The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

NickHere

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Nov 2, 2020
UK
Felt like a scene out of the movie Limitless if anyone has seen it. I was blind but now I see.

Having read TMF a few years ago, I'm currently part way through Unscripted. Thank you @MJ DeMarco

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

TannerBurnell

PARKED
Nov 5, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Absolutely love the book. I've never been a fan of school. I'm a smart kid but my grades don't reflect that because I always felt that accepting government outlines of education was a bust. Instead I read "Technical Analysis of The Financial Markets", used my moms identity to create a broker account because I was 16 at the time, and I taught myself how to trade. This book made me feel like I was not crazy and maybe I was right about the suffocating constraints of public school in the first place. Before I left for college I worked in a liquor store and found a fundamental flaw all liquor stores have. I am currently a freshman at Grand Canyon University and this book has encouraged me to commit to change the perspective of a liquor store forever.

Sidiki

PARKED
Nov 5, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Hello everyone, Hello Mr @MJ DeMarco.
First of all, I would like to apologize for the quality of my English. I am French speaking at the base. So I do my best to take part in conversations in English. I am NANA Sidiki, I come from Africa preciously from Burkina Faso. I am a Master student in computer science. It is in my quest for financial freedom that I came across a video that talked about the merits of your book "L'autoroute du millionaire". Immediately, the same day, I started looking for the book. I found it in a bookshop and bought it. It's been a week now and I've finished reading it. I'm going back for a second time to better understand the concepts.

I really liked its content. It's a revolutionary book. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for opening my eyes. I hope that by changing with the other members of the forum, I will be able to come up with a product and be useful to my community and the world. Thanks again for your help!

Thanks, Sidiki

afrankmore

Contributor
Nov 5, 2020
Central California

Thanks, MJ

Read the book. I was already in the process of changing the way I think and see the world. This book just launched me onto the Fastlane road.

arshadpakkali

PARKED
Sep 8, 2020
india
After consuming a load of money making content I finally stumbled across this book due to some guy on Reddit and youtube recommending it and BAM this book really thought me the consumer/producer mentality and opened my eyes that I was only consuming get rich content without any action. It was eye-opening to me when I found out that money can't be tied to time and the plethora of other items that I've found on this book. As you said in the book this really felt like a conversation that shows me there is a way and only you can take it .

kugrenyuk

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 3, 2020
London, United Kingdom

Thanks, MJ

It took me a while, but I've finally read the Millionaire Fastlane. This book has been eye opening, I

Thanks, MJ
It took me a while but I've finally read the Millionaire Fastlane. This book has been very eye-opening and transformative. It completely changed my belief system and my vision for the future.

valcat10

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 6, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ,
after finishing the Fastlane and Unscripted, i finally decided to give your promoted forum a chance last week. It caught my interest already after you mentioned it in the book because before i used to seek information in different reddit forums. After reading a lot of top threads of your forum i decided I want to be part of the forum and register to participate and exchange knowledge with this dynamic community.
I am really looking forward to it.
Also: Thanks for your wise words in your books and this opportunity!

M0RR1S

New Contributor
Nov 7, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and you'll see why it's in my top 10

MCX

New Contributor
Nov 3, 2020
Just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane!! My goal was to read it within a month but took me 17 days. Every spare moment I had, in between juggling my 2 children, working my 'normal' job and life in general, I made sure I read and noted as many things as I could. One of the first and most important books I've ever read in my life. Absolutely loved it, it definitely has inspired me to leave the Slowlane and progress into the Fastlane. Cannot wait! My wife is going to read it now! Thank you MJ for opening up my eyes and inspiring me.

Ovidiu Stoica

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 10, 2020
I've read the book two years ago, while in a speed run of reading everything I could get my hands on about self development, money and business! Great book! The thing that remained all this time, and is the reason why I quit a startup where I was an employee: Be a shark!

mbjay40

Contributor
Aug 19, 2020
London
This is the first book of MJ that I read. Didn't apply much of this the first time around but then got around to read Unscripted and then it clicked ! Re-read them both 2 times :D

Mike L

Contributor
Nov 11, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Loved the book! Been a while since a read it.

mk27

PARKED
Jan 16, 2019
Poland
I have read the book. Definitely one of the best I've ever read.

Esli91

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
I have read the book few months ago. Such a true eye opener !
I totally love it and hope to absorb every meaning within it.
Thanks MJ

Fastlanenewbie:)

PARKED
Nov 11, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Great book, my life is changing because of it. Thank you MJ!

Milonfz

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 5, 2020
Just finished it. Actually read them in reverse order, started with Wealth Exposed, then Unscripted, and just finished TMF. All awesome books that dovetail well together and with other material I've seen.

desert_expat

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Sep 28, 2020
Middle East
LOVE the MFL! It has given me the fire I needed to change my reality. Stuck in a comfortable job that I hate it is all too easy to stay stuck.

A few FTM's and a huge FTE yesterday have sealed the deal for me. I WILL make entrepreneurship work. Period. Watch this space.

ants

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 14, 2020
England, UK
Read TMF. Pretty much was the sole responsible book that made me start thinking of self-developing and wanting more out of life. Thanks MJ!

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
Hey program is back up and running for 2021. - The links on the first page of this thread have...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Finally! I just launched a short story on Kindle (FREE if you have Kindle Unlimited)! After...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
I planned to make a separate post for this video but it is useful here as well for anyone...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Last promo of the year.. Get the training you need now or miss it. Promo Code: FINALHOUR...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
UPDATED POST: Hey Guys! I wanted to give a quick update on what this program has become. In...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
Are you looking for a new, lesser-known but potentially very lucrative source of leads to your...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom