The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Reporter_Sammy

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 7, 2020
Nigeria
Read it. Love the part about how people are willing to trade 5 days for 2 days of freedom. Also like how you point out that you shouldn't just get into a business based on "do what you love". I was constantly looking for something to do in the golf industry because that's what I love to do. Now I know I should just focus on my main business which already gives me enough freedom to play golf pretty much whenever I want.

Great book MJ!
I enjoyed that part too. I'm still reading it . I'm in chapter 36 now

01Ascension

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
87%
Aug 14, 2018
Read this book. A much better book than Rich Dad Poor Dad, Think & Grow Rich and The Richest Man In Babylon (Outdated for today's world). All of them told us Entrepreneurship is the way to go. But Millionaire Fastlane showed the exact route to travel with clarity.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

4EverGrowing

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
188%
Mar 3, 2020
Denver, CO
I have listened to the audio-book twice so far and it has been eye opening. Really happy you spent the time and energy to actually finish the book MJ (especially because you mentioned not finishing it in the book)

Frinys

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
272%
Oct 28, 2019
I've finished both Unscripted and The Millionaire Fastlane . I accidentally stumbled upon this forum and bought a copy of Unscripted . The first thing I did after I finished it was to buy two copies of Millionaire Fastlane (I'm planning to give one as a gift - I just haven't decided on to who yet). Both books are amazing!

I found The Millionaire Fastlane to be more of an introduction to the fastlane lifestyle. Most people have never even though of the fastlane as an option in their life. This book not only shows that the option exists, but it also guides you in the right direction.

fciucci

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
600%
Feb 23, 2020
Argentina
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've just finished the book this morning. Excellent book, punched me in the face sometimes, but it opend my eyes. Thanks!

usiphi284

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 9, 2019
Ive read both books. I have owned my own small CPA practice for 5 years but looking to expand beyond accounting and get into something new and refreshing! I have many years of experience with consulting for small businesses but now I am looking to use that expertise for myself.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Travel Base

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
117%
Mar 19, 2020
europe
Read it and reread it a couple of times already - just planning to refresh it in the next week or so, and will probably reread Unscripted too in April.
Thank you for writing them!

Arunas

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Mar 22, 2020
Lithuania
Now that there are over 500,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Good book. A clever author

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.