The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Passy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 20, 2020
Saudi Arabia
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Thanks so much for welcoming me into this great group.

My name is Passy
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

Am new here, my name is Passy from Nigeria but working in Saudi Arabia as a medical doctor

Thanks so much for allowing me to tap from your wealth of experience and as exposures, I just got the book today and will finish it soon.

Its an amazing book and I believe that I have found the key to the process of my entrepreneur growth. For years I have been looking for such great books and now I have finally found one, I believe the sky is my starting point to greatness and not my limit

Thanks once more

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Fenom21

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
270%
May 10, 2015
Read the book a few years ago and lost it. Bought it again around last year to re-read, and then gave it to a friend who still has it.

Friend relocated to another country, so I'm now contemplating buying it a 3rd time, or maybe just a digital copy!

imdchange

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 20, 2020
Pasadena, CA
Yup. Read the book. Registered the instant I finished it.

The book had a lot of great key points, but it really struck home with me the moment I got to the final few pages with the 'Tekel Syndrome'. :playful:

It's cathartic reading that passage as I genuinely reflected on what I've done that fits the bill. I bought the 4-Hour Workweek to feel good. I bought some of Ramit Sethi's IWT courses and admittedly didn't do a thing with it for three years (feeling good again). Even sunk $3k at one point because someone convinced me that voice acting would've given me that 'freedom' to work hard and earn money.

Reading this book had beaten everyone of those mental blocks I've had into submission and made me understand that building that rich life it is not as easy as buying any 'get rich' guru material and feel good about it.

Can't wait to take the next step!

Blackopolypse

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
May 21, 2020
Germany
Read it and also took some of the best quotes from it and turned them into memes. Great book and very inspiring. Now to go though it again but slowly!!! After I've read Think and grow Rich NATURALLY!

Thanks, MJ

EliteFactor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
May 15, 2020
Australia
Read the Millionaire Fastlane three years ago, and it was the most life-changing experience I've had. Instead of pursuing a dead-end career as a lawyer, I started pursuing the path of entrepreneurship - Thanks @MJ DeMarco

Dr Sachin Nichit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
May 20, 2020
Mumbai ,India

Thanks, MJ
Found something life changing in this book .Just finished and trying to organise the formulas .Thanks MJ

GeoffTheGerman

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
125%
May 24, 2020
Ontario, Canada
Read both books during a really tough time in my life. I'm 24 and working minimum wage jobs despite my college degree in law. My family has all pretty much cut contact with me and my friends are constantly asking when I plan to "Get a real job, and move up the corporate ladder." Truth is, I always kinda hated that idea but never knew how to escape it. Truly eye-opening, and made me question almost every aspect of how I am living. You showed me the starting line to the race when I was stuck in the pit-stop my whole life.

arivera

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
110%
May 23, 2020
Colombia
Acabo de leer el libro, que era la pieza que había buscado durante mucho tiempo en otros libros.

Me pregunto si hay una metodología para aplicar la teoría en Thefastlane, es decir, aplicar los 5 mandamientos.

jamesf0206

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 24, 2020
Illinois
I am an 18 year old. I feel like every paragraph of this book was insightful. I like how you talked about how people who would wait in line for 3 hours only for $6 bucket of chicken value their time at zero.

Everyman

Get To The Choppa!
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
178%
Dec 31, 2015
Ireland
MJ, it might have been asked already 1000x...

Have you ever looked for and/or met the mythical Lamborghini Countach owner from your teenagehood?

kody.kendall

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
122%
Sep 4, 2019
Salt Lake City, UT
Yes, read the book a couple years ago -- it completely changed my mindset and put me on a long journey of trying to break into the fastlane.

I was definitely a slowlane thinker before. I hoped that I could retire in my early 30s or 40s if I just scraped enough money together, put it into slowlane investments, and was frugal enough. Now, my networth goals are lot more aggressive, and I'm working hard to hit those networth goals through creating, owning, and operating my own businesses.

I have some updates and posts I'm hoping the community will be interested in.

Thanks MJ!

agm8478

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
May 26, 2020
Dallas, TX

Thanks, MJ
Hello!

I am reading the book now. but when I got to Ch 18, I got stuck and re-read it a couple of times before I admitted I was in trouble.

I confess I failed high school economics.

And even after I went back and looked up some of the concepts that were confusing, I am still unable to put the pieces together.

What the heck is an Industry Multiplier? Who picked these numbers out? Are they arbitrary? If not, how did they get here and who made them king?

Please forgive my ignorance, I am but a newly freed slave looking to clean off the dirt from the fields.

April Manning

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.