The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Hwi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 8, 2020
Korea
I read it and bought unscripted right next day. I think it was a life changing book for me. I have always been wanted to be an entrepreneur, but scared of risks. Your books gave me the courage and now i know how stupid it is not to try!

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

rasela

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 8, 2020
Sydney
I listened to the Audio version of TMF !!!!

AWESOME!! and most importantly Eye opener.. I realized that I'd gone after self-help fake gurus and spending time just consuming whatever the hell they throw out, without taking action and without being responsible for my own journey...

Thanks MJ..

richm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jun 2, 2020
USA
I finished reading the book this evening. It is eye opening. MJ has a style that I resonate with. No BS when it comes to what others are heaping on you or excuses to live the life of your dreams! Thanks for the wake up call. :)

shailv

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 7, 2020
New Delhi
Yes - I read the book, page by page & word by word. Each chapter was a jolt for me to introspect my thinking about time and money. CENTS Framework is my new and permanent tool to evaluate my next investment of my coin, i.e, time.

Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

sojeer

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
156%
May 10, 2018
I read this book a while ago. Mind changing and happy that it brought me here.

Wealth exposed is also nice read to the coffee break. Currently somewhere in the middle of Unscripted .
In the meantime, I'm trying to take the action and pursuit the real value.

Cheers MJ!

seriousleisure

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
93%
Jun 2, 2020
Dallas, TX, USA
I've read the book over the last several weeks and have given it out to some of my friends. What a great read to light a fire under your a$$ and make you get to work on what's important!

astroflare1

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 9, 2020
pacific
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Somebody should tell us, right at the start of our lives, that we are dying. Then we might live life to the limit, every minute of every day. Do it! I say. Whatever you want to do, do it now. There are only so many tomorrows. ~ Michael Landon

BigShaw

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Nov 14, 2017
Stanwood WA
Read this, loved it, and it lead me here to be posting this now!
I couldn't agree more, I received this as a gift in audiobook form and the worksheet summaries and I think I've listened through it likely 4 times now. Doing the prep work (getting biz structure setup). Thanks for a great book MJ

Xolela83

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2020
lisakhanya@07

Thanks, MJ

Thank you very much for reviving my childhood dream through this book, I'm excited can't wait to see what's next.

Thanks, MJ
what a eye opener, thanks MJ. Best book I've read ever

Lorenzo_Masiello

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 6, 2020
Italy
Just finished reading the book last night. The most enlightening and eye-opener book I have read so far. I found it very inspiring and with many lessons to learn from. Already recommended to a friend of mine. Will order unscripted very soon!

Bert B

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 10, 2018
Ireland
Hi there,

I've read "Millionaire Fastlane " two years ago, though I had already written that in here when I first joined (or, at least I thought I did!).

I read "Unscripted " afterwards. Have to the belt for that, thank you.
Please provide the belt for "Millionaire Fastlane ."

Thank you in advance.

Warm regards,

Bertie "Bull" Brosnan from Ireland

Sandy Dives

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
105%
Jun 8, 2020
Norway

Thanks, MJ

Read the book. Loved it! Completely changed my life :)

tropical_wander

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 12, 2020
Puerto Rico

Thanks, MJ

Excellent read and an eye opener.

eqqi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Jun 11, 2020
Austria
WOW... I just finished the book (still have to read the Appendix A and B).
I must admit that I planned on reading this book for quite some time, but I kept postponed it, thinking "yay, another book about how to become a millionaire by selling us the dream". I stand corrected. You truly did a great job. There is so much great information in it that is really hard to point out now what had the most impact on me.

I started somehow the fast lane almost 2 years ago - I started an amazon FBA business with a colleague which ended in divorce pretty quickly, I quit my job, I made some investments - bad investments, I joined a startup, wrote a book - still not completed...

Looking now in the rearview mirror, although I thought I'm offering value, somehow it feels that in reality I was chasing money disguised as value (doing the minimum). So I find myself guilty of that and probably chasing events more than processes.

I don't have any debts but I still need money to pay my bills and sadly I have to look for a job. Right now, it's hard to see myself reaching the financial freedom but the dream is still on and I will use all my free time to work on it.

Thank you for writing this book. I will for sure have to reread some chapters.

cordoh

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jun 13, 2020
Atlanta, GA
Just finished The Millionaire Fastlane for the first time. I think i'm gonna turn this book into daily required reading. I've been trying to find one book that i'm going to read over and over again everyday for a whole year. Just because i've never done that before, and want to thoroughly digest the information. This might be that book for me. 10 out of 10!

Chiks

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 13, 2020
Zambia

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, finished reading it a few weeks ago, its amazing...is all I can say for now.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.