The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Remove ads while supporting the Unscripted philosophy...become an INSIDER.

TrevorPrice

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read this, loved it, and it lead me here to be posting this now!

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

DaanH

PARKED
Jun 8, 2020
Netherlands
Yes I've read the Millionaire Fastlane. I found it really refreshing in the sense of a different, more down to earth approach of books like Think and grow rich and The Science of Getting Rich.

MJ told me to get my butt going. Feeling it! hahaha

Echni

PARKED
Jun 8, 2020
Germany
Thanks for writing this great book! I very much enjoyed reading it. It has been very touching to me and put a lot into words that I had experienced on an intuitive level since a while. It has been very meaningful to my life and hopefully with this community will help me to establish a life of more freedom.

Last edited:

Hwi

PARKED
Jun 8, 2020
Korea
I read it and bought unscripted right next day. I think it was a life changing book for me. I have always been wanted to be an entrepreneur, but scared of risks. Your books gave me the courage and now i know how stupid it is not to try!

rasela

PARKED
Jun 8, 2020
Sydney
I listened to the Audio version of TMF!!!!

AWESOME!! and most importantly Eye opener.. I realized that I'd gone after self-help fake gurus and spending time just consuming whatever the hell they throw out, without taking action and without being responsible for my own journey...

Thanks MJ..

Niels PL-89

New Contributor
Jun 7, 2020
Japan
Read the book, it brought me here. Loved every page. Honestly am on chapter 42 now, but just could not wait to start. The book made me want to execute right now.

richm

New Contributor
Jun 2, 2020
USA
I finished reading the book this evening. It is eye opening. MJ has a style that I resonate with. No BS when it comes to what others are heaping on you or excuses to live the life of your dreams! Thanks for the wake up call. :)

Nomis

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 8, 2020
Slovenia
Finished book few weeks ago. It really is an eye openner! Thanks MJ!

shailv

PARKED
Jun 7, 2020
New Delhi
Yes - I read the book, page by page & word by word. Each chapter was a jolt for me to introspect my thinking about time and money. CENTS Framework is my new and permanent tool to evaluate my next investment of my coin, i.e, time.

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Gentlegiant

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
May 25, 2020
Canada
I think I should've read it before unscripted, but oh well, it was a nice refresher course! Great book, I'm recommending it to my friends

sojeer

PARKED
May 10, 2018
I read this book a while ago. Mind changing and happy that it brought me here.

Wealth exposed is also nice read to the coffee break. Currently somewhere in the middle of Unscripted.
In the meantime, I'm trying to take the action and pursuit the real value.

Cheers MJ!

seriousleisure

New Contributor
Jun 2, 2020
Dallas, TX, USA
I've read the book over the last several weeks and have given it out to some of my friends. What a great read to light a fire under your a$$ and make you get to work on what's important!

astroflare1

PARKED
Jun 9, 2020
pacific

Thanks, MJ
Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows. ~ Michael Landon

BigShaw

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 14, 2017
Stanwood WA
Read this, loved it, and it lead me here to be posting this now!
I couldn't agree more, I received this as a gift in audiobook form and the worksheet summaries and I think I've listened through it likely 4 times now. Doing the prep work (getting biz structure setup). Thanks for a great book MJ

Xolela83

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2020
lisakhanya@07

Thanks, MJ

Thank you very much for reviving my childhood dream through this book, I'm excited can't wait to see what's next.

Thanks, MJ
what a eye opener, thanks MJ. Best book I've read ever

Lorenzo_Masiello

PARKED
Jun 6, 2020
Germany
Just finished reading the book last night. The most enlightening and eye-opener book I have read so far. I found it very inspiring and with many lessons to learn from. Already recommended to a friend of mine. Will order unscripted very soon!

Bert B

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 10, 2018
Ireland
Hi there,

I've read "Millionaire Fastlane" two years ago, though I had already written that in here when I first joined (or, at least I thought I did!).

I read "Unscripted" afterwards. Have to the belt for that, thank you.
Please provide the belt for "Millionaire Fastlane."

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

Bertie "Bull" Brosnan from Ireland

Sandy Dives

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 8, 2020
Norway

Thanks, MJ
Read the book. Loved it! Completely changed my life :)

tropical_wander

New Contributor
Jun 12, 2020
Puerto Rico

Thanks, MJ
Excellent read and an eye opener.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox's Web Design Guide: Earn $100K this year (Yes, 2020!) and Go Fastlane
What’s the minimum amount of skills and knowledge needed to start the course ? This is...
FEATURED! Introducing... WEALTH EXPO$ED, A Short Story By MJ DeMarco
Ah, I should've checked here to find out that it was free! Although, Amazon only charged $2 for...
MARKETPLACE Lex DeVille's - Advanced Freelance Udemy Courses!
Pick the one you need most. Some just buy them all. :D Loving your email sequence.
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Dropping a quick note in here to say... if you are on TFL, you are part of an elite group of...
MARKETPLACE Kill Bigger Incubator
I joined @Kak's business incubator in the first week of May. During our daily chats we uncovered...

Visit A Forum Sponsor
sponsor

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom
AdBlock Detected - Please Disable

Yes, ads can be annoying. But please...

...to support the Unscripted/Fastlane mission (and to respect the immense amount of time needed to manage this forum) please DISABLE your ad-block. Thank you.

I've Disabled AdBlock