The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success
  • SPONSORED: GiganticWebsites.com: We Build Sites with THOUSANDS of Unique and Genuinely Useful Articles

30% to 50% Fastlane-exclusive discounts on WordPress-powered websites with everything included: WordPress setup, design, keyword research, article creation and article publishing. Click HERE to claim.

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 90,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Inventor001

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
152%
Mar 6, 2020
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
yes, i have read the millionaire fastlane

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

abhishekk_33

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
206%
Jun 14, 2020
Bihar,India
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Best book for an aspiring entrepreneur I've read so far!!

M4CB

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Jun 16, 2020
North Carolina
I read the book. Frankly, it's exactly what I needed. I read many of Dave Ramsey's books. I've read Rich Dad, Poor Dad. There are little tidbits here and there in those books that felt right, but mostly it was empty platitudes. I knew there had to be more than working my tiresome job for the rest of my life. There had to be. But I wasn't getting anywhere fast, even though I was looking.

I told myself "I'll try one more book, only one more and then I'll just keep doing what I'm doing and struggle through."

Thank God I did. I found The Millionaire Fastlane . What's the difference? Systems... I'm a systems guy. I like to outline systems and processes, it's what I do. M.J. DeMarco apparently is too. Man, he spoke my language. He gave real steps, real systems to put put into practice that gave life to my goals. Instead of saying "What can I do, I've got no real marketable skills...?" or asking "what do I want to do for a living?" I now ask myself, "What freeking sucks?" In less than one week, it hit me like a brick to the face. An aspect of my job that I, and most of my co-workers have endlessly complained about since I started... The best part is, I know just enough to get started on piecing together the solution from my experience at a former dead end job. Whether this individual venture works out or not, M.J., you've opened up my eyes so that I'm now asking the right questions, and seeing potential solutions, rather than just complaining about my situation and soldiering onward.

Thank you

Gintas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
320%
Jun 16, 2020
Bt716bz

Thanks, MJ
I haven't read tho book yet but I've listened to the audiobook twice already so I don't know if that counts.

Soul Slider

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 12, 2019
Thanks so much MJ for writing this book and helping me get back on track to my dreams and visions, while learning what is important in life.

justindircksen

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
229%
Jun 17, 2020
LaGrange, KY

Thanks, MJ
Listened to it and finished it last week. Will listen again.

Mr.Entrepreneur

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 18, 2020
India

Thanks, MJ
I have read the book.

kody.kendall

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Sep 4, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT
I picked the book up and finished it two days later.

I enjoyed how it challenged my Slowlane views. I was in the same place as @kody.kendall and thought I would just retire when I was 30 or 40 by saving enough from my paycheck with an aggressive savings rate.

My favorite message in the book is about how you need to solve people's needs and create value instead of chasing money. Can't wait to read Unscripted next...

Thanks for the book MJ!
Awesome, it's a great book! I bought into the "LEAN FIRE" philosophy a lot before reading MJ's books. "Financial Independence, Retire Early." A lot of it revolves slow-lane thinking about being an employee with a high paying job, being extremely frugal, and squirreling it away for investments. Icons in this ideology are "Mr. Money Mustache", and other bloggers/vloggers that took a similar route and are now retired, continuing to live their frugal lives in their late 30s/40s.

Saw Soenaingoo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 30, 2020
Singapore
I've read TMF during circuit breaker period in Singapore. This book was recommended by HAL ELROD's The Miracle Morning. I agreed with almost all of your maths and processes inside the book. It is a wake up call for me. And it is an awesome book. Thank you so much for opening my eyes.

Best Regards,
Saw

Rahul veerwal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 6, 2020
Mumbai, Maharashtra, India

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
[/QUOT
I have read a lot of books but this one is incredible. This book gives me complete new insight about money, finance, mind set of rich people. Mj also burst many fake bubble which I make during in last couple of years by the help of some self-help books and so-called gurus. Again thank you so much Mj.

ZephFireblood

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 17, 2020
Venezuela
I finished The Millionaire Fastlane a few days ago, it was amazing.

The way it's written felt like if I was there, talking to @MJ DeMarco personally, and it craved in, feeled excited, motivated, reassured, and take me to start a project which right now is full swing. It was really inspiring and it's a must read, felt better even than reading a novel similar.

I have nothing else to say than thanks you MJ.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.