The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

GonnaBe2020

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
113%
Dec 4, 2019
Read it, which lead me to discovering the forum. Very inspiring book. Now it's time to review the highligthed parts and put them in crash notes format for reference. And work on the next step forward.

Megara_S

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 3, 2019
I just finished the Fastlane Millionnaire, what a ride! Made me think, laugh, I have annotations all across it and a list of things to do and explore on a notebook. I bought the book out of pure luck! I was actually about to buy “Rich Dad Poor Dad” on Amazon and thought I would read the reviews first. They put me off the book but one reviewer mentioned “Fastlane Millionnaire” as a more straightforward applicable option. So I purchased the Audio Book thinking “I’ll just listen to it whilst I commute and see how it goes”, the content was so good I had to buy the paper version to annotate and make sure I fixed everything!
I struggle to put in words exactly how and which bit of my mind it blew. I always felt like these books on managing finance (The millionnaire next door, Smart women finish rich etc.” ) were interesting, but I struggled to see how that would address my need for financial independence. So I sort of never finished them. I thought it was out of lack of commitment of some sort. But I realized it was mainly because these advice as they stood didnt solve my problem! I have to admit I laughed when I saw these exact books mentioned in the first few chapters :) I did not read the Fastlane millionnaire: I smoked it, I ate it, I tried to extract as much as possible from it, my copy is covered with scribbles and exclamation points where MJ actually put in word what I felt since I started working a long hour (pseudo “well paid”) job. What a relief to have found someone who could describe how disgruntling the Slowlane experience is. After years of stressing out about my studies, months stressing out about finding a job, I felt like this whole work thing was a big scam and a joke when it came to quality of life. And this book reinforced my belief and is giving me the tools to build a better life for myself. It gave me the confidence and the framework to get on with this new chapter. Thanks MJ

mclarry2

PARKED
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
0% - New User
Dec 3, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I finished the TMF in my Audible account, Great concept!

jakub.jakubowski

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 7, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Hi,
I've read you book very recently thus I subscribed to this forum. Book is indeed inspirational and eye opening, at least for me. Now time to start execution.

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Charlesrobisonjr

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 8, 2019
Just got done listening to MFL on Audible last week. Really has change the way I am thinking. I have listened to maybe 10 of the slow lane books and I am not far removed from the sidewalk so this is an amazing shock to my system and I all ready have an app idea that I think is big.

Elbowgrease

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Dec 8, 2019

Thanks, MJ
I've read it!

alexdean

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
67%
Oct 21, 2019
Kick-a$$ book! Thanks for taking the time to give me the inspiration to get off my butt!

JohnnyClub

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Mar 11, 2019
Anyang, Gyeonggi Prov. South Korea
Before start this story, I am screaming aloud!!!
Since my age now as 28, until 33, I am going to make the real business on the market, putting attitude making myself the most beautiful, sexiest millionaire, the king!!! As

I’m(Means will be) buying a good house for my mom, dad and my sister. I’m driving my Lamborghini Huracan EVO next to the girl I love “SOO”. I am being woken up in my bed in my house on 822 Sarbonn rd belair CA 90077!!

t’s been done about a year ago. It was accidentally finished at that time. My buddy kept telling me to read Millionaire Fastlane and I’ve been telling him “I don’t buy it.”.
However couple of days right before Korean’s national holiday ‘Seolnal’ I was sick and tired and saw it at a book store around Hongik university. I didn’t pay first, reading it from 2:30 afternoon and finished reading it at 9 p.m.
Then it BEGAN.
I was insanely curious. I started to rethink about my life, myself and my soul.
I was am and will be studying for being the millionaire and billionaire beyond the next level!!
And I wanted to take a deep dive into the subject and book ‘To become the millionaire.’
I had to stand alone since I was having second year of middle school.
I was working to stay alive like having an endless battle. Literally, I had to stay alive.
And I running a crappy account on torrent to make small money killing my time(a lot for searching, downloading and uploading). Of course it was making so little and I didn’t care and know if it was illegal or not. Then I had to see the officers. I cried.. not for getting into jails but for embarrassing myself.
(Pretty shameful but I want to say everything here.)
Passing over a decade working as just employed, I found it and I am now studying Unscripted .

I told my boss I want to quit. I found myself fooling and working, looking forward the payday. One stupid thing I had was I already was making one sword that lets myself be free from 24/7, monday to friday, 9 to 6 life.
I was working as a web developer. However, at the same time, I was also running myself as a private English teacher making more money paying less time.
Now I see one clear after quitting the company, learning. More attitude by myself.. it is really scary. Yeah it is the beginning(Fri, 13. Dec. 2019), it is crazily terrifying. If I fail, I may take a harder time, but I won’t give up! No matter what is waiting or coming to me, no matter I have to open a bin and put a deep-sixed sandwich into my mouse, I won’t stop till I be at least a millionaire one time in my life.
No threat knocks me down.
I am Hyun Johnny Goo from Pyengchon, Gyeonggi-do, south Korea.

My time is now!
Thank you.

The Analog Kid

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Dec 12, 2019
Orange County, CA
I read TMF while I was sitting in a company meeting and the boss blathered on about work ethic, the rewards the company gives us for more hard work (for using up all my time?) and putting the company first. And the whole time I just kept thinking, "I am going to change this asap."

Patrician

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
200%
Dec 6, 2019
I've listened to the TMF , I have to say its similar in idea to "The Art of Not Giving A F*ck" though more focused on business.

MoonKallisti

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Dec 13, 2019
I'm listening to Unscripted now. TMF really is a game changer. Thank you for writing it MJ. I miss hearing your voice in Unscripted . It's really special to be able to hear a book read by its author. Thank you for doing that.

A million thanks and a billion blessings!

Tom H.

Silver Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
210%
Dec 13, 2019
Jaco, Costa Rica
Read TMF a long time ago, and even joined this forum with a different username several years ago. My life and my income has improved quite a bit since then and I've reached many of my professional and lifestyle goals.

I like the tactical advice in TMF (get into something scalable), but I think the mindset aspect of the book was one of my favorite parts when I first read it. I was reading tons of start-up books, most had some good qualities, but TMF was one that really fired me up at the time.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.