The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sutra

Breathe the body deep
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 11, 2020
On the edge of the sand
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane . Finished it a couple days ago. Fantastic book. A lot of it I learned through my own personal experiences, but some of the concepts were kind of floaty in my head. Like I understood and applied it but hadn't sat down and mapped it out. Reading this book was like laying a framework down on top of the concepts in my mind, give it a clear structure. Really awesome. Also really pushed the idea of time being the most valuable asset further into my brain. Feels like it's fully pushed in there now, like a solid block jammed into the back of my brain, hah. Love it.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Evan G

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
172%
May 24, 2020
Arkansas
I picked the book up and finished it two days later.

I enjoyed how it challenged my Slowlane views. I was in the same place as @kody.kendall and thought I would just retire when I was 30 or 40 by saving enough from my paycheck with an aggressive savings rate.

My favorite message in the book is about how you need to solve people's needs and create value instead of chasing money. Can't wait to read Unscripted next...

Thanks for the book MJ!

Noo

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
129%
Apr 21, 2018
I've read Millionare Fastlane like 4-5 years ago, and I've reread 2 months ago. It was also what brought me into this forum.

Tethys

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
177%
May 28, 2020
Chicago
I first read the Millionaire Fastlane in January 2020 and it really changed my outlook. I wish I had read this book right when it was published- I can't believe it took me this long to find it!

Jet123

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
127%
May 28, 2020
Outer Space
Got the recommendation from a friend of a friend and have to admit that I have been leading a "sidewalk" life. Finished the book in < 3 days and am now here to learn, exchange and share my journey.

AdrianUwolloh

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
388%
May 17, 2020
Nigeria
I've read the millionaire fastlane . Read it the first time way back in 2016, it was an amazing book and I should probably give it a re-read soon. Biggest takeaways were the Fastlane, Sidewalk and Slowlane philosophies, and the 5 commandments of a fastlane business.

gth3253

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
May 27, 2020
I just finished reading it! I wished I picked up this book a few years back so that I've more time to experience the benefits of being in the fast lane. I, as a creature of habit have stopped thinking for myself once I joined the workforce. I have been on the slow lane which is not what I wanted! Thank you so much for the enlightenment once again! =)

Ritchie.

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
May 2, 2020
Nigeria
Thank you MJ DeMarco for revealing the truth to us all. With the help of this book I have come to the realities of life. Thanks to this book I am on the fastlane, mastering my skills as a software developer and a web designer.

Kenborg

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 30, 2020
Earth
I read Millionaire Fastlane a few weeks ago.

One of the biggest takeaways for me was the idea that the traditional 9-5 is a "losing wealth equation". It's insane to think that so many people blindly subscribe to this lifestyle, pushed upon us by society, without giving it some serious thought. After reading this book, I am convinced that it makes 0 sense to be an employee for life, put away 10% of your savings, etc. just for a "chance to retire by your mid-60s"—especially for someone who wants to make the most out of their lives. Not to mention the anxiety, stress, and lack of freedom you have to endure playing status-games, low-pay, and mind-numbing work.

In this day and age, you really have to think for yourself and figure shit out on your own, because in the end, there are no adults—everyone is just winging it. Somewhere inside of me, I always felt there was something wrong with the traditional path, and this book gave me the facts and frameworks I needed to shift my paradigm.

The seed has been planted (a few weeks ago) and shit is starting to grow out of it already. In this month alone, I completed 1 online course on product development and 3 other books on entrepreneurship. I also starting learning how to code (although this has been an uphill battle for me...). Well, none of that matters until I build my own revenue-generating machine, but hey it's a start and a huge improvement for me.

This book really has given me the biggest shift in mindset out of any other "money" book. Rich Dad Poor Dad had a similar impact on my mindset, but this one had much more substance IMO. I am just pinching myself for not discovering, and reading this book earlier in my life...Would've saved me from taking a few detours...Never too late to start, though! Reading Unscripted next. Happy to join this community. And thank you MJ for writing this efficacious(lol) book!

Last edited:

stefanoesposito

Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
114%
Feb 8, 2019
Naples, Italy
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

I've read The Millionaire Fastlane , and by far it's the best business book I've read! It's so clear and motivating: a perfect synthesis of the whole process of changing one's life for better.

Collins Taru

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Apr 1, 2020
Durban South Africa
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have read the Millionaire Fast lane. It is the one book that has reshaped the course of my thinking and the actions I now take. Quite revolutionary, I must say.
Thank you MJ

Arnie R

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Jun 1, 2020
Tempe, AZ

Thanks, MJ

I completed reading the Millionaire Fastlane last night. I am not a fast reader, so it took me a while to finish this. I must admit, the initial few chapters were a little harder for me to get through quickly, especially since I felt I was being criticized on a personal level for having solely traveled in the Slowlane. However, once I reached the section of the Fastlane concepts, I couldn't put the book down. I am now looking forward to reading 'Unscripted ' and to learn the insights that it has to offer. I do feel, though, that these are books I will probably have to revisit pretty often :)

Thank you for opening my eyes, MJ!

FirstLawMotion

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
91%
Jun 2, 2020
Canada

Thanks, MJ
Read it. Loved it. Paradigm-shifting book.

Edsnlpz

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 2, 2020
Stuttgart
I´m 25 years old, based on Stuttgart, Germany and I have already tried many forms of Business, without success, but I am convinced that I will get retirement at the most at 35.
I have already read the book once, it has changed my way of thinking in ways that I didn´t expect... It is pure GOLD.
Awesome!

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.