The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jenbay1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Oct 24, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Learned that it’s important to be clear on why you want to be an Entrepreneur. Really help me to focus. Thank you

Ernman

Gold Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
224%
Feb 8, 2019
Florida, USA

Surgewave

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Oct 24, 2020
Bangalore, India
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book. It completely changed my perspective about wealth. I wish I would have read this book earlier. Better late than never.

Thanks MJ for opening our eyes towards The Fastlane.

Wishes,
Kant

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

freshwatermedia

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 17, 2020
Lancashire, UK

Thanks, MJ
Read the book (listened) - Loved how real it is, no bullshit!

Matake007

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Oct 23, 2020
I finished the book a few months ago. Unquestionably the best book I've read read on finance or self improvement.

PraiseDominic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 28, 2020

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Thanks @MJ DeMarco . TMF has been one book that has completely transformed the way I see life. I always have been selfish and I just realised that after reading this book, thinking in terms of what I want rather than the Needs of the market, always following what was prevalent and breaking the law of entry every single time, mostly doing nothing of value.

If I didn't learn anything, I learnt to think in terms of the needs of the market and my my needs.

Thanks

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MJ DeMarco

I followed the science; all I found was money.
Staff member
FASTLANE INSIDER
EPIC CONTRIBUTOR
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
445%
Jul 23, 2007
Utah
Always the top 3 books i recommend to friends.

Read the book - and have recommended it to both my Husband and 22 year old step son.

Thanks for the recs!

Currently listening to TFM and have new credits so the question is: Wealth Exposed or Unscripted???

Unscripted bar none. Wealth Exposed is a simple short story that can be read in 20 minutes. Unscripted is 18 hours.

There were some parts I didn't agree with in

Not unusual as the book isn't an attempt to get a 100% consensus of agreement.

Strongly believe this should replace Rich Dad Poor Dad as the finance bible.

Would be nice!

PunkishBaby

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Sep 30, 2020
North Carolina
I've read both books! The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted ! In the 40+ years I knew something wasn't right trading my time for money and I'm still in the loophole. The books have given me great insights of what I want to do with the remaining years I have left on this earth! Words can't express how much you have changed my life. I have been an introvert for so many years (Entrepreneurship was the last thing on my mind). I went to work, fight the traffic home, get a bite to eat, and go to bed,so I can repeat the vicious cycle all over again. Over the course of 1 month, this book is the reason I've emerged. The strangest thing is I've decided to read both out loud 2nd time around! In doing so, my speech abilities have gone through the roof if anything. Thank you MJ

Dustinaitis

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Apr 8, 2018

Thanks, MJ
I read the book multiple times

TannerBurnell

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2020

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Absolutely love the book. I've never been a fan of school. I'm a smart kid but my grades don't reflect that because I always felt that accepting government outlines of education was a bust. Instead I read "Technical Analysis of The Financial Markets", used my moms identity to create a broker account because I was 16 at the time, and I taught myself how to trade. This book made me feel like I was not crazy and maybe I was right about the suffocating constraints of public school in the first place. Before I left for college I worked in a liquor store and found a fundamental flaw all liquor stores have. I am currently a freshman at Grand Canyon University and this book has encouraged me to commit to change the perspective of a liquor store forever.

Sidiki

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Nov 5, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Hello everyone, Hello Mr @MJ DeMarco.
First of all, I would like to apologize for the quality of my English. I am French speaking at the base. So I do my best to take part in conversations in English. I am NANA Sidiki, I come from Africa preciously from Burkina Faso. I am a Master student in computer science. It is in my quest for financial freedom that I came across a video that talked about the merits of your book "L'autoroute du millionaire". Immediately, the same day, I started looking for the book. I found it in a bookshop and bought it. It's been a week now and I've finished reading it. I'm going back for a second time to better understand the concepts.

I really liked its content. It's a revolutionary book. Thank you @MJ DeMarco for opening my eyes. I hope that by changing with the other members of the forum, I will be able to come up with a product and be useful to my community and the world. Thanks again for your help!

Thanks, Sidiki

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.