The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

MakeItOrMakeIt

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 31, 2020
Read the book last year and it definitely resonated with how I feel about the slow-lane methods prescribed by the masses. Great book, along with Unscripted ! I'm ready to tackle some new things in 2020! After I re-read and highlight the crap out of these books of course.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

MrAlan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 2, 2020
The world
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book. It really worth it, and the most important thing is that MJ talks about the reality. Now I'm focusing on my goals, learning new things and planning everything to start my business. This is a book that every "entrepreneur" should read

Eddi

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 4, 2020
Germany
One of my favourite books, the reading is really nice and smooth and also it hit me with an eye opening impact ! Thanks!

zblundell

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Oct 2, 2019
I read the book in less than 2 weeks while working full time. I was hooked on the content and chuckled several times on the raw content that called me out on all my previous b.s. decisions. I am currently listening to "Unscripted " via audible. Does that count as reading it even though I am listening to it? Scott Thomas is hilarious when he cusses from the book's content. People probably think I am nuts as I listen to it, but I don't care lmao.

Braun

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Oct 28, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

I read it twice (in spanish). Thanks MJ!

jcindyj

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Feb 5, 2020
I finished reading the book yesterday and I am glad that I picked up your book. It gave me more confidence about my decision of starting my own business. Thank you.

IslandJon

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Oct 17, 2019
Texas
Read it late last year when I wanted more after Unscripted . The audiobooks are my constant "white noise" companions when I'm doing chores, they help me get into the mindset I want.

jdm667

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
216%
Jan 27, 2020
Boston, MA
Got The Millionaire Fastlane and Unscripted in the mail 2 days ago. I finished TMF today.

My biggest takeaways:
(1) Remember that mindset comes first. Don't be selfish, and find a way to really help people.
(2) Find a purpose and passion that will keep me going on the tough days.
(3) Look for business opportunities in everyday situations, such as when people complain (in person or online), or when I notice something being done poorly that people just "accept". (Kind of like scanning for a distress signal in "Star Trek"!)
(4) Judge the potential of business ideas based on CENTS, not "I am good at doing this" or "I like doing this" or "This seems like a cool/fun business idea".

Going forward, I am going to treat my blog as an opportunity to learn skills, but I will seek out a business that has a higher Entry barrier, and that offers more Control.

Starting Unscripted right now - thanks @MJ DeMarco !

Preciouslove

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
75%
Jan 26, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I have read the millionaires fast lane

Luke D

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Sep 22, 2013
Perth
I have read and continue to re-read TMF to keep my businesses on track. Thank you MJ.

复生的伟大主程

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 7, 2020
我是中国人,在阅读本书后,我专门创建了这个论坛,希望看看作者是否还有更多作品。这本书真的很好,我从头到尾读了好几次(我的英语不太好,我回答了翻译)。

复生的伟大主程

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 7, 2020
I am a Chinese, after reading this book, I specially found this forum, hoping to see if there are more works by the author. This book is really good, I read it deeply from beginning to end for several times (my English is not so good, I replied with a translator).

Lukas Zupan

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
225%
Feb 8, 2020
I read it once, and I'm just re-reading it again for the second time. Great book - has impacted people I care about and has already changed my life. As I write It's 6:47AM in Phoenix AZ for the 2020 "Fastlane Summit". I joined the forum last night, looking forward to catching up on all the content of the faces I met! It's a journey re-reading this book and taking NEW actions!

Bo12is

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Feb 9, 2020
I have read the book. I love the bluntness. Very refreshing in the sensitive society we live in.

mcatm

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Summit Attendee
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Feb 6, 2020
Reading it again. It's just as good as the time I read it two years ago!

Aussie Dan

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
85%
Dec 16, 2019
Bunbury WA

Thanks, MJ

Hey MJ, I've read TMF and Unscripted . Brilliant books. I especially loved Unscripted . Cheers man.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.