The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

LucasTheGloucas

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 1, 2020
France
I've read the millionnaire fastlane twice, and open it every once in while to read specific chapters. It's an amazing, no bs book that has already impacted my life in such a positive way. I'm so grateful to have found this book during my early 20's.
I recommend it to my friends all the time.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Zebediah

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 30, 2020
Indiana
Just finished listening to the book on Audible. I listened to Unscripted first and I gotta say I enjoyed it more, but I believe that was MJ's goal. Skills get better with practice. It was still informative and one of the best books on business I've read so far. No 4-hr workweek bullshit - just tells you how it is plain and simple. Just how I like it. Thanks MJ.

danyk

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 29, 2020
Colorado Springs
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

FINISHED IT THIS MORNING!!! Fantastic book. Thank you for putting so much effort into it. Very well done. :)

VictorOlivier

New Contributor
May 19, 2020
Germany
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaire fast lane and soon am finished with unscripted. Keep it up!

Phestone

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 2, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
Read it. Also finished unscripted today. A few days ago I got on the computer and noticed my 8 yr old forget to close the window on a project he's working on for an online summer program. This is an excerpt I copied from his draft .

"And also i will not get a job because it's not fair to do hard work all week and have two days to yourself and only get paid five dollars and retire . And then retire when you're about to die without being happy.And SATISFIED WITH YOUR LIFE SPAN!"

He's always interested in what I'm reading and ask lots of questions. Other than love and nurturing I believe this information and teaching him that he doesn't have to follow societal norms are the most valuable lessons I can pass on . This is one of the reasons I think your books are so powerful the information is put forward in such a way that even a third grade can grasp it.

Thank you

epilkis

PARKED
Jul 24, 2020
Granby, CO
Read it. Have been implementing an idea for several years now. So the book has been good to validate if the concept has enough scope and magnitude to lead me in the path of success. Obviously, still keeping my day-to-day job, which has been a drain on the fastlane goal. Haven't started making $50/month yet, so there's that sliver of doubt...

yaotu

PARKED
Aug 6, 2020
Timisoara, Romania
Read it last week.
One of the best books on the subject of money and... in a way, life.
It helped me gain focus and a much better understanding of the choices people make.
It's an amazing read and packed with quality content.

I already recommended the book to a few friends and picked up Unscripted a few days ago which is very promising as well.

Thank you for publishing these books.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
How do I sell to a different country with an accent? And a foreign number. Cold e-mails don't...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
Hey @Cruiser I just shot you a reply! Amazing product BTW!
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Well, we made it halfway through the year. Don't know what the rest'll bring, but it's gonna be...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Not really a teaser but it does employ a fictional story, so that is similiar. This upcoming...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...

Forum Sponsor

sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom