The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

FltLevel391

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
57%
Jul 31, 2020
Denver, CO
Finished the book a few days ago. Incredible insight that really offered a paradigm shift for me in how I view the world. I find myself continually asking myself how I can provide value for society as a producer, rather than how I can save money and slowly increase my value as a worker.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JanSytzeh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 12, 2020
Leeuwarden/Hengelo, The Netherlands
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I just finished TMF today and unscripted is next. The ending was awesome and I look forward to the new book.

Hans1902

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
83%
Aug 12, 2020
Vietnam, Thailand
Yes, I read the book, now I digest it, I've been suffered from seflhelp book since I was in university, Rich Dad, Poor Dad, Who move my cheese... so many books, but TMF is really different, it opens my mind, change my mindset... Yes again, thanks Mr. M.J.

Entrep27

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 29, 2020
Orange County
I read the TMF and it was incredibly eye opening. I've been violating the business commandments and I need to get out of the slow lane mentality. I'm excited to start reading more threads and learning!

Vicpat22

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 12, 2020
Nigeria
Am yet to finish the book, but so far I feel like ai have been joking around with life up until now. Thanks @MJ DeMarco for this awesome read. I can't wait to implement the light I have caught so far.

Squalzo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 31, 2020
Germany
TMF gave me a lot of inspiration. In hindsight there were a lot of those moments where I realized how and when I f*cked up in earlier business ideas and life in general.

stilelatino8

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 13, 2020
italy
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

spectacular, enlightening, I gave it to several acquaintances

Panda__

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
71%
May 18, 2020
New York, NY
I finished the Millionaire Fastlane 17mins ago. Several lightbulbs went off towards the end. I liked how MJ tackled common mental roadblocks with answers. Gets me to think. Unscripted is next. Can't wait.

LifeisSuffering

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Aug 14, 2020

Thanks, MJ
authenctic Boooook

RocketRose

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
240%
Aug 13, 2020
Ireland
As much as I am an avid reader and have always been. Since I have a house full of kiddies I have really taken to audible and listened to both TMF and Unscripted on my phone. I am now going back over Unscripted for a 2nd time and will do the same with TMF . Have to say - excellent choice on the vocals for Unscripted .

I really enjoyed the backstory, wit and honesty - a rare find.

Yogi2003

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
300%
Aug 16, 2020
London
Just near the end of TMF - its a great book in making you aware of the way in which you have been programmed with anti fastlane thoughts - oh bit what an eye opener. Its the first step in dismantling thought which don't serve a purpose. This book should be required reading at the age of 12 and again 16. It would transform the planet one student at a time. I say read this whatever age you are. You cant go wrong. Thank You for writing it.

JayNelson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jul 7, 2020
Seattle, WA
Read TMF and already halfway through Unscripted . Thanks to Joshua Fluke for recommending the books and getting me here. Covid has really exposed how unforgiving the job market is and how one needs to look after themselves in these trying times. Thanks for the mind shift MJ!

beacon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Aug 16, 2020
Austin, TX
I read TMF. It showed me why my early attempts at “entrepreneurship”, mainly blogging and affiliate marketing, were built on a poor foundation. I’m grateful to have read the book before I spent more time hitch-hiking for profit.

MVP..dev

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
165%
Apr 7, 2019
South Florida
I read TMF and it really helped me to understand why I've always had that anxious, uncomfortable feeling working for someone else.

JosephKB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Aug 17, 2020
Cape Town, South Africa

Altecdx

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 27, 2020
South Africa
I bought the unscripted in 2017. I bought the kindle version and it was sitting on my kindle since then. Then I watched a Youtube video and the guy recommended The Millionaire Fast Lane at the end of the video. I watch another video and Alux.com recommended it again. I got the kindle edition. I read it and was blown away. I have never read any book like it in my life. I wish I came across the book years ago. I told all my children to buy and read. I told all my friends about it. Then I wanted to buy Unscripted and Amazon told me I bought it in 2017. I read it too. Two days ago I bought Wealth Exposed it was also great. Though I am in my late 50's I feel so great to come to know MJ DeMarco and his books. It is not too late for me to hit my Fastlane. Thank you, MJ for these great works. I will still enjoy my riches.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.