The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

DKHC

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 9, 2020
VA
Loved the book the first time around a couple of years ago and it made a big impact on my business.
I'm reading it again and The Command of Control chapter is really speaking to me now.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Oscar Aksanti

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 6, 2020
Bukavu
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read it in this period of confinement. It's transformational!
I'm now to the Fastlane road.
Thanks a lot, MJ.

Lucky Lawrence

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 16, 2020
Philippines
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Just finished reading this very insightful book!! <3

FutoNeko

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jul 19, 2020
Manila, Valencia, Paris

Thanks, MJ

Hi MJ, Hi Everyone,

Glad I joined this forum (this is my first post in thefastlaneforum.com). I've read TMF fist time in August 2013. I found the book while having a FTE (read UNSCRIPTED to know more about the meaning of FTE), and at that time, as UNSCRIPTED was not yet written, I didn't realise I got a FTE. Anyways, started to change my mindset from 2013, became an entrepreneur since then.

Thank you very much MJ for sharing part of your (business) life experience in The Millionaire Fastlane , I've read that book twice, one in 2013, and one a a month ago (in between, a few business ventures, a few try and fail and retries, ...) and now, I just finished carefully reading and absorbing UNSCRIPTED .

To anybody that read my message and didn't get the hint: if not already done, go buy now and start reading now that book, The Millionaire Fastlane . A life changer!

To me, one of the best in its kind and i've read a lot about self development:
  • in 2011 started by reading a book from R.K., Rich D... that put me into the SlowLane,
  • from 2011 until 2013 then many "how to get rich quick and easily" ebook scam that violate the Entry command of CENTS,
  • in 2013, I discovered and absorbed MJ bestselling book "The Millionaire Fastlane ", that become my #1 favorite book (now my #2 favorite book, and you will now why after).
  • in 2015 was reading a book from N.H., 17 Princip... that gave me faith and motivation, still lacking a concrete plan,
  • then last month, 2020, after another FTE, I discovered MJ bestselling book "UNSCRIPTED ", that I just finished reading and that become my #1 ranking book, outranking TMF by just a little ; ) You will still need to read and understand TMF in order to improve your chance to make progress toward your Unscripted Life.
Best
Darith

Acumen

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 20, 2020
Nigeria

Thanks, MJ

I've read the
I have it set just to show just ONCE every thirty days ... if it is showing up more than that, it could be because you are logging in, and out. Or switching browsers.

I've read the millionaire fast lane, and I must say, it's a huge paradigm shift for me, I'm currently a student in school with huge questions on my mind concerning Wealth, after-school phase and I've had them answered.

silent

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Jul 19, 2020
Finished the audio version of the book literary minutes ago. Unscripted is already queued up and I'm sure, I will be listening to the TMF again. :cool:

Architorque

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 17, 2020
Singapore
I've just finished reading the book and I have to say, I am fully convicted that it is possible to become financially free and live life wealthily as defined by the 3Fs.

I actually first begun reading 'unscripted ' in a browsing manner but it really caught my attention when it started to delve into the mechanisms and just spewing solid principles of wealth. I really appreciate how clearly everything is laid out (handing out life wisdoms in fact), and it was all backed by self-evident principles/laws rather than speculations. A farmer has to grow his fruit, there is no shortcut around it.

After reading 'unscripted ' I knew I had to read this book as well and I ate it in two days, it would probably take a week to fully digest what I've seen. This has been an amazing mindf*ck and for once I can actually see the path forward instead of the meandering advice I've been hearing concerning wealth.

I have just begun working at a corporate firm and although it is comfortable, I knew I was heading down the life of settle that I did not want but there were no mentors of wealth (and life) around me. How could that be? I was in a place that bred the same normalcy.

Thank you.

Chinitha

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 15, 2020
Chicago

Thanks, MJ

I just finished the book yesterday and OMG. Ive been sharing it in my Facebook group. I’ve read several business books but I must admit that this book is FAVORITE thus far because all bases were covered. Any objection that came up in my mind was addressed. I recommend this book for EVERY new entrepreneu!

Jadus

Bronze Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
Jul 21, 2020
Thailand
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm halfway through Unscripted . Although I'm not a young man anymore, I still got a lot of value out of the book. I realized that I have a "hitchhiker" business and need to find a way to obey the Commandment of Control.

I'll be recommending The Millionaire Fastlane to my younger family members and friends.

Laddersofsuccess

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jul 10, 2020
UK

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read the book. I thought I’d choose either TMF or Unscripted to read but TMF was so bloody good that I immediately ordered Unscripted and am more than halfway through.
I’m in the process of changing & relaunching a previously closed business (that was more of a job) &, like the pyramid builder brother, I’m spending time on the preparation to make sure it fits TMF principles.

Mutisya

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 23, 2020
Kenya

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane and I'm happy I did since my beliefs were those of The Slowlane.
What I really liked about the book is how Wealth Creation is simplified and explained in understandable format.
Additionally, I have also learned that the greatest ideas usually comes from existing ideas and solving people's needs. And to become a millionaire, huh..super easy, just apply the law of effection. I'm really greatful for you @MJ DeMarco.

NT2

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
182%
Jul 21, 2020
Texas

Thanks, MJ
I read Fastlane, Unscripted , and Wealth Exposed in under a month. (Fastlane as an audio book after I had gotten a few chapters into Unscripted and realized this was something different). They are the kind of books that you keep and read over and over.

ctrl-alt-delete

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 8, 2020
Oregon
I just finished The Millionaire Fastlane . I don't feel that I can adequately express the impact this book is having on my view of the world. While I'm probably the same age as you chose to spend my entire life in the slowlane , including 27yrs in a service career, so I won't retire "young." That does NOT mean that I'm exempt from the fastlane..........I'll have less driving time. The best that I can say for now, is thank you sir for writing the most honest, helpful, transformative book on personal wealth that I've ever read. You absolutely deserve a massive and continual return on your time/effort investment in its writing!

I'm starting Unscripted tonight, after I research programming languages and decide where/how to dive into that completely foreign universe. In the meantime I'm consciously reprogramming my consumer's brain into a producer's brain, while learning to look for problems to solve.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.