The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

peterb0yd

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
220%
Dec 30, 2019
Read it (listened to it actually). One of the all-time most honest and actionable books on entrepreneurship. Definitely gave me a good kick to the a$$.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

K-Town

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
120%
Aug 21, 2016
I’ve read the book! Thanks MJ for the wisdom!! I’m going to read it again as well.

Frjulian

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
33%
Jan 2, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
I have finished the book just few hours ago

Mtegha_jr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jan 2, 2020
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let
me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

Thanks, MJ

Thanks, MJ
Just finished it today. Excellent book.

NextFastLaner_Bo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
167%
Jan 2, 2020
I read the book and once again realized how much potential I have not yet realized. Been an eternal student but it's time to take an action now!

Anonymatters

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Rat-Race Escape!
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
43%
Jan 3, 2020
Read both books and whilst there is repetition (not a bad thing as it is the mother of all skills!), the messages contained within are an intellectual kick up the arse. Time to assemble the Chess troops and execute!

Highly recommended to anyone who is ready to make a different choice in their life in order to get different results.

ChristianGDBG

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
46%
Jan 2, 2020
France

Thanks, MJ
Read

Castlegal

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 3, 2020
Denver, CO
I found this book two days ago while looking for the inspiration to breakthrough and start something new and exciting in my life, and could not stop reading it till I finished. It certainly the best and most honest book on this topic. I am excited to start moving forward and change my life - long overdue!

Bertolo

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 5, 2020

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, thanks for the inspiration !

Quim Baig

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
55%
Jan 4, 2020
Read the book, and now I hate working for somebody else, which brought me a huge frustration in my 9-5. I guess that is the trigger to start something by myself.

djelekar

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jan 6, 2020
Serbia
Ding ding, read it two times. If there was a Serbian translation, I would give 10 copies to my friends. @MJ DeMarco If you want to reach 7 million more people, I'll be happy to help with translation and local publishers.

LarryLeaper

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
60%
Dec 17, 2019

Thanks, MJ
Read it.

Morgan77

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
197%
Jan 1, 2020
Been on my journey for 5 months, read the book a couple weeks ago and loved it, decided to join the forum the other day and it's crazy how good this place is. Thanks, @MJ DeMarco

Paul K

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 18, 2019

Thanks, MJ
MJ et all, I have read both of your books and am fully stoked. Both my sons have it for Xmas and two people at work I have recommended it. My business partner is reading and loving it. By far the best read to date for me!
Thanks for your inspiration.
Paul Krane

journeyman54

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Nov 14, 2019
Canada
I finished reading the book last week. It was exactly the mindset shift I needed and I know it will guide my decisions in all my future endeavors.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.