The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

mcpretelin

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
138%
Jun 1, 2020
Thousand Oaks, CA
Read the book a few years ago and am reading Unscripted now and reading it to my girlfriend too. I'd like to re-read TMF because it was so packed full with amazing info, one read does not do it justice. Also, I love MJ's writing voice. Great visual metaphors that hit home. A fluid, well worded easy read that can be tough to stomach for many! Thank you MJ DeMarco!

kunal6969

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2020
Kenya, Nairobi
One of the best financial books i've ever read, I usually take a week to finish a book, however this one took me only 3 days, its brilliant, and insightful. Thank you MJ for such an amazing book.

EliE77

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
May 26, 2020
Paris
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book and halfway through unscripted

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

JaneBryan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 3, 2020
Spain
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read about a quarter of it so far

KBFR

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 4, 2020
FRANCE
Hi,I'm reading the book in French. With each word, each sentence pe touches directly, I will give myself the means to change my life. Thx MJ. Kevin.

I.S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 3, 2020
South Africa

Thanks, MJ
I have read The Millionaire Fastlane . In deed this is a paradigm shifting book. Thanks for taking the time to open our eyes on what true entrepreneurship is all about .

Zyanwc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jun 5, 2020
Las Vegas

Thanks, MJ
Honestly if I could build a library and have any books in the world I'd only need 2 "The Alchemist" and "TMF ". These are in my forever pile and I'll actually be grabbing the physical book soon (big deal for someone that ONLY does ebooks) just so I can really have it forever.

Jiersk

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
119%
Jun 3, 2020
Netherlands
Very recently finished reading the book.

It actually reminds me of another book I read about a year ago. The book was about dieting and completely changed the fitness game for me. I feel this book may do the same regarding finances and help me real goals that first seemed like mere dreams.

Thanks MJ

Godson

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 6, 2020
Nigeria
I have read the book and discovered I have been a slowlaner with debt hitting me badly, but gradually my mindset to money is resetting. Thanks to the Author.

Zyanwc

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
Jun 5, 2020
Las Vegas

Thanks, MJ
Read this amazing book!

Valoran

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
80%
Jun 7, 2020
Luxembourg
I have read the book and I love it!

After years of MLM, chasing the shiny object and living in the slowlane. Your book was an eye-opener that I am already working hard but on the wrong things and I need to change how I think and what I do to have a shot at freedom which I have been always obsessed about. Your story gave me hope that I could be free of my choices and time someday by bringing value to the World.

TrevorPrice

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
121%
Jun 8, 2020
Michigan

Thanks, MJ
Read this, loved it, and it lead me here to be posting this now!

DaanH

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
25%
Jun 8, 2020
Netherlands
Yes I've read the Millionaire Fastlane . I found it really refreshing in the sense of a different, more down to earth approach of books like Think and grow rich and The Science of Getting Rich.

MJ told me to get my butt going. Feeling it! hahaha

Echni

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
90%
Jun 8, 2020
Germany
Thanks for writing this great book! I very much enjoyed reading it. It has been very touching to me and put a lot into words that I had experienced on an intuitive level since a while. It has been very meaningful to my life and hopefully with this community will help me to establish a life of more freedom.

Last edited:

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.