The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Accelerate wealth. Build a business that pays freedom. Join more than 70,000 entrepreneurs and register for the Fastlane Entrepreneur forum. Remove ads? Join the INSIDERS.

JohnnyL

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Jan 11, 2020
Listened to TMF and loved it! So many times realisation happened as to where and why I’ve got it so wrong in the past. I’m half way through listening to unscripted now and will be definitely listening to both books again a fair few times to cement the ideas and principles in my head and also to reinforce what not to do and to avoid moving forward. MJ when Im cruising in the fastlane I’ll be heading to Arizona to buy you a beer

kaywilder

New Contributor
Jun 20, 2019
I have read it and I must say it's changed everything for me. I currently run a small business which I am in a process of sub-contracting it away as it takes all my time and I also launch an App but the demand is very weak. I wish I had read the book earlier as most of my ideas I launched came from my perspective and not from what the market needs :)

alexvat02

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 14, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Almost done reading it a second time, the best entrepreneurship books I have ever read. Thanks MJ!

Zimmerman

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Speedway Pass
Jul 1, 2011
Stockholm, Sweden
I’ve read it, really like it and keeps going back for reminders. So many golden nuggets. Thank you

scallytoes

New Contributor
Jan 15, 2020
@MJ DeMarco

I first read this book some years ago, after reading the others mentioned in the book and listen to my audible version at least once a week - I really do! Mostly when getting shit done but as a time hack.

I'm not rich monetary but certainly in life. I quit my job at 40. I built a passive income from property that enabled me to do it.

I used to work retail so long tedious hours and almost every holiday. Christmas was just a day off, we were too busy at work to be enjoying it with family. I asked my then 8-year-old daughter 'Would you like it if daddy was here all the time for you' and at that point, I burned the boat!

I made a promise to my kids and wasn't going to break it.

My passive income exceeds my living expenses so I'm officially retired.

Any projects, business ideas are my choice. I don't need to do them but want to (I still want the Mclaren).

I'm no millionaire, but I will be. Not I might be, not I'll try to be. I will 100%.

Your book has given me more than money. To spend, sorry, the wrong word. Invest my time in my children. There's no rewinding of the clock once it's passed.

Like you say in the book, 'the kids don't care about the quarterly sales meetings!'

Thank YOU! for changing my life

Drive2Riches

Bronze Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jul 18, 2014
Washington
I went from Lurker to Member in one day, after discovering the value of thefastlaneforum.com and MJ's youtube videos (through somebody's entrepreneur youtube list somewhere).

I read the first chapters in the PDF I got, and perused the posts and articles here with every waking minute. I ordered the book and I couldn't get it soon enough...

I got the book in my hands now and I'm hungry for its VALUE.

Taking ACTION... between chapters. Inspirational! Count me as "Read It" !!

Good on you, MJ.
Thank you!
:tiphat: :notworthy: :rockon:

~
Still, years later, the concepts in this book are fundamental to my thinking now. In fact I've shared it with anyone I can share it with. I've sent it to three or four bosses/clients, I've bought it for my two kids, one of whom has really launched into what could be a fastlane lifestyle.
I keep going back to it. I think now it's my fifth time. Unscripted is the other book I go back to. Thanks MJ, for making these great ideas available!

DevDB

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 10, 2020
I finished the book, and for my birthday, I asked my wife to read the book. No gifts, no video game, or latest tech gadget. I asked that she read the book, so she could understand how I feel about money, wealth, and disdain for the 8-5.

hawktoy85

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Nov 8, 2019
San Diego
I have read the book. I have had my own business for 18 years but it runs my life. Because of the books, I am working on ways of changing that and getting my life back.

SLX8

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 19, 2020
Dubai, Bangkok, Switzerland
funny, I bought the book a while ago, but never started. I thought another guru book... finally started on vacation last December and it is a must read book for everyone who want to disappear the hamster wheel.

SyRose

New Contributor
Jan 21, 2020
I have read the book! :smile:
Thank you sooo much!
It has truly been a great game changer for me, I have read few books on business and self development before, and this book is one of my top books, a great gift, thank you so much MJ DeMarco!
Will soon read unscripted !
I can't wait ^^

CanadianTrucker

Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Jan 22, 2020
Canada
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!
Listened to the book on audible, currently still listening to unscripted .
Thanks, MJ

Pachovsky

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jan 23, 2020
I’ve read it multiple times. It’s my favorite book. Keeps me sane in this insane world where 99% of people including family and friends think differently.

Sponsored Offers

MARKETPLACE Fox Web School "Legend" Group Coaching Program 2021
Cool - glad to have you. And yes it should help a lot. When you are in the new group just post...
MARKETPLACE NEW: The Best School for Going Fastlane (Now open for summer enrollment)
Hey everyone, I have a big announcement to make about how we are going to be working with...
MARKETPLACE Not sure how to start? This free book will teach you how to build a successful web design business
Hi Fox. Starting the book and got through the introduction. Had a conversation with Andy Black...
MARKETPLACE You Are One Call Away From Living Your Dream Life - LightHouse’s Accountability Program ⚡
Chris is super sharp and is aware of many facets of entrepreneurship and can help get your...
Introducing MJ's Personal Unscripted Network, Join Now for FREE!
Any chance to make it available outside of US? It has been available outside of the US on...

Forum Sponsor

Learn Fastlane Business Skills & Get Profitable Within 30 Days...

Get Started Now

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom