The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

DannyLee

PARKED
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Apr 17, 2020
Uganda
Read the book,and it has really changer my life
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

DannyLee

PARKED
Apr 17, 2020
Uganda
When can I get the adiou
I've read this book for the first time few years ago and saying that it positively changed my life will be a strong understatement. Recently listened to it again and can't recommend it enough, one of the best business books out there by far. Needless to say that it didn't took me long to get on to Unscripted, which brought me to this forum and feels like discovering a golden gem of the internet. Thank you MJ

inshalix

PARKED
Jul 1, 2020
The Netherlands
Read the book, signed up to this forum because of it. I must say i enjoyed reading it, and i will re read it and take notes when i do. It’s inspiring stuff.

JoshB

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 24, 2020
Oxfordshire
I have read the book-
Out of all 60 books I have read over the last year, this is by far the best (followed by unscripted of course).

Ben kapepa

New Contributor
Dec 12, 2019
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Proto

New Contributor
Jun 23, 2020
Oregon
Reading TMF was one of the most eye opening things I've ever done.

The information in that book made it clear why my previous attempts at side hustles weren't working... they were focused on making money instead of creating value!

This book is more than a guide to wealth, it's a guide to living a much happier life in general. Now I just need to finish Unscripted.

Thank you, MJ, for creating these valuable resources.

Phestone

New Contributor
Jul 2, 2020
Brooklyn, NY
After reading countless business and personal development books I was tired of books that always seemed to fall short of my expectations. Either they provided very little value, provided very little info and was just part of a funnel or the old mindset and motivation stuff rehashed. After reading countless reviews on the TMF I decided to give a shot and was not the least bit disappointed. This book has exceeded all of my expectations. This book has changed my life. I could go on and on but I don't think I would say anything that hasn't already been said. Thank you M.J..

trylks

New Contributor
Jul 4, 2020
Europe
I have read several similar books, this is the best one.

It is so good, I got UNSCRIPTED (now reading) before finishing the Fastlane.

A R

PARKED
Jun 5, 2020
United States

Thanks, MJ

Solid gold!!! Loved the book! Just finished reading! It gave me my hopes back and it's time to start my fastlane journey!

wanttogofaster

PARKED
Sep 2, 2019
I just finished reading it. I would not call it "life changing", but I definitely learned from the commandments section (NECTS in my edition of the book).

yanfau

PARKED
Jul 5, 2020
Jakarta
Just finished reading Millionaire Fastlane! This book opened my mind. I've started a small business before, but after reading the book, I know that I've made a lot of mistakes. Hope I can fix that mistakes and build true wealth, not just rich.

Danish

PARKED
Jul 5, 2020
Pakistan

Thanks, MJ
I have read fastlane millionaire

KDunleavy

PARKED
Jul 5, 2020
UK
Finished it this morning and immediately ordered "unscripted". Turns out my boss making me miss the last bus, forcing me to walk for 4 hours in the pouring rain was a blessing after all, who knew!

rocket99

New Contributor
Jun 27, 2020
Phoenix, AZ
Just finished the audible version of the book. Great book on how to change the mental paradigm about wealth. Wish I would have read this when I was a teenager. I'm in the process of selling my business and retiring (probably won't actually retire as I have other ventures I'm considering), so I have long ago shifted my mental paradigm, but it was inspiring hearing it laid out like it was. I'll definitely pass this one down to my kid when he is old enough to understand it.

jwilliams74

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 29, 2020
Hawaii

Thanks, MJ
Read it on kindle. Awesome inspiration! Think I'll get a paperback copy also- I only purchase hardcopies of my favorite books.

Jonaspassos10

PARKED
Apr 21, 2020
Portugal

Thanks, MJ
Read the book

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
Hi guys, I repost here my old review with a small update : Feb 2020 : Hi guys, Just wanted...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock