The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

aocaliyu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
May 14, 2020
Nigeria
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I read the book and I am most impressed by the part about improving on existing systems rather than waiting until one can invent a completely new one.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

tom1al

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 18, 2020
England
Recently read TMF and loved it, I have read unscripted first and reading TMF has re-sparked my passion to peruse my fast lane business, hoping this forum will assist with useful help and advice form fellow entrepreneurs!

vikasmadan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
May 19, 2020
India
Hi,

I have listened to the audio version of this book multiple times & found the same quire inspiring. Would like to use the prncipals shared & get going.

Regards,

Vikas

daf1991

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
625%
May 5, 2019
Read it. I read it every six months. It’s hard to read anything else after you’ve read this book.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.