fast lane

Macro

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 6, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read it

runnaboi

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Nov 25, 2020
Australia

Thanks, MJ

I have read the book - just finished this afternoon. Absolute must read.

Solo_Wolf

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 1, 2020
I always used to have this mentality when I was younger I always wanted to make my own paths and not have to rely on anyone. Working dead end jobs I would always tell myself i'm going to do something great,i cant live like this building someone else's dreams. I have tried several fields but was never able to find myself, as I got older I still had this mentality but I feel throughout the years my motivation and vision was fading, I started getting accustomed and comfortable, almost as if I was settling, many long sleepless nights questioning my purpose in life, reading and researching, I decided to go into product development, than I came across Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted and it revived my mentality and drive, its refreshing to know you're not crazy for being a Entrepreneur when all your friends and family are doubting you, telling you to get a normal job, I appreciate what youve done MJ, a modern day Napoleon leading us into the battles of life, to become the best versions of ourselves possible, its an honor to join you in battle, WE WILL PREVAIL!

Xavior

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Nov 28, 2020
I stumbled upon The millionaire Fastlane while I was at a bookstore a few years ago After getting some basic information of what the book entailed I was hooked and I started reading the first few chapters there! At the time I couldn't afford to buy it. Fast-forward I was going through YouTube and I found it again! Coincidence? The first one was a short summary which was ok . The second one had dove straight on the juicy part that peaked my interest, so much so that I got the audio but that was still not enough I had to get the damn book! It has shattered my whole beliefs that had been ingrained in me since childhood. I can see the matrix for what it is haha. On a serious note, you sir have cemented yourself as a legend in my life. For that you have my thanks.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.