• The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success
  1. Join 40,000+ entrepreneurs
    who are kicking butt and
    winning their dream life.

Unscripted™ Entrepreneurship:
    A Business That Pays More Than Money, It Pays Time.

"Fastlane" is an entrepreneur discussion forum based on The Unscripted Entrepreneurial Framework (TUNEF) outlined in the two best-selling books by MJ DeMarco (The Millionaire Fastlane and UNSCRIPTED™). From multimillionaires to digital nomads, the forum features real entrepreneurs creating real businesses.

Download (Unscripted) Download (Millionaire Fastlane)  Register
    Registering for the forum removes this block!

GOLD! I've Read The Millionaire Fastlane!

Discussion in 'Forum News, Updates, & FAQs' started by MJ DeMarco, Oct 21, 2010.

1. JASON B

JASON B PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    - $5
    Hello! First post here, I have read the Millionaire Fast lane. Before I finished it, I ordered 2 more for my son and brother. Thanks MJ Demarco!

2. rubenn911

rubenn911 PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Read the book. Thank you for the eye opener!

3. Lee H

Lee H New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $41
    I've now read (well listened to) both Unscripted and TMF. Bloody great books and I wish I'd had them 10 (or even 20!) years ago!

Inspiring, educational but also very much in tune with how I see life. I don't call it the Script but I do refer to it as The System, which is fundamentally flawed and does not lead to anything for the vast majority of people.

We're all brought up brainwashed into believing in a "System" that lands us in perpetual debt, as wage slaves begging for the next pay rise so we can get further into debt buying the latest i-gadget, fancy car or bigger home.

The brainwashing starts at school. I have seen it with my own children and grandchildren. They are all so smart, such geniuses UNTIL they go to school. They then have that brainwashed out of them because teaching is focused on academic ability and in getting the school's average students to be slightly better than last year. It is about making the school look good, making politicians happy and building the next generation of debt-hungry automatons to prop up the System.

Wow - I'm starting to sound like a Conspiracy Theorist now...

4. Bora.s

Bora.s PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Life changing book!
    I've read the book. It has influenced me to rethink my company situation and my slow lane.

5. Guillaume Piolat

Guillaume Piolat PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $1
    I've read the book and I'll probably buy UNSCRIPTED too. The end of Millionaire Fastlane is full of actionnable advice.

6. Anny

Anny New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $67
    I just finished reading the Millionaire Fastlane. LOVED IT! So motivating :)
    Thank you MJ!

7. Sevan

Sevan New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $46
    I have read the book and want to realize MJs concept as well for my life!

8. 50x

50x PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $2
    I've read the Fastlane (Kindle) book. Thank you MJ! Very intriguing and it helped to see what's my problem... maybe it's mostly analysis paralysis. I went on to read a printed UNSCRIPTED (not yet finished), and I think I'll get many good tools to get ahead.

Last edited: Sep 19, 2018 at 5:22 PM
  9. Ricardo Andrade

Ricardo Andrade New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $7
    I've read The Millionaire Fastlane! It was a great read, not boring and dry like most books in its category. That's not to say that it wasn't packed full of useful information and inspiration, well worth the read or if you're like me grab the audio version.

10. Lee Taerim

Lee Taerim New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $31
    It seems I made a mistake with previous reply.

I finished this book a few days ago and now reading 'Unscripted'. It was a long journey from '4 hours work a week' 7 years ago (which was too much for me ; I only was able to see the 'result' the book says and ruined my first internet business on Ebay) to the 'Unscripted'. Now to think about the books I read and thought nice, they said kinda similar things - but with different voices or tones. 'Unscripted' has the most honest and the most straightforward voice so far, I feel.

Ashish Kulkarni likes this.
  11. srodrigo

srodrigo New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $6
    Read the book. It was a slap on my face and an eye opener. Thanks for waking me up :)

12. lludwig

lludwig Bronze Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER Speedway Pass

Rep Bank:
    $4,017
    I've read both books

13. BerlinerBaer

BerlinerBaer Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $99
    I've read it and my only regret is that iI haven't read it again.

Ashish Kulkarni likes this.
  14. Erno

Erno PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Just finished reading TMF and just ordered Unscripted!

15. Gavin Collins

Gavin Collins PARKED Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $1
    Just finished TMF (audiobook) and loved it. Unscripted is queued up. Echo the sentiments of many here - at 37, i wish i had come across it much earlier!

16. Knicks

Knicks New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $16
    Read the book and have to say it is more than just another book about business. For me it was a life-changing experience for the better. Thanks MJ!

17. Overdrive

Overdrive New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $86
    This book comes at the exact perfect time in my life, that is, just when I most need it (you may call it a midlife crisis of sorts, lol). Talk about the Law of Attraction, sorry, I mean law of Effection. Of course, I'm wondering now how it took me eight long years to discover a book published in 2010! But maybe I just wasn't ready then. In fact, I was introduced to this book a couple of weeks ago by Dan Lok, who in my mind I consider to be my entrepreneurial mentor (now joined by MJ).

So I just finished TMF today and FWIW here are some comments from my personal experience:

1. The book is written in a very engaging style which makes it very entertaining to read. It's a real page turner of a book.
    2. There is high value on every single page of the book, very useful, meaningful and thought-provoking content.
    3. The information is presented in a very organized and logical manner, making it easy to absorb and understand.
    4. The stories and metaphors and principles are used very effectively to drive the main points home with maximum impact.
    5. The book definitely has an eye-opening, and potentially even life-changing, effect on the reader. Many of the more basic concepts seem obvious in hindsight (such as producers vs consumers, etc), but in reality most people never spend any time thinking about these things which is why they go through life semi-asleep.
    6. The book has a lot of depth that I somehow didn't expect from a book of this title (the word "millionaire" can make a Slowlaner suspicious sometimes, I'll better get used to it, lol). The length of the book was also just right.
    7. Although the book is necessarily heavy on concepts and principles, there are lots of practical tips throughout the book that can be implemented directly by people who already run a business.
    8. Finally, the book provides sincere encouragement and motivation without any trace of arrogance, although as someone who made it as a millionaire, the author could be forgiven for a certain arrogance.
    9. MJ seems like a genuine person who seems truly interested in helping normal people, not just making more money off them for the next Lambo. You just know he's not that kind of guy (looking at you, Rich Dad).

Romeo D. likes this.
  18. BongBay

BongBay New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $12
    I have read it once so far and already wonder why i had to read Faust in school and not this eye-opening publication.

19. NYguy123

NYguy123 New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $11
    I read the book. It is world class and contains more insights then 100 business/wealth creation books put together.

20. Neng Her

Neng Her New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $52
    Thank you MJ for such great work. I finished TMF and will read Unscripted soon enough.

Last edited: Sep 14, 2018
  21. Pete R

Pete R New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $32
    Read it! Was so good I immediately bought and read Unscripted too!

22. Cyberdeth

Cyberdeth New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $104
    I read the book and it opened my eyes to what I’ve been doing wrong and that, while I thought I was loving the fast lane, I was actually very much working in the slow lane. Thank you MJ.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

23. Nelow

Nelow New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane

Rep Bank:
    $61
    This Book was an eye opener to a life i have been working towards without an unfinished blue print. I am eternally thankful and will credit this book in my future success.

24. Solais

Solais Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED

Rep Bank:
    $107
    I've read this book twice through and through. It's highly illuminating, but some of the information is outdated (which Unscripted easily fixed through updated data).

25. lunarcow

lunarcow New Contributor Read Millionaire Fastlane I've Read UNSCRIPTED FASTLANE INSIDER

Rep Bank:
    $17
    Excellent reading. Grateful to have stumbled upon TMF. It has changed my outlook on life.