The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

afrankmore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
68%
Nov 5, 2020
Central California
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book. I was already in the process of changing the way I think and see the world. This book just launched me onto the Fastlane road.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

arshadpakkali

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 8, 2020
india
After consuming a load of money making content I finally stumbled across this book due to some guy on Reddit and youtube recommending it and BAM this book really thought me the consumer/producer mentality and opened my eyes that I was only consuming get rich content without any action. It was eye-opening to me when I found out that money can't be tied to time and the plethora of other items that I've found on this book. As you said in the book this really felt like a conversation that shows me there is a way and only you can take it .

kugrenyuk

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 3, 2020
London, United Kingdom
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

It took me a while, but I've finally read the Millionaire Fastlane . This book has been eye opening, I

Thanks, MJ
It took me a while but I've finally read the Millionaire Fastlane . This book has been very eye-opening and transformative. It completely changed my belief system and my vision for the future.

valcat10

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 6, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Hi MJ,
after finishing the Fastlane and Unscripted , i finally decided to give your promoted forum a chance last week. It caught my interest already after you mentioned it in the book because before i used to seek information in different reddit forums. After reading a lot of top threads of your forum i decided I want to be part of the forum and register to participate and exchange knowledge with this dynamic community.
I am really looking forward to it.
Also: Thanks for your wise words in your books and this opportunity!

M0RR1S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
17%
Nov 7, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and you'll see why it's in my top 10

MCX

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Nov 3, 2020
Just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane !! My goal was to read it within a month but took me 17 days. Every spare moment I had, in between juggling my 2 children, working my 'normal' job and life in general, I made sure I read and noted as many things as I could. One of the first and most important books I've ever read in my life. Absolutely loved it, it definitely has inspired me to leave the Slowlane and progress into the Fastlane. Cannot wait! My wife is going to read it now! Thank you MJ for opening up my eyes and inspiring me.

OVS

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
195%
Nov 10, 2020
Bucharest, Romania
I've read the book two years ago, while in a speed run of reading everything I could get my hands on about self development, money and business! Great book! The thing that remained all this time, and is the reason why I quit a startup where I was an employee: Be a shark!

Achilleaus

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Nov 6, 2020
Hey MJ! A friend recommended this book to me. It was an eye-opening read. I got so hooked that I immediately started reading Unscripted right after TMF .

mbjay40

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
231%
Aug 19, 2020
London
This is the first book of MJ that I read. Didn't apply much of this the first time around but then got around to read Unscripted and then it clicked ! Re-read them both 2 times :D

Mike L

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Nov 11, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Loved the book! Been a while since a read it.

Esli91

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jul 9, 2020
Munich, Germany
I have read the book few months ago. Such a true eye opener !
I totally love it and hope to absorb every meaning within it.
Thanks MJ

Fastlanenewbie:)

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 11, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Great book, my life is changing because of it. Thank you MJ!

Milonfz

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
130%
Nov 5, 2020
Just finished it. Actually read them in reverse order, started with Wealth Exposed, then Unscripted , and just finished TMF . All awesome books that dovetail well together and with other material I've seen.

desert_expat

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 28, 2020
Middle East
LOVE the MFL! It has given me the fire I needed to change my reality. Stuck in a comfortable job that I hate it is all too easy to stay stuck.

A few FTM's and a huge FTE yesterday have sealed the deal for me. I WILL make entrepreneurship work. Period. Watch this space.

ants

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
170%
Nov 14, 2020
England, UK
Read TMF . Pretty much was the sole responsible book that made me start thinking of self-developing and wanting more out of life. Thanks MJ!

Akuma

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 13, 2020
I read TFM a few years ago.
I did so while commuting to my 9 to 5 job and back home.
Soon after, I became a member of this forum.

It was a goldmine!!!
I tried to share this knowledge with my friends and family.
But it seemed as if I was speaking a different language.
So I decided to walk "The dessert of desertion" alone.

First thing I did was to follow the advice of a fellow forum member.
Join a public speaking club to sharpen your communication skills.
Then I started experimenting on mini projects and acquainting my self on all aspects of entrepreneurship.

I was a fresh dad at the time, plus a full time employee.
I used to set the alarm at 5am to have some private time to work on my entrepreneurial endeavors.
Sadly, I lacked clear vision and strategy.
As a result, I got overburnt in the process and had to take some time out.

In the mean time, I found the strength to quit my dead end job.
I started working on a large enterprise to gain exposure, experience and pay the bills (yeah, I know now).
That's when UNSCRIPTED hit the selves...(more on that on the I've read UNSCRIPTED thread)

@MJ DeMarco thanks for sharing your inspirational journey with the world.
For me, it was the trigger that made me realize the range of my options and start pursuing them.

TreeDude

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 15, 2020
I read TMF many years ago...
It's got some really great ideas and thoughts and I recently recommended it to a friend who is starting the audiobook.

Sir_Geff

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 12, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Definitely. I have read it such a brilliant book.
It opened my financial eyes. Infact that's how I discovered this forum.
I'm here to learn and implement. I am a fast learner and sharing and keeping in touch with like minded people will go along way ni helping me achieve my financial Fastlane.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.