The Entrepreneur Forum | Financial Freedom | Starting a Business | Motivation | Money | Success

Welcome to the only entrepreneur forum dedicated to building life-changing wealth.

Build a Fastlane business. Earn real financial freedom. Join free.

Join over 80,000 entrepreneurs who have rejected the paradigm of mediocrity and said "NO!" to underpaid jobs, ascetic frugality, and suffocating savings rituals— learn how to build a Fastlane business that pays both freedom and lifestyle affluence.

Free registration at the forum removes this block.

Sizemore

Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
86%
Jul 21, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Listened to this after unscripted . Love them both.

Valere

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
133%
Jul 29, 2019
The book really opened my eye. Changed the way I live and got me closer to my goal - freedom.. Thank you for the truth!

Raedrum

Bronze Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
Speedway Pass
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
232%
Jul 30, 2019
Just finished TMF 2 days ago, and I can say that after having read several books about richness (Rich Dad,...), TMF was the one I was waiting for. Because I've directly feel that the others books was done for be sell, this one was furthermore done to really learn thing to people, and developp a mindset. The brutal honesty of @MJ DeMarco seduce me, and I've just ordered Unscripted yesterday. Can't wait.

Best from Belgium ! :D

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Kushinga

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
50%
Jul 30, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane .

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ

This book has changed how i approach business and entrepreneurship. The greatest part being the follow your passion mantra which is awash in the media these days. I have learnt that business is about creating value through solving a problem or addressing a need.

In business school there is a course on competitive advantage which gives generic information but TMF provided comprehensive incites on the why, how to, what for, where and for whom of competitive advantage which makes it easy to apply in our day to day lives.

Vasil Benkov

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 24, 2019
Bulgaria
Before i read The millionaire fastlane i read a dozen of self help,bussiness and entrepreneurship books that didn't answer my questions. The book gave me a lot of the answers but also gave me the next set of questions to be looking for. IMHO Definitely an amazing read and a must if you are interested in entrepreneurship.

QLM3

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
88%
Jul 31, 2019
Chicago
This book rates among the best five biz books I've ever read and am urging others to read it.

Kevin_Kim

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
150%
Sep 11, 2018
Seoul, Korea

Thanks, MJ

Hi MJ,
the book was the banging I needed in my head.
I read the english version 3 times, and the Korean version once.
thanks for all the efforts you've put to the book.
Best,
Kevin

Dislike ads? Remove them and support the forum: Subscribe to Fastlane Insiders.

Attachments

• read the book-3 times.jpg
    read the book-3 times.jpg
    145.2 KB · Views: 1

Fenix79

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jul 30, 2019
JACKSONVILLE, FL
Hello Everyone

Just wrapping up Millionaire Fastlane . I know a little behind the 8 Ball, but this awesome book opened my eyes to a lot of things financially and about mindset.

My mindset, my choices while well intentioned have set me up for disappointment financially. Deep down I probably knew this but the book really helped me see it clearly.

I've always been great about imagining a better future but terrible at follow0-through. I've always know deep inside that I was to run my own company but the book Millionaire Fastlane validated that I have to do it now.
Each day now I'm working on writing, developing ideas which later I can use as possible business. I plan on working in my current job while developing my own business on the side. This will allow me time to build my company properly without pressure of worrying where my next paycheck will be.

Looking forward to getting to know all of you and becoming an entrepreneur myself.

Onwards towards the Fastlane

Theo

VVL

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
100%
Jun 27, 2019
Finished the book.

This book opens my eyes to a lot of things: compound interest scam, slow lane, etc. The most important thing is it changes the way I approach entrepreneurship. I'm more determined on my path to freedom for life.

I'm at 70% of Unscripted now. Will finish it soon.

elijahfry

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
59%
Jul 26, 2019
Troy, Michigan

ownyourtime

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
143%
Jul 2, 2019
I've read The Millionaire Fastlane ! I started by listening to the Unscripted audiobook on my way to work, once I finished that I immediately started reading TMF on my breaks at work (and sometimes while I "worked" lol). The past two months of my life have been reading your books, MJ, and they have provided me a lot of value. I often find myself recommending your books to anyone and everyone whom I talk to regarding starting a business, entrepreneurship, etc. Want to know what the worst part is? NO ONE WANTS TO READ YOUR BOOKS, MJ! Not sure if the unwillingness to pick up a book is a Slowlane characteristic, but I swear no matter how excited I get talking about the concepts in your books that you talk about, no one seems as interested as me, and that is why I come to your forum. The majority of the people in my life have succumbed to the Slowlane and the crazy part is that I can't stop thinking about the books whenever I hear "script speak".

"Your 401(k) is the most important thing for retirement"

"If you have the opportunity to work overtime at your job, just do it!"

"Keep moving up the corporate ladder!"

These are examples, but I stay silent whenever these things are said. It is almost like if you object to anything different than the script, you are ousted. I also don't want to make the people in my life that have suffered from a slowlane mindset their whole life feel bad about what they believe they are doing is good.

Not sure if anyone else in this forum has gone through this or is currently going through it, but I think my best course of action is to focus on my goals and responsibilities and if the people in my life recognize that something positive has changed in my life for the better, then they will ask what I am doing. I can't be force-feeding books into people that don't have the desire to want to know to begin with.

sveegaard

New Contributor
Read Fastlane!
Read Unscripted!
User Power
Value/Post Ratio
73%
Jul 21, 2019
I read it - I love it! It's like it has opened a new door and given clarity. I also got confirmation of many of my own thoughts. Reading it was really like when I suddenly grasp a new concept in my field of science (chemistry); pieces suddenly fitting together and a rush of dopamine.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

Guest post submissions offered HERE.

Latest Posts

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.