The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

sfarieri

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 11, 2020
Long Island, NY
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Completely changed my perspective on things. Strongly believe this should replace Rich Dad Poor Dad as the finance bible. Great work, MJ. I appreciate you for making these books and sharing your story and insights. I currently am in the middle of Unscripted now. I'll be a little sad once I'm done since you don't have any other books out. Hard to find a trustworthy person with good information in their books.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

500MIL

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Oct 21, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it a few years before .. loved it now gonna do a quick reread again just to brush up.

Providence

New Contributor
Oct 21, 2020
Zambia

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, ever since i got hold of it, I can't let go of it - its practically my business bible now

Jenbay1

New Contributor
Oct 24, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Learned that it’s important to be clear on why you want to be an Entrepreneur. Really help me to focus. Thank you

Kant

New Contributor
Oct 24, 2020
Bangalore, India

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. It completely changed my perspective about wealth. I wish I would have read this book earlier. Better late than never.

Thanks MJ for opening our eyes towards The Fastlane.

Wishes,
Kant

freshwatermedia

New Contributor
Oct 17, 2020
Lancashire, UK

Thanks, MJ
Read the book (listened) - Loved how real it is, no bullshit!

Matake007

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 23, 2020
I finished the book a few months ago. Unquestionably the best book I've read read on finance or self improvement.

PraiseDominic

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Oct 28, 2020

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Thanks @MJ DeMarco . TMF has been one book that has completely transformed the way I see life. I always have been selfish and I just realised that after reading this book, thinking in terms of what I want rather than the Needs of the market, always following what was prevalent and breaking the law of entry every single time, mostly doing nothing of value.

If I didn't learn anything, I learnt to think in terms of the needs of the market and my my needs.

Thanks

MJ DeMarco

Administrator
Staff member
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
Jul 23, 2007
Fountain Hills, AZ
Always the top 3 books i recommend to friends.

Read the book - and have recommended it to both my Husband and 22 year old step son.

Thanks for the recs!

Currently listening to TFM and have new credits so the question is: Wealth Exposed or Unscripted???

Unscripted bar none. Wealth Exposed is a simple short story that can be read in 20 minutes. Unscripted is 18 hours.

There were some parts I didn't agree with in

Not unusual as the book isn't an attempt to get a 100% consensus of agreement.

Strongly believe this should replace Rich Dad Poor Dad as the finance bible.

Would be nice!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

PunkishBaby

PARKED
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I've read both books! The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted! In the 40+ years I knew something wasn't right trading my time for money and I'm still in the loophole. The books have given me great insights of what I want to do with the remaining years I have left on this earth! Words can't express how much you have changed my life. I have been an introvert for so many years (Entrepreneurship was the last thing on my mind). I went to work, fight the traffic home, get a bite to eat, and go to bed,so I can repeat the vicious cycle all over again. Over the course of 1 month, this book is the reason I've emerged. The strangest thing is I've decided to read both out loud 2nd time around! In doing so, my speech abilities have gone through the roof if anything. Thank you MJ

Dustin19

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 8, 2018
Germany

Thanks, MJ
I read the book multiple times

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
If you read the last message then you know I'm removing my courses from Udemy next month. You...
MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2020
It's taken a long time to write this but I wanted to be honest and real. I had to get it off my...
MARKETPLACE Grow Your Business With a Book (An Unorthodox Marketing Strategy That Built One of the Largest...
PS. what do you think about the idea of setting up live Busking experiences on Air BNB? I could...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Hi Mj, I just bought it. And reading it. I think is a great idea to write using the stories to...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Just got off the phone with @LightHouse. Having just a 45 minute conversation with him has...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
@Kak Thanks for the reply. Whats interesting is that I have an idea that's been cooking which...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom