The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Jakeit03

New Contributor
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Oct 1, 2019
Portsmouth, UK
Read the book, great read! It's so hard and frustrating when trying to explain to other people in my circle of friend's/ family about how powerful the knowledge is, but yet they all seem to take no notice and follow a sheepish path.

Currently half way through Unscripted , once digested I will more than likely re-study MFL and start trying to put all the knowledge to use :)

grohiit

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
233%
Jan 8, 2020
Boise, ID
I read the book. Not once, not twice, but three times. That too in a few months time. I was so inspired that I went to work for 1 full year and did build a profitable business. I came back after 1 year and read parts of it for a fourth time. I never knew about this forum however. Glad to be here @MJ DeMarco

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Yoluu

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 4, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ

Read the book It was the best book Ive read so far-not even one of the best Absoletely inspiring and showing the truth. After finishing I realised how long way I have to make to achieve the financial freedom. The books motivates to start and dont give up on your ideas but make them your goals.

mrebersv

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 9, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read the book (though I have the old cover)

Emmasfaves

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 4, 2020

Thanks, MJ
"Read" it, sort of. Audible

Jesse Harris

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Jan 11, 2020
Read the book a few times already, most recently over Christmas break when work made me take mandatory vacation time.

Miketing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 7, 2014
I read it about a year or so ago now and it will soon be getting a re-read. Helped to shift my mindset towards that of a producer rather than a consumer, and to focus on earning without trading time for money.

Been lurking the forums on and off for ages now but I finally realise I need to put myself out there. I need to actually take action to provide value!

Is there something else I need to do to show the badge on my profile? I can't see it on my end.

Jesse Harris

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Jan 11, 2020
Is there something else I need to do to show the badge on my profile? I can't see it on my end.
I can see the bade on your profile. Maybe you need to logout and login again or restart your browser to see it on your end. And congratulations on reading the book!

Miketing

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
199%
May 7, 2014
I can see the bade on your profile. Maybe you need to logout and login again or restart your browser to see it on your end. And congratulations on reading the book!

No worries, I've got the badge now!

You too man.

adaaaam

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
653%
Jan 12, 2020
Just finished it! Loved to finally see someone mention the oddity of gurus telling you to get rich one way, when they did it another way... Reminded me of Taleb Skin in the Game articles.

amitksingh76

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 13, 2020
Read the book (TMF ) over Christmas and New Years break.......loved every word, every page, every chapter of it. Have en-grained each and every advice. Will read it 2-3 more times. Brushed my entire business plan after reading the book and have started the process of launching my own company and start my long awaited business. Thanks a ton MJ.....you rock

Talor

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
108%
Jan 12, 2020

Thanks, MJ
I've read the book, and it helped me shift away from MLM.

Brave_Attitude

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Jan 13, 2020
I just finished the book today!! I work in the Sports and Entertainment Industry working a 6:1 the majority of weeks - sometimes all 7 days if I'm traveling with the team. In 2019, I gave up 33 weekends to my job and started my own LLC because I new deep down I was giving away my life for this job. I've been struggling in start-up mode, mostly because I have little time (outside of the full-time) and couldn't really verbalize the why of it all and wasn't getting the support I felt I needed. After reading this book, I'm able to not only verbalize a lot of my thoughts, struggles and challenges, but scream from the roof tops enough is enough! Launching and building my company doesn't feel so risky anymore. I'm working on my road map now, but you can bet 2020 is a year to build, aspire and reach new heights for me.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.