The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Zebediah

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
175%
Jul 30, 2020
Indiana
Just finished listening to the book on Audible. I listened to Unscripted first and I gotta say I enjoyed it more, but I believe that was MJ's goal. Skills get better with practice. It was still informative and one of the best books on business I've read so far. No 4-hr workweek bullshit - just tells you how it is plain and simple. Just how I like it. Thanks MJ.

danyk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
318%
Jul 29, 2020
Colorado Springs
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

FINISHED IT THIS MORNING!!! Fantastic book. Thank you for putting so much effort into it. Very well done. :)

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

VictorOlivier

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 19, 2020
Germany
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire fast lane and soon am finished with unscripted . Keep it up!

Phestone

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Jul 2, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Read it. Also finished unscripted today. A few days ago I got on the computer and noticed my 8 yr old forget to close the window on a project he's working on for an online summer program. This is an excerpt I copied from his draft .

"And also i will not get a job because it's not fair to do hard work all week and have two days to yourself and only get paid five dollars and retire . And then retire when you're about to die without being happy.And SATISFIED WITH YOUR LIFE SPAN!"

He's always interested in what I'm reading and ask lots of questions. Other than love and nurturing I believe this information and teaching him that he doesn't have to follow societal norms are the most valuable lessons I can pass on . This is one of the reasons I think your books are so powerful the information is put forward in such a way that even a third grade can grasp it.

Thank you

wheelhouse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2020
Colorado
Read it. Have been implementing an idea for several years now. So the book has been good to validate if the concept has enough scope and magnitude to lead me in the path of success. Obviously, still keeping my day-to-day job, which has been a drain on the fastlane goal. Haven't started making $50/month yet, so there's that sliver of doubt...

yaotu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Aug 6, 2020
Timisoara, Romania
Read it last week.
One of the best books on the subject of money and... in a way, life.
It helped me gain focus and a much better understanding of the choices people make.
It's an amazing read and packed with quality content.

I already recommended the book to a few friends and picked up Unscripted a few days ago which is very promising as well.

Thank you for publishing these books.

sigoupar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 7, 2020
Bogotá

The Millionaire Fastlane gave me a compelling blueprint to wealth, know I'm working 10 hours daily to go fastlane, 7 sleeping and 6 sustaining my family through a slowlane work.

I've written the first draft of my first non fiction book (in Spanish) in the last 3 months and I'm collaborating with a close friend to co-create our first novel, mine it's still a crappy book but I'm making it grow and that by it self is wealth.

Though I'm not making fastlane money yet I think I'm wealthier now than when I began.

My aspiration is to become an online fastlane entrepreneur not just a writer, the books may be ways to begin to built online presence.

I've noticed that it is hard to take action in an always objective oriented way, sometimes I discover my self misusing my time, that's a capital fastlane sin, but I'm committed on improving the craft of right sustained action.

Greetings from Colombia. @MJ DeMarco

Last edited:

GhostyNoox

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 25, 2020
United States
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane , and it has changed my entire worldview. I can hardly sleep now - I feel like I've found some "secret knowledge." This book has given me motivation and a clear path to success, and I can't stand still any longer. Thank you for lighting this fire MJ!

mrlazic

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Aug 10, 2020
Belgrade

Thanks, MJ
Finished reading yesterday, for a 19y old guy, opening a load of possibilities when having right mindset.

mehdikozuki

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 10, 2020
Algeria
Discoverd this book 2 days ago, just finished it, could not stop reading until i finshed it !
The amount of "NoBullShit" information that it holds is frankly intimidating.
Thank you MJ

Mihaiio

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
109%
Aug 6, 2020
Romania

Thanks, MJ

I read the book before foming to this forum, i wasn't sure if wanted to

Thanks, MJ

I read the book before joining the forum, i didn't plan on even looking at the forum because i thought it would be just as helpful as random yourube videos on the sibject, i was wrong, hella wrong.

MONARCH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Apr 16, 2020
Florida
I originally read The Millionaire Fast Lane last year and also just finished Unscripted . Both books have opened my eyes to the reality of money, the lies of society, and what it truly takes to realize success. I will surely re-read both books to get a better understanding and keep my mind fresh to the principles of FASTLANE!

Charliemart

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Aug 11, 2020
London
I finished this book recently after being addicted for a few days. A massive eye opener as it has really impacted my mentality, and has inspired me to take action and start building my own fastlane business. As a young student I feel so fortunate to have discovered this book now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.