The Entrepreneur Forum | Startups | Entrepreneurship | Starting a Business | Motivation | Success

ArthurVontress

New Contributor
Read Millionaire Fastlane
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 16, 2019
I've read the book and loved it. I've never been able to verbalize the insanity I was witnessing around me until you talked about the sidewalk, the slowlane and the fastlane.

This is good stuff.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe.

Holler

New Contributor
Jul 9, 2019
Read the book, now I can't stop thinking about how to get out of the 9-5 (more like 7-5) corporate machine. Ready to escape the slow lane. Now need to focus on action...

Andrea Cabassi

PARKED
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 17, 2019
I read TMF on march/april 2019 and loved it!!
I'm recommending it to many people!

DC Welds

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 17, 2019
Cleveland, OH
I've listened to the audio-book twice. I also have a paper back version for reference. Thank you!

Mike Ronin

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 18, 2019
I have read and reread TMF and Unscripted multiple times and they are awesome. I was previously registered under "Michael", but somehow my old account was deleted and I had to re-register for this new one.

eldelnacho

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Apr 22, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Feel free to post your comments about the book as well!

Thanks, MJ
Read the book, working now

Eric Paquette

PARKED
Jul 11, 2019
China
I read the book and took a LOT of notes. Thanks for sharing your knowledge and inspiring so many! Now, it's showtime for me! Action and implementation on the road to effection.

Laura999

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jun 14, 2019
UK
Read it - great book MJ - Now listening g to unscripted!! Really inspiring thank you. Looking forward to delving into the forum now too

SchenkFinancial

Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 17, 2019
Germany
I've read the Millionaire Fastlane. So many unforgettables quotes . "Invest time into a business system that can transform indentured time into free time. Make decisions with time as a key decision factor."

Last edited:

Blazen56k

New Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 19, 2019
Now that there are over 250,000 copies out there in the wild, multiple language translations, etc. this is the thread to let me know that you've read The Millionaire Fastlane.

If you read the book, post here and you will get an icon under your screenname and additional forum privileges.

Thanks, MJ
Read it!

lavix

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 19, 2019
Estonia
Read the book 4 years ago. Friend reminded me of it again, might be worth a reread.

Misbah68

PARKED
Jul 21, 2019
Read millionaire fastlane. It's really worth my time and it's has changed my psychology towards entrepreneurial goals

Thanks, MJ

KnightByDay

Bronze Contributor
FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Oct 28, 2017
Florida
I've listened to the audiobook of TMF a few times, along with unscripted. Planning to re-read in paper form to better absorb everything.

Loop

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 21, 2019
Thank you for writing the book. I read The Millionaire Fastlane 3 years ago. The book you wrote has improved my knowledge and understanding. I sometimes still reread it when I need some ideas.

TylerJW

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 22, 2019
Seattle WA
Hey folks, I somehow got locked out of my old account, but I've got a new one. Read The Millionaire Fastlane...TWICE!

wolfey88

PARKED
Jul 23, 2019
Just finished the book, brilliant read looking forward to using this forum to learn more

lukaswest

New Contributor
Jul 17, 2019
I finished the book yesterday and i loved it. I guess there will be a lot of times when i will reread certain passages

Millionbabe

New Contributor
Jul 17, 2016
Yes, I've read the book. What a great book with lots of nuggets. Its like a wake up call for me.

GrayCode

FASTLANE INSIDER
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Speedway Pass
Nov 23, 2015
Read 2x. It sparked me to get started on journey 4 years ago and just finished reading again. Great book. Going to buy a box of them xmas time and give them to friends

Bezrenki

New Contributor
I've Read UNSCRIPTED
Jul 23, 2019
I've read the book 2 years ago. This book made me rethink my entire life and helped me create new goals for myself.

Daniela101

Contributor
Jun 10, 2019
Toronto, Canada
I finished TMF! It took me a couple of months as reading time is a luxury... I love the summary at the end of each chapter, easy to review in order to refresh my memory. Thanks for your honesty, insight and formulas @MJ DeMarco .

Alissadoan

New Contributor
Jul 22, 2019
Finished TMF, will need to reread and take notes. Onto Unscripted!

Thanks, MJ

Create an account or login to comment

You must be a member in order to leave a comment

Create account

Create an account on our community. It's easy!

Already have an account? Log in here.

Don't like ads? Remove them while supporting the forum. Subscribe to become an INSIDER.

Please SEARCH before posting.
Please select the BEST category.

New Topics

Fastlane Insiders

View the forum AD FREE.
Private, unindexed content
Detailed process/execution threads
Monthly conference calls with doers
Ideas needing execution, more!

Join Fastlane Insiders.

Top Bottom