The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

Chip01

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
Aug 4, 2019
Scotland, UK
I have read the book. Completely changed my outlook on starting a business

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

sveegaard

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 21, 2019
I read it - I love it! It's like it has opened a new door and given clarity. I also got confirmation of many of my own thoughts. Reading it was really like when I suddenly grasp a new concept in my field of science (chemistry); pieces suddenly fitting together and a rush of dopamine.

STEFANTP

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 24, 2019
Thank you MJ for the opportunity to improve my life. I finished both of the books and I keep them always with me till my mind absorbs it all. It really was a eyes-opening book for me. Now I have a different perspective of life and I know what I will do.

paddaiwan

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 31, 2019
Germany
Read it after it was recommended in the book "Smart Business Concepts". Very insightful.

Olalegacy

New Contributor
Aug 6, 2019
I've read the millionaire fastlane. Just finished it today! Amazing read!

Jencios

PARKED
FASTLANE INSIDER
Aug 7, 2019
This book is so great! Finished it in about 4 days. I'm glad I have finally found a 'no bullshit' book that has changed my mindset and my perception of things.

diub94

PARKED
Aug 5, 2019
I've finished that some days ag, it is amazing and it looks like either motivational and genuine. Good job, MJ

Teddy L Wang

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
it's on repeat. this or Unscripted. CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND WHICH ONE IS BETTER. Unscripted is like part two of MFL. so many wheels turning in my head because of this book. it's the spark that lights the match away from mediocrity. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

StefanoUP

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 8, 2019
Europe
it's on repeat. this or Unscripted. CAN'T MAKE UP MY MIND WHICH ONE IS BETTER. Unscripted is like part two of MFL. so many wheels turning in my head because of this book. it's the spark that lights the match away from mediocrity. HIGHLY HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.
Completely agree with you, those 2 books are amazing and life changing.
I'm loop-listening Unscripted!

mattwins

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 27, 2016
Read it a few times! (audible.. great job reading btw).

Teddy L Wang

New Contributor
Jun 10, 2019
Completely agree with you, those 2 books are amazing and life changing.
I'm loop-listening Unscripted!
me too! what's your favorite part? so far, i like the value-voucher analogy... or was that MFL? can't remember sometimes lol.

Boab

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Aug 17, 2017
Scotland
Read it a few years ago and it can be life changing for your attitude but you need to take the action or it will soon be forgotten and back to the script you go

Midas66d

PARKED
Aug 8, 2019
i'm still 17 and yes I love reading books. I do admit I have great thirst of wealth as i believe that people do make wealth for themselves, we are paid for not the amount of hardwork but where its actually directed to. i heard about this book in a podcast and after i completed the book, it felt like i have this hidden knowledge that just boosted up my confidence

to sum up my review
.book works as great reality slap for mediocrity
.book breaks your esteem and builds it even stronger
.funny
.loved how many success "gurus" were straight up burnt

keep grinding
Midas

Julien the frenc

New Contributor
Jul 28, 2019
Book finished there a little less than a week.
Good questioning, and new way of seeing things now ...

More to find (I'm already looking for) needs that I can solve.

Died

PARKED
Oct 13, 2017
The Netherlands
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane, going for the third round now. This book has been one of the best inspirations to my life. I has completely altered my mindset :) Thank you so much MJ!

0poka

New Contributor
Aug 10, 2019
London, England
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
I’ve read it ! Very thought provoking and reevaluating !

SnobbishSmile

PARKED
Aug 10, 2019
Great response!

I'll admit. I was expecting to read another financial book how to save money and invest in 401k and etc. but this book was a glove slap to the face.

Besides the awesome advice about "real" entrepreneurship, I felt the MJ was also suggesting how we should realign our focus and minimize the distractions from society that often hinder our outlook on life, regardless of entrepreneurship.

But the most important important message that I got from both MFL and Unscripted was this: Always be Selfless and always provide value to others regardless of money.

sontrannew

PARKED
Aug 11, 2019
Thanks MJ. I have read your book and really it changes everything. Your book is exactly what I am looking for.

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom