The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

ctrl-alt-delete

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jul 8, 2020
Oregon
I just finished The Millionaire Fastlane. I don't feel that I can adequately express the impact this book is having on my view of the world. While I'm probably the same age as you chose to spend my entire life in the slowlane , including 27yrs in a service career, so I won't retire "young." That does NOT mean that I'm exempt from the fastlane..........I'll have less driving time. The best that I can say for now, is thank you sir for writing the most honest, helpful, transformative book on personal wealth that I've ever read. You absolutely deserve a massive and continual return on your time/effort investment in its writing!

I'm starting Unscripted tonight, after I research programming languages and decide where/how to dive into that completely foreign universe. In the meantime I'm consciously reprogramming my consumer's brain into a producer's brain, while learning to look for problems to solve.

Abbasi007

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2020
Pakistan
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have read fastlane millionaire. Great work

soma

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 27, 2020
United States
Read the book, genuinely the most worthwhile book I've ever read - glad i read it first as I have no desire to ever read the other "big name" financial self help books which I knew wouldnt provide even a shred of the same value

Chris Yap

New Contributor
Jul 27, 2020
Peoria, AZ USA
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

I've read your book, MJ. I wish I read your book when I was in college. Well, better late than never. Thank you for putting this together! Truly a game-changer... A life changer...

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

ACR

New Contributor
Jun 3, 2020
Hampshire. UK
By far the greatest book I’ve ever read. It’s the best education I have ever had on on how the world really works and entrepreneurship. If you haven’t read it yet do yourself a favour, buy it, read it and live it.

TheGreek

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 27, 2020
Greece
I read the book two years ago. I had some aha moments but was not easy for me to put the information in action. Then, I read Unscripted and here I am to learn more.

fact

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 27, 2020
Republic of Korea
Hello. I am a young Korean man. As a translation I read both fastlane and unscripted.

This book shocked me when I thought it was best to change my career. Also, I also wanted to join fastlane.
It's been about a year since I got a job as a software engineer, but now I want to quit my time worker as soon as possible and earn money automatically.

Thank you for the wonderful book!

SinghSher

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 27, 2020
India
Finished reading the book. I must say I had created an unnecessary trouble for myself. The book served as a timely intervention in my decision of pursuing MBA.

My heartfelt gratitude to you MJ :)

Chali

New Contributor
Jun 23, 2020
Chingola, Zambia
Read the eye opening book and love how MJ doesn't hold back the truth about how society deems mediocre results as normal. It's definitely on my top five favorite book list.

chrisslanerr

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2020
Spain

Thanks, MJ
Hello, Fastlane Community!

My name is Christian and I've just finished reading The Millionaire Fastlane today.

I've read a few couple books related to business, entrepreneurship, and wealth but none of them have impacted me the way this book has.

I'm just not going to be able to see life the same way I used to. This the wake-up call I've been waiting for and I'm committed to applying all the principles taught in this book.

Thank you so much, MJ de Marco!
God bless that day I came across with all your amazing content, YOU ROCK!

PS. As soon as I finished TMF, Unscripted was delivered at my doorstep :)

elopez

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 29, 2020
Huntington Beach, CA

Thanks, MJ

I've read this. Paradigm shifter.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Brent. R. S.

New Contributor
Jul 29, 2020
Canada

Thanks, MJ
I read the book :)

Zooman009

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 29, 2020
Utah, USA

Thanks, MJ
TMF changed the rest of my life this summer. Working on Unscripted, and I'm going to begin doing business within 2020. Since I was 12, I always thought that the slowlane was the only way, but after reading this book, it really punched my brain into 5th gear. I'm not gonna end up working the 9-5. And I'm going to avoid it before it even trys to prostitute my time.

Christygruber124

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 16, 2020
PA
I just finished the Millionaire Fast lane. Actually, I read half way then listened to the rest of it. First I really love MJ's voice. It was easy to hear and he didn't talk so fast like other people do.

I love the book, but I am quite overwhelmed. When I get overwhelmed I end up not executing anything. Instead I just hide behind video games. I don't even know where to begin with my ideas or how to focus on just one thing when there are millions of ideas running through my head. Ideas from creating websites that hosts old video games such as commodore 64, game boy and so forth, to creating apps, to directing people to resources to help better their life. To help people see opportunities that are out there so they can become financially free as well.

I got a lot from the book, but right now the two biggest things is to start, create a brand, and focus on one thing at a time.

Still overwhelmed though.

Photool

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 17, 2020
Orlando Florida
Purchased & Read The Millionaire Fastlane 2 Years ago - Re-read this month to re-integrate . Purchased and Completed Un-scripted as well.

Highly value the blunt & direct contact of the information without excessive fluff. I'm a big advocate of not just giving away information but fusing it with actionable and practical examples to execute on. Thanks MJ !

Last edited:

chrisslanerr

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2020
Spain
I just finished the Millionaire Fast lane. Actually, I read half way then listened to the rest of it. First I really love MJ's voice. It was easy to hear and he didn't talk so fast like other people do.

I love the book, but I am quite overwhelmed. When I get overwhelmed I end up not executing anything. Instead I just hide behind video games. I don't even know where to begin with my ideas or how to focus on just one thing when there are millions of ideas running through my head. Ideas from creating websites that hosts old video games such as commodore 64, game boy and so forth, to creating apps, to directing people to resources to help better their life. To help people see opportunities that are out there so they can become financially free as well.

I got a lot from the book, but right now the two biggest things is to start, create a brand, and focus on one thing at a time.

Still overwhelmed though.
Hey christian!
I also read the book and I loved it, I'd like to get the audible version too.
If you get overwhelmed with too many ideas maybe you should use WADM to choose the best one. You might want to take a look at things you really good at and think if the idea is need-based and there's a lot of people who can benefit from the services you can offer.

I totally get you, sometimes things can get overwhelming but we gotta focus on one thing as Mj de Marco says -we don't want Tekel Syndrome lol

As for me, I'm gonna be focusing on developing websites and sell my services to businesses that need help to update their current websites or never had one before.

Hope you can find your idea soon!

miharyjoel

New Contributor
Jul 30, 2020
Madagascar
Just finish the book and it change my vision of wealth. Fortunately, this book came in the right time otherwise I'm stuck in the sidewalk.
Thank you M.J DeMarco .

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom